SIDEBAR #41 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bernina ~ what did you say cha cha's user name was over in JA insane asylum forum?
I know I saw that you posted one day... TIA :loveyou:

I'm looking!!! LOL! Going through this thread and then I'll backtrack to the previous one!

I am so far behind. I wasn't here Wed. or Thursday...and tomorrow I have to take my brother who is 50yrs. old and disabled/legally blind (only 25% of sight and lot's of medical problems) to get a new hearing aid.
I will never catch up!!! It's sad how addicted I am to this trial! I NEED to SEE justice for Travis and his siblings.

I'm looking!!! LOL! Going through this thread and then I'll backtrack to the previous one!

I have been looking too, but cannot find it at all. It was either wed. or Thursday, IIRC

I am so far behind. I wasn't here Wed. or Thursday...and tomorrow I have to take my brother who is 50yrs. old and disabled/legally blind (only 25% of sight and lot's of medical problems) to get a new hearing aid.
I will never catch up!!! It's sad how addicted I am to this trial! I NEED to SEE justice for Travis and his siblings.

By the time this retrial is over and the video hits Youtube of the proceedings, we will all have CMJA overload! :facepalm:

I hear ya, Dmacky. It took me days to catch up after last week.

Well. looking here:

http://************************/mar...-bewsick-the-examiner-justice-for-jodi-arias/

It's on the Dark Side.

A cease and desist from MDLR to Christine Beswick. Um, if you're a "public figure", your fair game, and if Christine is quoating other sources and pulling up a photo from AP or other sources, whatever.

MAJOR FAIL, Ms. Cha Cha.

*Kinda figure that foul site was censored for our own health! But you guys know how to find JAII*

Thank you bernina!!!!!!!!!
I'm going to read now, then hit the sack. Rough day! You are so appreciated here :heartbeat:

Bernina, there is a lot of chatter about the cease and desist over at retrial. Speculation is that it may not be true. Misspellings in a legal document? Behave instead of behalf? I could find nowhere else that it was reported, so I am skeptical.... just saying.

Tweeted Christina so maybe we'll find if it's legit or not. Seems bogus to me.

Bernina, there is a lot of chatter about the cease and desist over at retrial. Speculation is that it may not be true. Misspellings in a legal document? Behave instead of behalf? I could find nowhere else that it was reported, so I am skeptical.... just saying.

Saw absolutely nothing mentioned about it on Christine's twitter.

Boy, the JAII's must be scraping the proverbial bottom trying to stay amused!

Saw absolutely nothing mentioned about it on Christine's twitter.

Boy, the JAII's must be scraping the proverbial bottom trying to stay amused!

BBM

Oh, they are. They even seem to be angry with the DT now, reading their comments. :boohoo:

I googled JAII bystander

Search Results

4 days ago - The Presumption of Innocence. ... Filed Under: Latest News Tagged With: Jodi Arias Is Innocent, Justice For Jodi Arias, ..... Bystander says:.

Jodi Arias Retrial, Day #39 (2/5) - Jodi Arias Is Innocent .com

************************/jodi-arias-retrial-day-39-justice-for-jodi-arias/

4 days ago - Jodi Arias Retrial, Day #39 (2/5) - Justice for Jodi Arias. ... Filed Under: Latest News Tagged With: Jodi Arias Is Innocent, .... Bystander says:.

There were more, but I somehow lost them

Cease and Desist letter supposedly from MDLR to Christine Beswick. It just does not look professional to me. No zip code in address, no address for the Examiner, no confirmation anywhere else that I can find.

Page 1: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-a2DbEbMyg_I/VNdspHD_DNI/AAAAAAAADnc/WAztixRl-64/s1600/y5054.jpg

Page 2: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pmgCRKbfNRI/VNdssGQztvI/AAAAAAAADnk/m-WW1kMHJU8/s1600/y5055.jpg

Thank you Spellbound, my sweet friend :loveyou:

Interesting post!!!!

I googled JAII bystander

Search Results

4 days ago - The Presumption of Innocence. ... Filed Under: Latest News Tagged With: Jodi Arias Is Innocent, Justice For Jodi Arias, ..... Bystander says:.

Jodi Arias Retrial, Day #39 (2/5) - Jodi Arias Is Innocent .com

************************/jodi-arias-retrial-day-39-justice-for-jodi-arias/

4 days ago - Jodi Arias Retrial, Day #39 (2/5) - Justice for Jodi Arias. ... Filed Under: Latest News Tagged With: Jodi Arias Is Innocent, .... Bystander says:.

There were more, but I somehow lost them

BBM What does this mean? Bystander is MDLR on the JAII site? How do you know?

Call me crazy, but wouldn't the term be "Libel"? And doesn't Cha Cha have to prove whatever CB printed is indeed false? And Public domain is VERY broad unless you have copyrighted, trademarked, whatever stuff attached to everything you put out there on the net.

Looks like Attorney Kratter doesn't have a proof reader/spellcheck, etc. and maybe Cha Cha was the mit. spec. for one of Kratter's previous "clients".

"Cougarlouscious" or whatever variant De La Cha Cha was using was out there, pics can come from "Google", Sheriff Joe has reports.
Case closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member