DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IamSuz ‏@IamSuz 47s47 seconds ago
My hippocampus is starting to throb. #JodiArias

chock-smiley.gif

OT While We Wait

Did you all know that when your children reach the age of 18, they need to have a legal medical directive? I just found this out from our attorney and this law is due in part to the Terry Schiavo case. Did you all know this?

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 34s34 seconds ago
My entertainment consists of reading @william_pitts Twitter and eating @monicalindstrom movie theater candy #jodiarias

chocolate-smiley.gif

i was really hoping there would have been an announced verdict by now. It will be interesting to hear what the jurors have to say after the verdict, should they choose to speak to the media.

If you all put your juror hats on, and look at the testimony only in this phase, what would give you pause and prevent you from rendering the DP?

Nothing. There's no shred of remorse, no tears for someone that cries "at the drop of a hat" (so she was lying, surprise!).

My Mabel respected the collar ~~but then she was a golden [dd loves and cherish that breed] lol. Even when we took it off she knew her boundaries. My sister had one and her dogs were forever breaking thru it chasing deer

My female German Shepherd, Zuri, is much much smarter and respects the boundary. Our little female Manchester Terrier rescue respects the boundary. Chayton does not and is not the brightest bulb in the shop. Very Omega and imposing looking, which can be a good thing as he is easier to handle than Zuri, who is very Alpha and harder to handle due to her innate drives. He just came in soaking wet as it is raining, getting ready to snow. He is now in time out.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 3m3 minutes ago
Steven Alexander walked back out.Don't think anything is happening. Should be time we see some jurors come out for break however #jodiarias

I have been watching the JA case from afar (Australia). Unfortunately I have very little to add and thank you for all the amazing updates. May there be Justice for this young man.

Oooohhh the shoes, not a good look.

Hi emirates! Nice to have you join us. It amazes me how far away some of our friends are. No need to have a lot to say here. Chime in with a hello and anything else that makes good conversations. We are pretty laid back here, unless we are actually in court. Then we pretty much just follow the tweets.

My big male German Shepherd has gone visiting the neighbors or chasing a deer. I live in a big development, but on a small street at the end of the cul de sac. I have an invisible fence, but he is 125 lbs and obviously the shock is not a deterrent. I am so annoyed. He is ignoring my calling for him. He has learned from the best - my children.... :)

Put a hotdog out there he'll come running. Lol

Eta I used to have a GS dog I would call Raven momma's got a hotdog, damn before I would turn around she would knock me down looking for that hotdog. God I miss her :( she passed from old age.
ciao

OT While We Wait

Did you all know that when your children reach the age of 18, they need to have a legal medical directive? I just found this out from our attorney and this law is due in part to the Terry Schiavo case. Did you all know this?

Makes sense but never thought about it. I know I need one and know which daughter not to be named, sadly we have had this discussion due to my mom -- and dad. Its strange how people react and how they fill~~both times it was split in half.

Cathy ‏@courtchatter 4m4 minutes ago
7 jurors come out on break. Male juror #4 is with them this time, face bright red. #jodiarias

Carolyn Sung ‏@CarolynSungCNN 4m4 minutes ago
7 jurors just left for a break. Very serious expressions. #jodiarias #VerdictWatch #cnn

teve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 3m3 minutes ago
Seven #JodiArias jurors walk to elevator and take a break. No eye contact with media.

Same it amazes me how many people tune into some of our cases as well. It does seem like a nice tight cohesive forum you have going here. I have done a fair share of reading about JA - "a true piece of work". What a hard road for his family to endure over the years. Let's hope for Justice.

Absolutely nothing, and I have given it a lot of thought.

Nothing. There's no shred of remorse, no tears for someone that cries "at the drop of a hat" (so she was lying, surprise!).

Thanks for responding. I don't know if I could give her the DP based on the evidence presented in this trial. Putting on my juror hat, I was flummoxed by all the testimony about the *advertiser censored*, text messages, emails, computer this and that. The one thing I think resonated was the emails from the Hughes regarding TA behavior with women. I am not talking about the ridiculous flirtatious texts and emails. In my juror hat, something had to make CMJA snap to commit first degree premeditated murder. Both experts said she was sick in the head. Hence, I am on the fence.

I'm going to check on a few other threads I follow with "breaking news" today. If you need me for tweets, send a PM..... I will watch for it and be back here soon.

Y/N..... if you need to do dinner, let me know! I couldn't find Bernina's phone # listed under "Bernina, ARizona" :thinking:

LOL:lol::phone::findinglink::hilarious:

Hey Emirates1957! Nice to see you! Thanks for all your posts in the Malaysian Air crash thread and about the A320 aircraft. I refused to fly on one to Florida, so we drove after reading about the pitons!

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago
The jurors looked upset to me #jodiarias #3tvarias

Put a hotdog out there he'll come running. Lol

Eta I used to have a GS dog I would call Raven momma's got a hotdog, damn before I would turn around she would knock me down looking for that hotdog. God I miss her :(
ciao

I am so sorry for the loss of your beloved dog. Zuri is 5 and I dread the day...

Your more than welcome. I am just sitting at work at the moment watching a Malaysian Airlines flight taxi at the moment....I wouldn't feel comfortable flying with them.

Mini- rant: It's really annoying when I put certain people on ignore because of their stupidity, yet they keep getting quoted and others continue to engage them!!!

Thanks for responding. I don't know if I could give her the DP based on the evidence presented in this trial. Putting on my juror hat, I was flummoxed by all the testimony about the *advertiser censored*, text messages, emails, computer this and that. The one thing I think resonated was the emails from the Hughes regarding TA behavior with women. I am not talking about the ridiculous flirtatious texts and emails. In my juror hat, something had to make CMJA snap to commit first degree premeditated murder. Both experts said she was sick in the head. Hence, I am on the fence.

let me help you off that fence... :fencefall:

But Zuri, snapping does not equal premeditation. Just look at all the evidence starting with her stealing grandpa's gun. Premeditation at least that far back, maybe further...
What may have made it go time was her hacking into his SouthWest Airlines account while he was in the shower and finding Mimi's name on the ticket for Cancun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader