SIDEBAR #46 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Daniel Aguirre ‏@DAguirreTAZ 27m27 minutes ago
#JodiArias @RealSheriffJoe asegura Arias opera desde la cárcel el tema que se ha vuelto viral en redes sociales Translated from Spanish by Bing#JodiArias @RealSheriffJoe ensures Arias from jail operates what has become viral on social networks

B_cTKftUsAA3P-u.jpg

Joe Arpaio ‏@RealSheriffJoe 42m42 minutes ago
Trying to put a stop to #jodiarias social media antics which she conducts from jail. May hit legal road block.https://twitter.com/RealSheriffJoe/status/5739461708771942400 replies79 retweets144 favorites Reply
Retweet79
Favorited144

I am not sure the prosecutors office will go after juror 17. But I would like to see the Alexander family sue her butt in court. For fraud.

OMG, I expected to visit here today and find some talk of the sentencing date, I did not expect to find how Juror 17 completely undermined the penalty phase from the beginning.

OMG, I expected to visit here today and find some talk of the sentencing date, I did not expect to find how Juror 17 completely undermined the penalty phase from the beginning.
Oh and wait until you see what JM has to fight in the sentencing. The defense will ask for life, which is possible release after 25 years. JSS will grant it.

How do you get that blue on your twitter posts???

I have 2 separate browsers open, one Chrome, the other Rockmelt. I have Rockmelt open to Twitter, and Chrome open to WS. Go to Rockmelt, highlight, copy.......go to WS, and paste in the post box.

blue2-smiley.gif

Good afternoon everyone!
hi-there-smiley.gif

I took the night off also, to recoup... feel a little better this morning and like someone above said - reading through all these posts has helped me! Thank you everyone!!!
flower-smiley.gif

I'm going to post a couple of comments from the first page, and then will continue to read the second page...

Sheriff Arpaio: Denies Jodi Arias Interviews

“Jodi Arias has been in our jail for seven years. A comprehensive report of the history of her behaviors and activities while in our custody is in progress. Upon reviewing the report it notes that she craves media attention and continues to seek out ways to attract that attention. I will not allow her to play that game and will deny any media interviews with her. Arias is a convicted killer, and her 15 minutes of fame are over.”
- Sheriff Joe Arpaio

Sooo happy to hear this from Sheriff Joe!! Good for him! I hope everytime she leaves her cell, she'll have to go thru this:
cavitysearch-smiley.gif

I'm done right now. Haven't found the juror tapes. maybe someone else will find it.
I need to move on to Boston- I'm very late. See you all later.
BTW: It was an honor and very comforting to me to be here with all our Sidebar people to hear this miscarriage of justice of a "verdict" (IMO). Thanks to all of you. :blowkiss:

B_XNoTUUYAAs-dG.jpg

:blowkiss: to you too YESorNO! Thanks for ALL the links and tweets you provided over here at our lovely Sidebar thread!!!!

gotcha-smiley.gif
gotcha!!! :lol:

Please tell me she will be in her prison stripes in 30 days?????

As far as I know - YES!! - she will be in stripes, changes and Sheriff guards with zappers...
dalek-smiley.gif

I hope this sidebar is alive and well while we wait for sentencing. It's so chilled out, loving and safe here---like home.

I send my love and prayers to Travis' family. My heart is in Arizona tonight.

Yes it will, according to Lambchop!
dancing-smiley.gif

The foot is right on track...........maybe, just MAYBE, I get to wear shoes out of there when I go back in 2 weeks!!! Bone has set, hasn't moved around, so things are GOOD!

My absence here..........eh, going down "Memory Lane" there at Perryville, and a stupid "anniversary" for the PTSD BS..........hey, I have a NEW acronym! PTSDBS!!!!! My ex-husband was arrested in January of '83 and was sent to Perryville that March, he plead guilty so no trial, fast track to the penal colony. (That and a bunch of other stuff, blah) This is one of 2 times during the year that my PTSD can snowball if I don't watch it.
So now that I've connected the dots and know why I've felt like chit the last few days, I can work it out.

If 11 out of 12 jurors wanted CMJA dead............well, 91.666666666666666+, make it an even 92% of the represented population of Maricopa county think she should DIE. But we all know in our hearts it would have been 12-12.

Kind of tragic, ol' CMJA going to her cell thinking she has less than 8% of the population "possibly" in her corner. Even less if she realizes that that "juror" was stealth as all get out.

What will CMJA do now? All the talking heads want to throw out all these ridiculous possibilities.

CMJA will NEVER get out on parole. It just will NOT happen. LWP, LWOP, it the SAME.
She has a snitch jacket.
She's already had psych evals (numerous ones, EXPENSIVE ones) why would Perryville admin EVER put her in Gen Pop? She's a danger to other inmates. RABID BPD.
She's a LIAR.
She's got "infamy", another reason NOT to put her in gen pop. Major "snaps" for the inmate who shanks her, not good for the morale of inmates who "play well with others".
Even inmates have their own "morals and codes". CMJA doesn't have any.
Who is she going to "hang with"? The Chicanas or the whites? The Aryan girls aren't going to like it that she killed a white man, she's not 100%, so they're going to pass. The Chicanas just hang on the sidelines, they watch the blacks and whites beat each other up, they're not going to want a chica with baggage that'd cause attention by the Aryans. And she's from California. Arizona and California Hispanic gangs HATE each other. Not a swell idea to add a chica from Cali.
You have to believe me when I say, she's NOT going to do well at all in Perryville, just trust me.......but it's not like we're going to keep tabs on her, who cares?

******************************************************************************************************

It's not over for Travis' family. I think what KCL has shared with us, about the murderers of her sister, will back that up.

Great post Bernina!! And so good to hear your foot is going to be okay!! Be careful with all your chores!!
fallen-from-bike-smiley.gif

and :gthanks: for ALL your tweets, too!!!

flabbergasted-smiley.gif
They won?? I don't see her walking away from ANY jail/prison anytime soon... disgusting...

Well, that's delicious. It also sounds as though—with all the compiling that evidently needs to get done—Jodi has a long list of infractions, and they will be thoroughly detailed. Sheriff Joe doesn't seem too happy, but is rising to the opportunity to stick it to Jodi. Haha!

Exactly! I think that's one of reasons for the 30-day delay - Sheriff Joe has to get his LONG list together!!
number11-smiley.gif
is #1 and we can all put her on
ignore-smiley.gif
until than!

#Juror17 Husband #2 is friend on FB with some of #jodiarias family! He took his fb down now. Her hubby #1 was Prosecuted by Juan Martinez!!
0 replies 10 retweets 16 favorites

I am so down and depressed and took a long nap after the non verdict. Then I simply avoided anything to do with Arias, I didn't watch any of the news programs because I didn't want to hear anything.

The above tweet I posted is what I found when I searched all twitter. I found photos of the juror 17, her name and her instagram account. All I can say is I am disgusted beyond words.

I think I could have accepted LWOP or DP, but this one juror holding out, I find hard to accept because of the refusal to work with the rest of the jurors. I absolutely feel strongly that she had a vendetta against Juan.

Coming in here this AM to read the posts has helped me a lot. To read how others are feeling and knowing I feel the same way makes me feel not so bad about how I am feeling. To allow myself to get so emotionally involved in this case when I didn't know Travis or his family and despise Arias so much, well, I can't help it, it is just the way I roll.

I simply adore all you guys here, you are such wonderful people!!

Me too...

Okay - off to read page 2 - sure has been busy here with everyone posting!! :pcguru:

Group Hug everyone!!!
group-hug2-smiley.gif

Now there is a rumor circulating that MDLR's daughter is a friend of Juror 17. Did any of you guys/gals hear this also to back it up?

Only on personal websites/twitter - as far as I can find the MSM haven't confirmed this- yet.

Oh and wait until you see what JM has to fight in the sentencing. The defense will ask for life, which is possible release after 25 years. JSS will grant it.

No one in the ADOC has gotten released on parole after being convicted of LWP for decades in Arizona. It DOESN'T happen.

We can thank the talking heads who aren't from Arizona for the mis-information.

LWP and LWOP have the same sentence, death in prison, one just gives the inmate a false sense of hope. It doesn't happen. She'd need to have clemency from the Governor.........NOT gonna happen.

#JodiArias @RealSheriffJoe asegura Arias opera desde la cárcel el tema que se ha vuelto viral en redes sociales Translated from Spanish by Bing#JodiArias @RealSheriffJoe ensures Arias from jail operates what has become viral on social networks

B_cTKftUsAA3P-u.jpg

Trying to put a stop to #jodiarias social media antics which she conducts from jail. May hit legal road block.https://twitter.com/RealSheriffJoe/status/5739461708771942400 replies79 retweets144 favorites Reply
Retweet79
Favorited144

I'm sure she has 'rights' .......
From what I have seen online, inmates get internet priveliges, facebook/myspace websites all the time. That is a freedom they should have forfeited IMO, it means
they are constantly in contact with the outside world, not removed from it. What's next - skype a prisoner?

B_cTKftUsAA3P-u.jpg

Retweet79
Favorited144

You go get her Sheriff Joe!

No one in the ADOC has gotten released on parole after being convicted of LWP for decades in Arizona. It DOESN'T happen.

LWP and LWOP have the same sentence, death in prison, one just gives the inmate a false sense of hope. It doesn't happen. She'd need to have clemency from the Governor.........NOT gonna happen.

Sounds nice, but no one can see in the future how liberal this system will get- or if they have a Gov like Bill Clinton, who pardoned numerous lifers....

If #17 asks for police protection, won't that hurt their drug trade?

I wish I could post the photo of her present husband with a T-shirt that has a huge heart on it and the legend "I LOVE *advertiser censored*"......

Oh- she will not, IMO.:slap:

:floorlaugh:

I have 2 separate browsers open, one Chrome, the other Rockmelt. I have Rockmelt open to Twitter, and Chrome open to WS. Go to Rockmelt, highlight, copy.......go to WS, and paste in the post box.

What the heck is Rockmelt?

Only on personal websites/twitter - as far as I can find the MSM haven't confirmed this- yet.

I'm trying to make sure I only post News peeps, or something I can back up with an "Official Tweet" with it.

Going out to play on the tractor again, got my round pen graded and gannoned (smoothed out). beautiful weather, 70 degrees, t-shirt time, don't hate me! :scared:

I wish I could post the photo of her present husband with a T-shirt that has a huge heart on it and the legend "I LOVE *advertiser censored*"......

Right up there with 3 hole wonders I suppose....

I understand it takes clemency from the governor. And btw, I don't even own a television. I don't listen to talking heads. This is my head. I have lived 66 years. Things change. Politics change. AZlawyer said (and so did Juan's boss this in the interview) that there WILL BE a sentencing hearing with two possible outcomes. One is LWOP, or natural life. The other is life, which means a possible release after 25 years. Now fast forward ten or fifteen years to a very liberal governor. JA has been the model (manipulative) prisoner and of course, there is always a judge or attorney like JSS or Wilmott around when you need one. They petition for release and the governor says oh why not? People have forgotten and she only killed the one guy. I won't be here in 18 years when she is eligible for credit for time served the past seven years. So I don't care. But it's entirely possible. Probable.

Who would have ever believed a judge would break the US Constitution for a murderer?
Who would have ever believed a juror would have lied during voire dire and gotten Jodi out of the DP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Neilyboy13