Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:happydance:
------------
Me too!! I an so fed up. Only way I will pay attention is by the law running a pole from her gazotch to top of her head and parading her thru the heart of downtown Cleveland. Hoping for some hearty soul to beat carp out of her at Perryville. It will happen, I'll no doubt be planted by then so all please have a beer in my honor....:loveyou:

Can I have a big, thick, chocolate shake instead?

Hey all. Back from Vaycay. Too hyped to sleep for a bit. I was here in spirit. So happened I was walking past the tv the day the verdict announcement came thru on CNN. I am disappointed yet not completely surprised. I feel so bad for the Alexanders. My heart goes out to them. May they find peace in the days to come. It has been a long azz day with more flight delays and a delay after boarding. Hubby and I went to our seats and one of our seats had no seat!!! So that held the plane another half hour. Not sure why the cushion was gone but seat bolts would not be too comfy LOL. We have been up since 5 a.m. as we had a true crime scene in the Condo next to us. Nobody was hurt thank gawd but the couple were robbed. The screams and the couple banging on our patio doors for help woke us and many in the Condo complex gathered to comfort and watch all the police activity. I gotta say I was impressed with the Freeport Police as we all sat on the break wall and watched the Forensic Team. Ident Team and many Police. Anyhoo enough of this I am saddened the Alexanders did not get the Verdict they hoped for. I need to get caught up and learn more of the Juror #17 issue?

Welcome back Bravo ~
I hope your vacay got better once you got off the plane? That's crazy about the missing seat. I guess you could have sat on your hubby's lap, and got a refund for the seat you paid for that was "seat less" :wink:

Was the Condo that was robbed next door to your home, or the one you stayed in on vacay? Either way it's scary! Get some sleep my friend and come back and join us! I'm way behind too. I missed all the stuff on J 17 myself. I'm still catching up.

I wonder where YESorNO is ? She is usually the first one here every morning with lots of goodies to read. I too am an early riser, and look forward to her info.

QUESTION

Does anyone pictures that they see in the post are correct size when you first see them and when you run across them again, they are really small? Is it my settings are something that I am doing? Thanks

Good morning everyone :seeya:

Snow falling again this morning :(

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jodi Arias trial: Juror misconduct being investigated, Juror 17 under scrutiny

"...Interestingly enough, a court reporter from Riverside, California, also had rumoured friendship connections to family members of Juror 17. That court reporter from Riverside, California, also attended the same Facebook delete party yesterday. We received information from a source close to this investigation minutes before we went to print tonight that revealed the source of the leak. This is what the text message read,

“Everybody is speculating who may have leaked those jurors names....MDLR gave it to Jodi and Jodi gave the list to a supporter during a visit. The list is in her legal paperwork. She is hating life right now because they tossed her cell and are questioning her big time.”

This would explain the tweets coming out of the Sherriff Joe Arpaio camp of late. Yesterday he tweeted that he wanted to crack down on Jodi's social media antics. He also suggested he may have some legal snaffoos standing in the way. However, if Jodi or whoever she is having video visitation with are committing crimes during those chats, it may give the Sheriff a little more leeway. Either way, the Sheriff is on it!..."

http://www.examiner.com/article/jod...-being-investigated-post-verdict-juror-17-und

QUESTION

Does anyone pictures that they see in the post are correct size when you first see them and when you run across them again, they are really small? Is it my settings are something that I am doing? Thanks

Mine do that all the time. Lately I have had a few that stay the right size. frustrating, isn't it?

read that examiner page this morning. A court reporter also had familiarity with family of Juror 17? Crazy keeps getting crazier.

Why were defense costs more than triple the prosecutions.. No wonder they stretched everything out. Days and days on the stand, constantly asking for mistrials, non-expert fees, .........

Jodi Arias Retrial - Jury Press Conference

[video=youtube;J3fp64ztJT4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3fp64ztJT4&feature=youtu.be[/video]

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...dPGsiBaGioF9N2ioXq82DPPteq-hpEiE4_fuWthhsX9UA

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2h2 hours ago
Was #JodiArias #Juror17 #SlealthJuror who got on to sabotage death? Is this screenshot real? http://twitter.com/jeffgoldesq/stat...di-arias-juror-17-anti-death-penalty.html?m=1

---------------

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 16m16 minutes ago
@DrCherylllP @troyhaydenfox10 @blefuscu74 investig. onto #jodiarias juror name leak going on. Names out by time I was in juror press conf.

------------------------------------

This is getting to be like a bad crime novel that's hard to follow. :scared:

:(

ETA: I removed that presentation because of this:

Anonymous
It's not JUROR 17, it has been confirmed to be a written by a high school student from California. Just shares first name and maiden name with Juror 17. Got to be careful about jumping to conclusions. https://twitter.com/DoxingRx/status/574331679101222912

from YESorNO: This is getting to be like a bad crime novel that's hard to follow. :scared:

Unfortunately, I agree. This may even be a major understatement. JA = the neverending nightmare .
It just feels like she must think she is still getting all the attention. That ticks me off big time.

Morning everyone! :wave:

I'll do what I did yesterday, post some comments on the posts from page 2 before venturing to page 3. You guys have been busy posting last night!! :pcguru:

I'll be eating chocolate-chocolate cake tonight for dinner! The Huz' birthday today!

:party: :balloons:

This SHOULD be investigated... but it will probably go no where, unfortunately... :gaah:

re bold - Forensic evidence - :waitasec: let's see:
1. Bloody palm print on wall, with HER hair mixed in...
2. Pictures of that morning/afternoon - she was there...
3. She ADMITTED she killed him...

:silly:

Beautiful day here on the Left Coast - it's going to be 70 degrees today! :woot: Got to do my laundry (finally), as the Huz won't let me use the dryer, I have to hang them out to dry... so at least they won't be damp when I take them down later this afternoon!

Okay - off to read page 3!

:seeya:

BBM Why?

:happydance:
------------
Me too!! I an so fed up. Only way I will pay attention is by the law running a pole from her gazotch to top of her head and parading her thru the heart of downtown Cleveland. Hoping for some hearty soul to beat carp out of her at Perryville. It will happen, I'll no doubt be planted by then so all please have a beer in my honor....:loveyou:

BBM Oh my violent, precious gramma :HHJP: You do have a way with words- you just let it all hang out :floorlaugh:

:blowkiss:

friendly-squirrels-001.jpg

Link: https://southissouth.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/friendly-squirrels-001.jpg

QUESTION

It's kind of a random thing, happens all the time to me unless I run a pic through Photoshop Elements and "save for web".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member