Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*advertiser censored*.jpg full o' *advertiser censored* 'n nuts.jpg

lol lol lol :coffeecup:

I swear I'm going to be laughing about this all day...so nice to come to the warm embrace of the Sidebar and laugh again!

Good, good morning, Sidebar Superstars!
:loveyou:

ILiketoBendPages...so sorry for your ordeal; glad you're on the mend! (And yes, after my husband finishes with the squirrel's ears, I want him to massage mine, too...you nut!)
:woot:

YESorNO...the funnies are always a welcome treat; thank you!
:groucho:

For any of you who are watching "The Jinx" on HBO, here's an article that showed up today in the New York Times. Last night's episode (#5) was one of those "well, what do you know about that? And LE never thought about going through Ms. Berman's meager belongings......." One more episode left.

As ‘The Jinx’ Airs, Inquiry Into Death of Durst’s Friend Is Said to Be Reopened

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/09/n...0150309&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=58395070&_r=0

And just found this interesting note:
He then paid $1,800,000 for a stellar defense team and was acquitted from all murder charges in self-defense, though he did serve time for skipping bail and weapon charges.

http://www.thesquander.com/millionaires-murder-robert-dursts-net-worth/

Now who wants to say that CMJA defense costs of over $3 million isn't beyond the pale, when Durst killed, dismembered, and dumped the packaged remains in a river? Did he loose his $250,000 bail money when he skipped? Even that doesn't bring his total to the staggering amount the DT used and abused in CMJA's "Fog Tour".

Come to Arizona and get a Millionaire's defense fund, courtesy of the County Attorney and the tax payers of Arizona.:gaah:

I have never drunk "*advertiser censored* Full of Nuts". I can see where your autocorrect's mind is LOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!

I don't *think" I'd want that "brand" so early in the morning.........um, Folgers will do just fine, thank you very much, lol! :floorlaugh:

Do they know that preying and praying are different words?

Sponsored links
Praying Mantis Eggs - Get Answers Faster at Ask.com.
Get Answers Faster at Ask.com. Try It Now!
ask.com
prey
(redirected from preying)
Also found in: Legal, Idioms, Encyclopedia.
prey
(prā)
n.
a. An animal hunted or caught by another for food: The leopard carried its prey into a tree.
b. The collection of animals typically hunted and eaten by a predator: the acoustic location of prey by barn owls.
a. An object or victim of attack: ships that became the prey of pirates.
b. One that is subjected to or afflicted with something: was prey to depression.
c. One that is deceived or taken advantage of by another: easy prey for swindlers.
3. Archaic
a. The act or practice of preying.
b. Plunder; booty.
intr.v. preyed, prey·ing, preys
1. To hunt, catch, or eat as prey: Owls prey on mice.
2. To victimize or make a profit at someone else's expense: swindlers who prey upon the weak.
3. To plunder or pillage: Vikings preying on coastal settlements.
4. To exert a baneful or injurious effect: Remorse preyed on his mind.

I'm actually very concerned for the jurors and for some of Travis' supporters as well. CMJA attracts people that are not only kooks, but who identify with her, some of which could be dangerous psychopaths, IMO. I don't think preying" was an accident. :(

I cannot even help notice that Jodi Arias's face and demeanor is similar to Lori Drew and Elliot Rodger.

Lori Drew
loridrew83.jpg

l103692-1.jpg

Elliot Rodger
HT_elliot_rodger_jt_140525_4x3_992.jpg

btp6YQ_j_400x400.jpeg

Jodi Arias, Lori Drew, and Elliot Rodger have a very similar demeanor. They come as very angry people as they have a lot of pent up anger in them. It is very creepy.

Elliott Rodger really resembles Arias, creepy cold psycho expression like her too.

What a great morning, being here with my friends Still laughing...... and I have to get ready for a 6-month doc visit very soon. I will check back later.

Laughing.... :hilarious: ...... still laughing ..... :laughing:

Hope all goes well for you Spellbound - did you bring enough reading material to be in the dr's office for six months? :blushing:

Take care with prayer :loveyou:

Bernina, thanks for sharing all of your pics; I enjoyed them so much. All your animals are beautiful, but Poquita is GORGEOUS!

I woke up this morning and made some coffee and started laughing again. It feels so good to smile and laugh. Chelly provided some much needed levity, which we all needed I'm sure. It was a relief to know that the rest of you found it as amusing as I did. Doesn't it feel good to start your day with a smile!

For any of you who are watching "The Jinx" on HBO, here's an article that showed up today in the New York Times. Last night's episode (#5) was one of those "well, what do you know about that? And LE never thought about going through Ms. Berman's meager belongings......." One more episode left.

As ‘The Jinx’ Airs, Inquiry Into Death of Durst’s Friend Is Said to Be Reopened

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/09/n...0150309&nl=todaysheadlines&nlid=58395070&_r=0

And just found this interesting note:

http://www.thesquander.com/millionaires-murder-robert-dursts-net-worth/

Now who wants to say that CMJA defense costs of over $3 million isn't beyond the pale, when Durst killed, dismembered, and dumped the packaged remains in a river? Did he loose his $250,000 bail money when he skipped? Even that doesn't bring his total to the staggering amount the DT used and abused in CMJA's "Fog Tour".

Come to Arizona and get a Millionaire's defense fund, courtesy of the County Attorney and the tax payers of Arizona.:gaah:

This 6 part series has been excellent.

I have seen about 3 of the 6 so far and hope to catch up and see all of them.

I never even heard of this guy until this came out on HBO.
It is well done and well worth watching.

Every time I try to quote someone, I get timed out! I can't even refresh to "thank" everyone without getting timed out :gaah:

My computer decides who I can thank and it's getting on my last nerve , as well as my first! So I am thanking everyone in advance.

Bernina, I love all your pictures! You live in a beautiful place...the mountains are quite a backdrop! Baby Zuri is getting so big. She's a beauty. More pics please, of your land and animals!!

I have laughed all morning with YoN's funnies and Chelleys favorite coffee.. :lol:

Sorry I can't thank you all, I definitely tried to.

Re BBM
That used to happen to me very often but I found when I log in, I can check a box near the sign in screen that I think asks to "remember me OR keep me signed in OR something like that"

It is a small question box near the left of when I sign in. Then it keeps me signed in where I dont time out. I am on a PC and not sure if that is specific to my PC or something.

You may look for that to see if you have that when signing in. It may help prevent timing out.

Hope all goes well for you Spellbound - did you bring enough reading material to be in the dr's office for six months? :blushing:

BBM :silly:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Y/N--for you, because I know you're likely to be here regularly.

FWIW- Beth Karas advised in one of her videos that folks keep checking the court calendar for JA's sentencing hearing....that no matter the date set right now, it is pretty likely to be reset for before or after that date, with no notice or warning.

Also, ALL sentencing hearings on any given date (in JSS' s court anyway) are scheduled on the calendar for 8:30, which means that all but one hearing aren't at that time, but later.

:welcomeback: Iliketobendpages

Hope you are feeling better and that your breasts are not sore from all that lactating they are doing. :groucho:

Now where is our daily What happened on this Day thingy?

:werk:

Y/N--for you, because I know you're likely to be here regularly.

FWIW- Beth Karas advised in one of her videos that folks keep checking the court calendar for JA's sentencing hearing....that no matter the date set right now, it is pretty likely to be reset for before or after that date, with no notice or warning.

Also, ALL sentencing hearings on any given date (in JSS' s court anyway) are scheduled on the calendar for 8:30, which means that all but one hearing aren't at that time, but later.

BBM So what else is new? We should all be use to how AZ's court is handled- with all the delays, but thank you for the info. :tyou:

clearancepuppy ‏@clearancepuppy 11m11 minutes ago
“@juanstie: Here are 2 more #Leaked pics. of #JodiArias right after verdict. ” gonna be riding the Hershey highway?

B_rA-0tU8AAqn74.jpg
B_rA-1SUcAE5gVE.jpg

B_q4RJpUsAEC7pa.jpg

Looks as if she's not worried about anything. Pfttttt

clearancepuppy ‏@clearancepuppy 11m11 minutes ago
“@juanstie: Here are 2 more #Leaked pics. of #JodiArias right after verdict. ” gonna be riding the Hershey highway?

B_rA-0tU8AAqn74.jpg
B_rA-1SUcAE5gVE.jpg

B_q4RJpUsAEC7pa.jpg

Looks as if she's not worried about anything. Pfttttt

What I see is a dangerous feral critter safely contained behind very thick bulletproof glass. Barbed wire and steel doors in her very near future.

Her smiles are a show meant to annoy. The more shows, the more busted she's going to be at Perryville intake time. Keep it up, killer.

:giggle: Actually, I did! My ipad is loaded with books for BookBub!!

Totally OT:

I have a new IPad Air 2 and just love it. I downloaded the Houzz app and Pinterest app and have been perusing ideas for my major house update. My family room is equestrian themed, kinda like the Ralph Lauren equestrian style. I have a 9 foot sliding glass door in there, which is nice for light, but a pain to find drapes and curtain rods for as it is so wide.

I saw this pic on the Houzz site that is a metal curtain rod with a snaffle horse bit in the center. It is custom made and I was so excited to find it. I ordered it in their antique brown finish and curtain rings. Who knew a curtain rod could be so exciting lol.

http://www.equestrian-interiors.com/yorktown-drapery-rods/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members