weather-snowing-smiley.gif
and it's suppose to
again tomorrow?

Maybe if I don't say
anymore it will go away??? I awoke this AM to 4" of

I didn't wish anyone a good morning this AM (maybe I'm being punished with all this
)

images

Go away Winter :tomato:

:(

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/...dbmSwniPJIYlwiRo52hjRBhg42q7advp8c3nD8ynk5agw

You know what will happen. There will be no spring for the north. It will go from 40's to 80's in just a couple of days. It was in the 40's here in NC today. Rain, nasty. Tomorrow it will go up into the 60's and later in the week the 70's which is normal for this time of year. I'll see what I can send up to you.

LOL

Zuri, you have a beautiful brood, both of the human and four-legged variety!

Even though the weather has been all over the place here in north-central Florida (it was 39 degrees this morning, will be up to near 90 by Friday), for the most part it has been pretty pleasant over the past week and I feel for all of you still struggling with winter. It must be so tiresome. :(

pee.jpg

Some articles that I didn't post this AM:

--------------------------------------------------

Amanda Knox is free because she's rich and American, says Patrick Lumumba

http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rican-patrick-lumumba-meredith-kercher-murder
---------------------------------------

Bundy Confession Tapes

http://www.kirotv.com/news/news/bundy-confession-tapes-revealed-for-the-first-time/nDrR5/
-------------------------------------

I don't remember this YTube:

Jodi Arias. Her version of Self Defense

[video=youtube;1KOSTAtntBQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KOSTAtntBQ[/video]

Did I tell you that I had to buy a new washing machine? :thinking:

No? well let me tell y'all about it- I'll make it short. :floorlaugh:

My old GE top loader washer (about 20+ years old) decided to die (water wouldn't stop filling and water would not drain). It would be cheaper to buy a new one than fix the old one.

Have you gone shopping for a washer lately? It was a revelation (not a good one tho') for me and a nightmare- too many different washers to pick from, IMO.

First- there are Top-loaders with the normal center- post agitators and then there are Top-loaders without agitators. Some are High-efficiency (HE) top-loaders hold more laundry, use less water, and extract more of it- that cuts drying time, saving energy and money I was told, but you need special soap.

Then- there are the Front-loaders with all sorts of new and innovating contraptions that "everyone needs". "They" say they use the least water and spin the fastest, resulting in the most savings and have:

Electronic controls
Steam settings
Special cycles that allow a load to be washed and dried in the same machine
Additional storage space underneath the machine if placed on a pedestal
Wash now, dry later capabilities

Anyway- I went with a Top-loader (cheaper $$) with an agitator that has 3 water levels (small, large, and super), 3 temperatures (cold, warm, and hot) with all rinse cycles at cold, 3 wash controls (white, dark, and something called casual) - all the features my old machine had (except the "casual" was called "delicate"). I made sure I bought a machine with the "push/pull" knob as new machines have a button thingy to press if you want to stop your machine for whatever (and I think I would be very aggravated with this newfangled contraption button :sheesh: ) Most have these button thingys for the controls- mine has knobs to turn.

I was so happy. They delivered the new machine, hooked, leveled it, and took the old machine away. Wonderful. :)

But... I'm not so happy now. :(

The water level on Super is not super ( the water doesn't fill the tub- maybe 3/4 full), never mind the Large, which isn't large at all (small to me- maybe good for 2 towels at best)) and I haven't tried the Small yet. :(

The water temps are off- the Hot is just barely warm and the Warm is as cold as the Cold. :(

I checked the faucets and they are fully turned on, so I called the repair "hotline" for help.

The repairman is coming out tomorrow.

I like hot water for my whites, sheets, and towels and I want more water- darn-it! How you are suppose to have clean clothes with so little water in a Top-loader is a mystery to me.

End of story- so far.

(I hate shopping for new things. The world keeps on turning, even tho' I stand still :sheesh: )

My old GE top loader washer (about 20+ years old) decided to die (water wouldn't stop filling and water would not drain). It would be cheaper to buy a new one than fix the old one.

Have you gone shopping for a washer lately? It was a revelation (not a good one tho') for me and a nightmare- too many different washers to pick from, IMO.

First- there are Top-loaders with the normal center- post agitators and then there are Top-loaders without agitators. Some are High-efficiency (HE) top-loaders hold more laundry, use less water, and extract more of it- that cuts drying time, saving energy and money I was told, but you need special soap.

Then- there are the Front-loaders with all sorts of new and innovating contraptions that "everyone needs". "They" say they use the least water and spin the fastest, resulting in the most savings and have:

Electronic controls
Steam settings

Anyway- I went with a Top-loader (cheaper $$) with an agitator that has 3 water levels (small, large, and super), 3 temperatures (cold, warm, and hot) with all rinse cycles at cold, 3 wash controls (white, dark, and something called casual) - all the features my old machine had (except the "casual" was called "delicate"). I made sure I bought a machine with the "push/pull" knob as new machines have a button thingy to press if you want to stop your machine for whatever (and I think I would be very aggravated with this newfangled contraption button :sheesh: ) Most have these button thingys for the controls- mine has knobs to turn.

I was so happy. They delivered the new machine, hooked, leveled it, and took the old machine away. Wonderful. :)

The water level on Super is not super ( the water doesn't fill the tub- maybe 3/4 full), never mind the Large, which isn't large at all (small to me- maybe good for 2 towels at best)) and I haven't tried the Small yet. :(

The water temps are off- the Hot is just barely warm and the Warm is as cold as the Cold. :(

I checked the faucets and they are fully turned on, so I called the repair "hotline" for help.

I like hot water for my whites, sheets, and towels and I want more water- darn-it! How you are suppose to have clean clothes with so little water in a Top-loader is a mystery to me.

End of story- so far.

(I hate shopping for new things. The world keeps on turning, even tho' I stand still :sheesh: )

I have a Whirlpool Cabrio. It uses very little water and I wash in cold water. It takes some getting use to but after awhile it's like you have always had one. Clothes come clean so I have no complaints. Except when I did try to use the hot water setting I had trouble getting it to switch back to cold.

Electronic controls
Steam settings

End of story- so far.

MY brother in law bought one like that for my sister and we both hate it. He says it cleans better, but I say that little bit of water isn't getting all the soap out of clothes no matter what they say. In her old washer she'd do quilts and comforters, but like you said two towels fills it up to the super level. My first washer and dryer cost 300 hundred bucks, and lasted from 1974 until 1992. We than paid over three hundred just for a washer, and we've been through four of them since.

I was telling my great niece (new mama with a huge hospital bill) that when I was pregnant with Anna , my OB and hospital bill was under five hundred dollars, and that the company that dh worked for gave three hundred dollars to help because their insurance didn't cover pregnancy. When our son was born over two years later his bill was under a little over seven hundred and they gave five hundred dollars, and they later upped that to full coverage but I told dh that wasn't a deal breaker for having a third child.

Electronic controls
Steam settings

End of story- so far.

I let my husband by the washer he likes because of the stairs I no longer do the wash. One day I wanted something washed and figured I would go down the stairs (sitting on my butt like little kids do, bouncing one step at a time) and then stay down stairs until the clothes were washed and dried. I get down there and could not start the washer! It had too many choices, electronic start, time delay. I gave up. I crawled back up the stairs on all four just like kids, and washed the one piece in the sink! I hope you get your new washer to work, YorN. Oh, my husband never found out but my son did. He now checks to see if I need anything washed too!

YoNo, so sorry your washer is not to your liking. If you don't like it after the repairman comes, can you send it back? We had a washer like yours for almost 20 years, and every time it broke, DH would fix it. I finally asked if we could possibly get a new washer and dryer. So we went to Lowe's and got them after I did my research. I like them a lot, but then I have children (Cinder and Ella) who must wash my clothes ;)

We have the Whirlpool Cabrio like Lambie. I wanted the super deep tub to be able to wash horse blankets and comforters. I can't reach the bottom of the tub to pull out socks or small items and had to buy a step stool. I like the HE pod detergent as it makes for less mess.

Zuriiii,
It's grey and rainy but I can see the Jura from my balcony and the Salève from my kitchen window.
When was the last time you were here? You should come back!!!
I'd love to spend some weeks in july somewhere in a beautiful landscape (State of Montana???) on a farm close to a river and: learn horse riding (and help with work of course)
If ever you know a place you can recommend - please let me know.
Love your animal stories!

I can see the Jura and Saleve in my mind's eye. It has been many years, but I think of my years there with such fondness. I think you will find beautiful guest ranches in Wyoming, Colorado, Montana, Idaho. My daughter knows of several and I will ask which ones she recommends.

Electronic controls
Steam settings

End of story- so far.

I feel your pain! I went through purchasing a washer in 2012. Long story ...

I did quite a bit of research on machines. I was adamant that I didn't want an energy saving machine, I wanted it to fill with water also :blush: . I found the machine that I wanted, and ended up where you are as to the water level issue. I actually sent emails to the president, VP of marketing, VP of product development for the company. Low and behold, the VP of product development called me with another person on the line that was a technical person. I voiced my opinion that the levels for the wash and rinse weren't high in the tub even on the super cycle, and that if I threw a sock on the top of what I considered a "normal load" during the cycle, I could close it for 60 seconds, and there wasn't enough water to even "agitate" the sock into the water. Well, after round and round with them - they shared with me the new governmental regulations that went into effect mid 2011 iirc. They stated that all machines now are restricted by the government as to gallons of water that can be used, not just the energy star models which I had thought would be low water.

So, what I did was have my washer returned, and they helped find me a 2011 model at another store! Same washer but since was manufactured a few months earlier - it didn't have the new water restrictions. Here's a link to glean info perhaps http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052748704662604576202212717670514

I'm with you, I didn't want a front loader :gaah: as front loaders...they take so long, and I usually do all my laundry in back to back loads. So I hope that my washer lasts a long time as I like my old fashioned simple one with the simple dials vs. the new fangeled stuff too. ( I get to practice uploading photos I have taken :giggle: )

Washer#1.jpg

Washer#2.jpg

As to the hot water, that should be corrected, unless the government has put restrictions on that too :laughcry:

I detest the High Efficiency washer we bought when the last one died, thinking I had more room to put clothes without that center agitator. No one told me you have to keep the center "bump" clear. That push-button thingy is definitely annoying. Sometimes I can't get it to stop properly to add a missed item and it stays locked forever., and if I wait too long into a cycle to do this, it starts all over... gaah! Special soap --- Yep, at greater cost, and I was not told about this need.. It takes twice as long to wash a load ---- and no less time to dry, in my opinion.

High efficiency, my patootie!

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/...i5J9UGut3HZxrsuFB5kbgXu9BRrDNlwiO4OoJTta1d3HA
------------------------------------

Looks like something else was sealed: more secrets? :sheesh:

Case Documents

Filing Date Description Docket Date Filing Party
3/26/2015 SDD - Notice: Sealed Document - Party (001) 3/30/2015

http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.g...rtCases/caseInfo.asp?caseNumber=CR2008-031021
----------------------------------

*********@********** 7h7 hours ago
#jodiarias will be on Telephone+Visitor BLACKOUT for 60 DAYS while her Up to 20 🌟Friends/FAM go thru background ✔

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CBW4WGEU0AAIGEB.png
-------------------

The Role of Psychopathy and Sexuality
in a Female Serial Killer

http://forensis.org/PDF/published/2005_TheRoleofPsycho.pdf
---------------------

Why do you always lie?

http://carmengeditt.blogspot.com/2015/03/why-do-you-always-lie.html?m=1

[video=youtube;weP5dDp3OOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weP5dDp3OOE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

three stooges (1).jpg

The team of lawyers that will be handling Jodi Arias's never ending appeals was announced today......................

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member