SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is worth repeating:

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m2 minutes ago
Samantha: Family would have agreed to life in prison with no release if #JodiArias gave up her appeals #TravisAlexander #abc15

Juan conveying the suffering Travis endured as Arias butchered him. :(

I know this is really effecting me and I'm just so sad...can you imagine how the family feels? Dear God they need our prayers....

Objection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Wilmott :(

Overruled

OMG .... JW had the nerve to try an objection to Juan's statements? JSS did not hesitate to say "overruled!"

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 2m2 minutes ago
"what happened in that bathroom was a butchering." -- JM

"they know these are the agonized cries of a wounded animal that's about to be killed. and that's how theye think of it." -- JM

#JuanMartinez: The fam can feel the pain of the knife going thru their brother #TravisAlexander They can hear his screams #JodiArias #abc15

They hope he was unconscious when when thee knife came...but they know he wasn't. -- JM

Tammy Rose ‏@News20Chopper 2m2 minutes ago
They think of their brother as a wounded animal who couldn't get away. #JodiArias

"what they can't get out of their mind is the brutality as she dragged him down the hallway and put a bullet in his head." -- JM

#JuanMartinez: Compares #TravisAlexander's cries of pain to that of a wounded animal. "That makes them (fam) crazy" #JodiArias #abc15

Steve Krafft ‏@SKrafftFox10 2m2 minutes ago
Prosecutor: Travis' loved ones must live with extreme brutality of his killing. #jodiarias #fox10phoenix.

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago
"The family has hope you will remember them when making a sentence" Juan #jodiarias

David Lohr ‏@David_Lohr 57s58 seconds ago
Martinez: "They have hope that you will remember them when pondering what sentence is appropriate in this case." #jodiarias @HuffPostCrime

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 4m4 minutes ago
"you are th person who sat and listened to every bit of the evidence in this case." -- JM

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias still just looking into space...slightly down. no reaction.

So Jodi wrote a letter to the judge that the judge has to take a 10 minute recess to read.

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
A few people gather outside courthouse in #JodiArias as sentencing proceeds inside

CCfD8tLWMAIgoem.jpg

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 3m3 minutes ago
10 minute recess to review letters submitted by defendant #jodiarias

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 5m5 minutes ago
#jodiarias hasn't grabbed a tissue from what I can see so far

William Pitts ‏@william_pitts 5m5 minutes ago
Court will take 10 mins so she can read the letters she didn't have before. #JodiArias

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 3m3 minutes ago
#JodiArias has sat stoic through #TravisAlexander family statements. #abc15

I believe JSS will give cmja LWOP. I don't know how she could NOT give her that after listening to the Family and Knowing full well what Arias did and how she lied and lied and lied and lied... unending lies!! Anything less would make no sense!

Monica Lindstrom ‏@monicalindstrom 5m5 minutes ago
Jury stood up and I realized how many of them are wearing #TravisAlexander blue, along with his family/friends #jodiArias @KTAR923

Checking in for verdict

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jeffrey Evan Gold ‏@jeffgoldesq 2m2 minutes ago
Lawyers chitchat in whispers during break, they will all be done with #JodiArias after today. They will not be lawyers on appeal

Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ 2m2 minutes ago
#Jodiarias mom has notes in her hand as Jen speaks to her

Is she writing a book?

I don't follow a lot of trials. But I cannot imagine anyone being more hateful, spiteful and uncaring about humanity as this murderer is. She is like a rabid animal.

Dave Erickson ‏@ericksonvision 56s56 seconds ago
Travis Alexander was not a pedophile. He was not a physical abuser. He was however, the victim of the most vile defense I've ever seen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader