SIDEBAR #48 - Arias/Alexander forum

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the picture of the cell that the convicted murderer will call home now, I can see her doing a Renfield (remember him? The bug-eating weirdo from Dracula?) after a couple of years in that box with a sliver of the hot Arizona zone beating down on her (maybe she will spontaneously combust? We can only hope.)
:jail:
I can see her offing another inmate eventually (if they don't get to her with a shiv first) and then ending up on Death Row, where she actually belongs.

Anyway, glad she's off on the short bus to Hotel Hell.

I wish so too, and you were right about the judge in regards to Juror 17. At least Jodi will have no more platforms after today. Hopefully they won't let Donovan continue to mouth off in her name on the Twitter account. I'd like to see her hauled off to Perryville.
I've had a rotten morning to begin with in real life and couldn't be here earlier.

((LinasK)))
:therethere:

We will have to agree to disagree that JSS rocked. JSS was weak to the end.
At least she didn't cave on handing CMJA LWOP.
I've rethought that position since learning that she allowed Juror 17 to remain on the jury and also didn't dress Jodi down. Also can't believe that she has to take Nurmi's leaving under advisement. He won't be her appeal attorney anyhow. What's there to think about??

I've rethought that position since learning that she allowed Juror 17 to remain on the jury and also didn't dress Jodi down. Also can't believe that she has to take Nurmi's leaving under advisement. He won't be her appeal attorney anyhow. What's there to think about??

I can't believe how fast Lawrence made sure he told JSS (again) that he wanted off :floorlaugh:
I really think he hates the murderer.

JSS not dressing her down- probably just not her style, IMO. She did the right thing and said she didn't believe all the stories- Lies- so I think she did good.

Especially cruel, premeditated, destroyed evidence etc- and her mitigation- Pfttt she says.

Sybil Hoffman ‏@SybilHoffman 2m2 minutes ago
.#JodiArias mom emotional after judge hands down life sentence. Complete coverage @3TVNews @CBS5AZ tonight at 4p & 5p

CCfr3epUsAEIl2_.jpg

-----------------

ESNEET⛵️ ‏@esneet4113 1h1 hour ago
OMG Sandy is saying she saw the bruises.When U NEVER SAW #JodiArias Man the apple doesn't fall far from the dog **** tree.
Wow unbelievable

Pencil of the Court ‏@CourtPencil 37m37 minutes ago
@esneet4113 ..plus she never said that on police interview. She said she didn't know travis or anything about him....

Monica Zender ‏@MonicaLZender 34m34 minutes ago
@CourtPencil @esneet4113 Good point, Pencil! I wish someone had asked her that when she was being interviewed!

Vic ‏@kelownaolde 19m19 minutes ago
@MonicaLZender @CourtPencil @esneet4113 maybe the fog is hereditary & starts with the mother of #JodiArias

Monica Zender ‏@MonicaLZender 10m10 minutes ago
@kelownaolde @CourtPencil @esneet4113 It must be, Vic! Seems to be a lot that her mom "forgot", too!

Vic ‏@kelownaolde 8m8 minutes ago Kelowna, British Columbia
@MonicaLZender @CourtPencil @esneet4113 the only thing the mother has to say in the trial is the similar crap #JodiArias is spewing

Sandy lying about bruises and not able to testify????

HOGWASH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah...I always felt sorry for Sandy. Always sitting by herself...I considered her a victim too. WELL NOT ANYMORE! She sure as hell didn't mention seeing all those bruises on Jodi's neck and arms when she was brought in to be interviewed by Flores. I guess LYING is a family trait! And just when did everybody see all those bruises? JA was never even in Ca. until she moved back in April.
She's as nuts as her evil spawn.

Does it look like JW has bruises on her lip and the side of her face?

I noticed it when I was watching HLN when she was speaking.

Her face looks kind of strange and puffy to me. Too much filler and botox maybe, can cause bruising too.

You know- I've decided that I don't like that blond (?) haired staple lady sitting on JSS's left (my right) after looking at the sentencing tapes. :(

I felt sorry for old lady Arias too but, its clear now Mama may be more responsible for the way her evil daughter turned out than I previously believed. I wonder how many times she lied for her kid when she was growing up. Some things we take with us into adulthood were taught to us by our parents. Its pretty obvious Mrs. Arias is a liar too!

I think JSS held her tongue, just in case it came up during some appeal...........wish she would have, but it would have given CMJA more "attention".

I think CMJA's comments about the order of her choice of weapons is going to negate any part of her "Domestic Violence" angle.
He's still fighting, but she only gets a broken finger/sliced tendon, whatever.

I felt sorry for old lady Arias too but, its clear now Mama may be more responsible for the way her evil daughter turned out than I previously believed. I wonder how many times she lied for her kid when she was growing up. Some things we take with us into adulthood were taught to us by our parents. Its pretty obvious Mrs. Arias is a liar too!

She sure didn't lie during her interview with Flores.
Think the whole bankruptcy thing by the Arias family is so mama Arias can write a book.
Sick
censored-smiley-face.gif
's. I have no pity or empathy. They have to live with themselves, and Karma is a cruel mistress.

Sens 4 Life ♥ ‏@SueCotie 48s48 seconds ago Renfrew, Ontario
"@WayneABC15: Caravan of MCSO vans with #JodiArias just arrived at Perryville. #abc15 "

CCf8XsjUwAEKko5.jpg

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#JodiArias is now at Perryville to begin her natural life sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carzytoaster