Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning all! :wave:

Docu-Series/Websleuths

"We are very excited to introduce two filmmakers, Joshua Zeman and Rachel Mills (Cropsey, Killer Legends) to our Websleuth community. Josh and Rachel have created an upcoming docu-series investigating five active serial killer cases across the country: LISK, Eastbound Strangler (Atlantic City), Daytona Beach Serial Killer, Long Haul Serial Killer Truckers, and the West Mesa Bone Collector. The series is Executive Produced by an Oscar-winning filmmaker and will be aired by a premium cable network.
Rachel and Joshua have a new Websleuths hat/handle: Danse_Macabre. When Danse_Macabre posts people listen...or at least read.

What's so exciting is how Websleuths plays a big role in the series. For each case, Rachel & Josh will be engaging the WS community and working side by side with individual websleuthers to discuss theories, work on leads, and bring sleuthing work to Law Enforcement, victim's families, and others committed to helping catch these killers.

As many of you know, the victims in the aforementioned cases were sex workers – so often, these women do not receive the attention, and justice, desperately needed by their families, and the communities in which these heinous crimes occurred. That's one reason Websleuths is such an amazing resource. When LE hits a dead end, Websleuths members continue going down unbeaten paths to look for leads.

I know some of these cases haven't had much activity for a while, so I'm looking for help in generating new interest in the threads for these particular cases. I know many of you are dedicated to them, and I would encourage you to pick them up again. For those who are new to the cases, now is the perfect time to bring a fresh perspective, and uncover leads that others may have missed...."

More here: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?281358-Docu-Series-Websleuths

Saw this on my Facebook page! This should be interesting!! I was going to post the link, but of course YESorNO beat me to it... as always! LOL! :snowball:

Asking for prayers for myself...I am sick! Fever, sore throat, bad bad cough with nasty junk coughing up. Waiting for Dr office open and hoping I can get in today.

Going back bed.

:hug: Hope you feel better! I was browsing thru a catalog last night and saw this, and of course thought of you coffeejunkie! :lol:

COFFEE : A magical substance that turns "Leave me alone or die" into "Good Morning Honey".

:laughing:

NINER!!!!

​Any word on you lil' bro? It's quarter after 5, Cali time.
That showed up about 2:30 pm my time, which is Cali time during the summer. He was going to have surgery to stop the bleeding and do a biopsy...........the post where Niner is writing about her primary care Doc?

well... I too :waiting: for an update! They do not have a computer or cell phone - so not expecting any updates until his GF can get to a library or phone to let my sister know any updates! :waiting: I will let you all know when I know! K?!! :) I figure if no news, is good news!!

I LOVED Omar Sharif too - especially in Dr. Zhivago!! :loveyou:

Have to go grocery shopping today, and other errands, than will be going with the Huz to his new cardiologist down the hill in Sacramento! :gaah: they can't assign one up here!! :gaah: stupid insurance! :gaah: glad I got that out! LOL!

okay - off to read some more threads before I go shopping... :pcguru:

:seeya:

and another picture I got in my email from a dear friend!

Attachments

• BaconBits.jpg
    BaconBits.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 112
Hope you feel better soon, cj...sending you hugs and a mug of green tea.

Niner: Continuing to keep your brother (and you!) in my prayers.

Bernina: Where do you get all this energy? Girl, I am exhausted just reading what you do! Man, do I feel like a slug. ;)

(Apparently Dave the tech guy is working on the site today; can't get the extra emoticons or attachments to work....well then, just imagine your favorite smilies and add them yourselves...lol).

:loveyou: (at least that one works!)
:)

Hey everyone, Good morning :-) Thanks for all the replies. I feel energized again. I mean I would never give up on my little Benji, but I was feeling exhausted. That reminds me, (of course I can’t remember who told me this, thank you) I have been raising my knee to Benji when he jumps up, and it is working. He still does it sometimes, but not as often. And I really need to remember he is only just 3 months old. I looked at a ton of pictures of German Shepherds and Lab, from puppies up to adult, I really don’t see any resemblance to Benji, and for sure he does not look anything like Toto from The Wizard of Oz, especially he does not have those short stubby legs. My Vet told me for $60 I can get a test done at Pet Smart to tell us what he is. My hubby and I are thinking of doing it. It’s driving me crazy not knowing, I’m so nosey. My Daughter says who cares what he is, he’s a happy mutt, she says we’re all mutts LOL So anyway, thanks again for all your replies, I always know I can come here to the Sidebar and not only find good advice, but laughs also.

Asking for prayers for myself...I am sick! Fever, sore throat, bad bad cough with nasty junk coughing up. Waiting for Dr office open and hoping I can get in today.

Going back bed.

Oh no, coffee! Please get well soon.

Posted by ILikeToBendPages

Respectively snipped by me for content ~

1977 - A fire takes hold and fire races through the Beverly Hills Supper Club in Southgate, Kentucky.

What a horrible tragedy! I remember that day very vividly. I was in my very early twenties and another girl and I were scheduled to work 12-9pm that Saturday. She had been trying all week to get somebody to switch schedules with her for an earlier shift, but it was Memorial weekend and no one wanted to work that night. Her mom and sisters were going to see John Davidson and she was absolutely furious that she couldn't go.
They never made it home :frown:

Oh my goodness..... that is so sad. So glad you were safe. Sad about the family, though.

OK...........where's the "spew alert"?????????

I don't know how you find these, YorN, but that had me choking on my coffee!!!! :floorlaugh:

I laughed so loudly I shocked myself! Definitely was not expecting that!

Oh no, sorry you are feeling bad cj :frown: I hope you can get in to the Dr.'s office as well. It seems when someone gets sick it's always on the weekend! Sending healing prayers your way.

Isn't that the truth?

Isn't today Pres. Kennedys' birthday? Wheres ******?

CJ I hope you feel better soon. I read eating chocolate is
good for making one cough and bring up mucus. Old
story, it made mucus. Now it brings it up.
SECRET! I have been doing this for years! I have chronic
bronchitis . COPD. it really works! have a Hershey Bar!!
Get Better soon. :flu:

Jodi Arias Trial Updates: New website created by murderer’s supporters attempts to influence authorities to reopen the case?

http://www.vcpost.com/articles/7025...porters-influence-authorities-reopen-case.htm
-----------------------------------------------

Jodi Arias update: Death row inmate pens tell-all about convicted murderer (with clip)

http://www.abc15.com/news/region-we...inmate-pens-tell-all-about-convicted-murderer
----------------------------------------------

LOL She's goading Jodi. People will be reading her crap and much of it might be true, than the crap Jodi and family let out. LOL. I see donations being made into Shanna's canteen fund by some who want her to continue her blogging, and none or next to nothing going to Jodi. Can you imagine the rage Jodi's is feeling? You go from all the beautiful photographer sex slave to a crooked toothed, mousy brown, run of the mill murderer. Nothing special, just another face in the crowd. Shawna Forde has marked a line in the sand and said come get me.

Just catching up..

Niner, I hope your brother comes through surgery well and the biopsy is negative. Hopefully they can insert a shunt or something to stop the bleeding if needed.

CJ, hope you feel better.

Thanks for all the funnies. They are hilarious.

I went to the Devon Horse Show last night to see the $100K Grand Prix jumpers. It is amazing to see these incredible athletes compete in timed events. Several Olympic athletes competed, but the night went to the young riders. A girl who just graduated high school won on her own horse.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 9
Posted by ILikeToBendPages

Respectively snipped by me for content ~

1977 - A fire takes hold and fire races through the Beverly Hills Supper Club in Southgate, Kentucky.

What a horrible tragedy! I remember that day very vividly. I was in my very early twenties and another girl and I were scheduled to work 12-9pm that Saturday. She had been trying all week to get somebody to switch schedules with her for an earlier shift, but it was Memorial weekend and no one wanted to work that night. Her mom and sisters were going to see John Davidson and she was absolutely furious that she couldn't go.
They never made it home :frown:

Oh No the family that seven attended, and two were pregnant, and she was the only one out?

Does anyone remember Fuddrucker's? I don't even know if they're still around. They had a burger with guacamole on it, man, it was good!
We still have Fuddrucker's. Usually get the Elk or Buffalo burgers.

Isn't today Pres. Kennedys' birthday? Wheres ******?

CJ I hope you feel better soon. I read eating chocolate is
good for making one cough and bring up mucus. Old
story, it made mucus. Now it brings it up.
SECRET! I have been doing this for years! I have chronic
bronchitis . COPD. it really works! have a Hershey Bar!!
Get Better soon. :flu:

It is JFK's birthdate, and I have heard not one word from media.

Chocolate .... have had at least one chocolate milk drink or one piece of chocolate (cake, cookie, candy) every day since I was 20 ....

https://www.ladyandthetrack.com/news/12758/belmont-stakes-is-rich-in-racing-history.html

Next Saturday, June 6th, is the running of the third jewel of the Triple Crown, the Belmont Stakes. American Pharoh is attempting to be the first horse since 1978 by Affirmed to become a Triple Crown winner. Secretariat still holds the track record, when he won by 31 lengths. Every time I watch a video of that race I cry for some unknown reason. The magnificence, the athleticism, the grace of Secretariat has yet to be matched IMHO. I hope you all will watch!

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/6/7/5787744/secretariat-1973-belmont-stakes-video-triple-crown

With all the posts about Walmart lol, there are ads for Huggies at Walmart on my screen. Just in case any of you need them...

More like Depends for me. :)

While surfing through YouTube, I came across this gem. And no, I never saw the show myself (c'mon! I was born in 1951!) but mr. dood remembers it (it had a fairly long run on radio, but was a short-lived TV show), and the theme song: "It pays to be ignorant, to be dumb, to be dense, to be ignorant!" lol Maybe we should forward it to the Perryville Lifer's clueless groupies...heh!

[video=youtube;-kUyOZXbcQ4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kUyOZXbcQ4[/video]

https://www.ladyandthetrack.com/news/12758/belmont-stakes-is-rich-in-racing-history.html

Next Saturday, June 6th, is the running of the third jewel of the Triple Crown, the Belmont Stakes. American Pharoh is attempting to be the first horse since 1978 by Affirmed to become a Triple Crown winner. Secretariat still holds the track record, when he won by 31 lengths. Every time I watch a video of that race I cry for some unknown reason. The magnificence, the athleticism, the grace of Secretariat has yet to be matched IMHO. I hope you all will watch!

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/6/7/5787744/secretariat-1973-belmont-stakes-video-triple-crown

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Secretariat have a problem when he was put out to stud? Seems like there was an issue......

LOL She's goading Jodi. People will be reading her crap and much of it might be true, than the crap Jodi and family let out. LOL. I see donations being made into Shanna's canteen fund by some who want her to continue her blogging, and none or next to nothing going to Jodi. Can you imagine the rage Jodi's is feeling? You go from all the beautiful photographer sex slave to a crooked toothed, mousy brown, run of the mill murderer. Nothing special, just another face in the crowd. Shawna Forde has marked a line in the sand and said come get me.

It will be interesting to see how this plays out. So hard to tell what info JA is privy to and from whom...

Hi spellbound, I don't have a car since the accident so I am limited at going to a store I wait for someone else to go, maybe go with them. I have a chocolate cake mix, make cupcakes tomorrow. Doesn't replace a chocolate bar! I NEED candy.:lol:

Hi Jane. I remember it, as stupid as "Make Me Laugh " yrs later. My husband liked it..:gaah:

No doubt about it.

Friday, May 29th, Oh boy , and we have a sixty percent change of more rain on it's way.

I'm not able to post all my history trivia. I get a message about the number of videos. It does slow down the site when we all do a lot of info I guess. I'm one of the worse and I do apologize. I'll scatter my random thoughts though out the day maybe?

This is one of my fav of the day.

1996 - New widowed Stella Serth is convicted of a public order offense in Tasmania. She was fined £200 for dancing on her husband's grave and singing " Who's Sorry Now".

[video=youtube;i9QEAtcz3o8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=i9QEAtcz3o8[/video]

Thank you for the get wells and advice. Doc put me on Levaquin 500 MG once a day for 5 days, drink plenty of water and rest and if I get any worse go ER room.

Had a rough sleepless night. Hot coffee will help me get up the mucus (I think any hot liquid would). Plus, I use the 'Breather' that I got in Rehab and it helps too. It is resistive breathing training http://www.alimed.com/the-breather.html I use it as part of my exercises I do for strength training I learned.

Still feeling yucky and going back bed and try get some sleep.

:blowkiss::grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member