SIDEBAR #59 - Travis Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
51d2cdd615bc87735a9e852e2711c02547da921c.gif

Link: https://s.yimg.com/ny/api/res/1.2/2.../51d2cdd615bc87735a9e852e2711c02547da921c.gif
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.J. Simpson thinks Cuba Gooding, Jr.'s 'head is too small' to play him

"An upcoming book promises to shed some light on O.J. Simpson's life in prison.

And although he hasn't watched FX's "The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story," he's hearing about it from friends and has some words for Cuba Gooding, Jr., the actor playing him on the biographical miniseries.

That's according to New York Post's Page Six interview with former prison guard Jeffrey Felix, who became friendly with the former football star while working at the Lovelock Correctional Center in Nevada, and is turning the experience into a book. Simpson is currently serving the remainder of a 15-year sentence for armed robbery and kidnapping. The prison doesn't have FX or allow DVDs.

“O.J. … says [Gooding’s] not tall enough and his head is too small. O.J. has a huge head,” Felix pointed out..."

http://www.businessinsider.com/oj-simpson-on-cuba-gooding-jr-fx-show-2016-2
------------------------------------------

The Most Stomach-Churning, Bizarre Details From Faye Resnick's 1994 Book, Nicole Brown Simpson: The Private Diary of a Life Interrupted

"Less than four months after the grisly murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ron Goldman, one of Nicole's friends, Faye Resnick, wrote a book brazenly titled Nicole Brown Simpson: The Private Diary of a Life Interrupted. She co-wrote the book with National Enquirer gossip writer Mike Walker, and it's both tawdry and tragic in its timing and content. Just a month after its publication, Resnick said, "Every time I read the book I almost cry, because I sound like a major airhead."..."

http://www.vulture.com/2016/02/faye-resnick-nicole-brown-simpson-private-diary-life-interrupted.html
-----------------------------------------------

‘The People v. O.J. Simpson’ Recap: Inside the Dream Team’s Power Struggle

Spoiler alert: Do not read until you’ve watched episode four of FX’s “The People v. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story,” titled “100% Not Guilty.”

"...This episode of “The People v. O.J. Simpson” — which chronicles the road to the trial, from pretrial hearings through jury selection — takes us inside both the prosecution and the defense’s strategy sessions,.."

http://variety.com/2016/tv/opinion/...epsiode-four-recap-100-not-guilty-1201711206/
------------------------------------------------------------------

The People v. O.J. Simpson Recap: Episode 4 Fact Check

Nearly everything, from the juiciest details of Faye Resnick’s book to petty squabbles in the courtroom, really happened.

http://www.vanityfair.com/hollywood/2016/02/people-v-oj-simpson-episode-4-recap
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

O.J. Simpson's Trial: Where Are They Now?

"As FX’s miniseries The People Vs. O.J. Simpson: American Crime Story brings ‘The Trial of the Century’ back into the spotlight 21 years later, INSIDE EDITION looks at where the key players from the murder trial are today...."

http://www.insideedition.com/headlines/14792-oj-simpsons-trial-where-are-they-now
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...j4s6FOz77FRJktrK6cXSjfVu7hhoQVSGB8IYuAb8kRL57
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This 8-Picture Test Will Reveal Your Greatest Quality

http://www.buzzfeed.com/genamourbar...t-will-reveal-your-greatest-qualit#.gcMY7BE8X

You got: Empathy
You have a warm, caring heart, and a natural urge to help those in need. You try your best to be understanding, and this makes you a valuable friend to have because people feel as though they can come to you with their problems. You’re the go to person for good advice.

Regarding "naughty" words, I hope there will be a day when the 3 I use will come off the naughty list. I certainly can speak without them, and typically don't use them unless a situation calls for it or for added emphasis lol. I read somewhere that people who use cuss words don't have a good command of the English language. I respectfully disagree lol.

Last night, a tornado touched down in Lancaster County in Gap, about 30 minutes north of me. There are a lot of Amish farmers there as well as the lovely people who cremated Knox who have an absolutely beautiful farm on the historic registry. No one died which is a blessing. It is just a reminder that one never knows what is in store for them and to embrace each day as it comes. Sermon for the day :).

Today I'm going pick out all my tiles for the new shower! I will post a pic of what I picked out. They are staring on it tomorrow.

Please share what you pick out! We need to redo both bathrooms upstairs and I would love to know what is trending!

Pages, I love the shower curtain. It does look like one of your beautiful pieces of coloring artwork!

I can't get over what mean teachers some of you all had. Oh my. I had some mean teachers but they didn't use corporal punishment!

Speaking of witches, what a perfect example of people trying to explain away odd or different behavior, mental illness and punishing them for it. I would like to think that we have broadened our thinking, but I am reminded how we have not. Building walls, keeping people out who have a different culture, victimizing those that have a different belief system are just reminders we haven't come all that far....

images

Link: https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...j4s6FOz77FRJktrK6cXSjfVu7hhoQVSGB8IYuAb8kRL57
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.buzzfeed.com/genamourbar...t-will-reveal-your-greatest-qualit#.gcMY7BE8X

You have a warm, caring heart, and a natural urge to help those in need. You try your best to be understanding, and this makes you a valuable friend to have because people feel as though they can come to you with their problems. You’re the go to person for good advice.

I got Positivity, a glass half full type person lol.

You are certainly empathic and you do give good advice!

Nore, did you get to go to the cemetery or was the weather too awful? Hope you are staying warm and cozy!

I never think of myself as having a sense of humor that anyone notices .... in person, I often have a somewhat dry humor. And I am much too serious most of the time, though there is a giggle always waiting to burst out.

[h=2]You got: Sense of Humour[/h]The best thing about your personality is that you don’t take life too seriously, which means you’re always a joy to be around. You genuinely enjoy making people laugh and you like to surround yourself with like-minded people who understand your unique sense of humour.

Pages, I can barely believe Lily is already (nearly) a year old and such a happy little girl. I am so proud of Little Mama's accomplishments since all the trauma they went through. Please, if she is aware of us, share that we all have wanted the best for them and are thrilled to hear the good things that are happening.

Is that one of your coloring book pictures? It sure turned out pretty. I would frame it and hang it on my wall!

Hope you all survive the nasty weather with no power loss or other woes. W pe are still in soggy rain, though 15 minutes away they have several more inches of snow piling up. Hubby will have a nasty drive in the morning.

Off to try to sleep ..... if insomnia will leave me alone for a night. grrrr zzzzzzzzzz

See ya tomorrow.

LOL, no that is the shower curtain that dh picked out. He liked it because the leaves made him think of shrimp. Not something you necessarily want to ponder in the bathroom. I did order a second one to cut out and frame for a large blank wall.

Lily is a very happy little girl, and well taken care of and protected.....but last night when I was watching videos of her I saw that Lily's other grandmother posting about her (the one we think really hurt Lily) - PLUS little mama was standing checking out at Target last week, and heard someone behind her say that " baby's filthy, how can someone let her get so dirty". Little mama said the cashier 's mouth dropped open and she turned around to the other grandmother and said that a nice thing to say about your grandchild you haven't seen in nine months, and the other grandmother said I can't see her because she's with you. Now if Loli had been there instead of little mama, she would of beat the crap out of her right then and there. Lily has never been anywhere near dirty or filthy nor will she ever be. She has so many clothes and shoes that we change her at least twice a day so she can wear some of them before she grows out of them. She weighs thirty pounds and has our family's thunder thighs (like drumsticks) so she's wearing up to a size two.

images

Thanks for the Quiz, Y/N :)

Mine is:

Trustworthiness - You have a strong belief that no relationship can be built without trust, so being a trustworthy person is very important to you. People know their secrets are safe with you and you keep to your promises, no matter what.

Greatest Quality Quiz (I'm :lol: to myself, as the questions ask "how does this make you feeelllll" - reminding me of Nurmi's questions! LOL!

You got: Sense of Humour

The best thing about your personality is that you don’t take life too seriously, which means you’re always a joy to be around. You genuinely enjoy making people laugh and you like to surround yourself with like-minded people who understand your unique sense of humour.

I like that! :D

Hope you don't mind YESorNO if I post a Quiz for everyone... :D

Quiz.jpg

This 12-Picture Test WIll Determine What Star Sign You Really Are
http://www.buzzfeed.com/natalyalobanova/your-true-zodiac-sign#.bjvRn2W6Lo

my answer:
You got: Leo

You are generous, outgoing and loyal.

I'm actually a Virgo...

Oops - forgot to post:

Today in February:
25 Pistol Patent Day

Pistol.jpg

I never think of myself as having a sense of humor that anyone notices .... in person, I often have a somewhat dry humor. And I am much too serious most of the time, though there is a giggle always waiting to burst out.

[h=2]You got: Sense of Humour[/h]The best thing about your personality is that you don’t take life too seriously, which means you’re always a joy to be around. You genuinely enjoy making people laugh and you like to surround yourself with like-minded people who understand your unique sense of humour.

I got Sense of Humor, too. Not real sure how funny I am to others, but I do find a lot of humor in everyday life...

Greatest Quality Quiz (I'm :lol: to myself, as the questions ask "how does this make you feeelllll" - reminding me of Nurmi's questions! LOL!

You got: Sense of Humour

The best thing about your personality is that you don’t take life too seriously, which means you’re always a joy to be around. You genuinely enjoy making people laugh and you like to surround yourself with like-minded people who understand your unique sense of humour.

I like that! :D

Hope you don't mind YESorNO if I post a Quiz for everyone... :D

View attachment 89771

This 12-Picture Test WIll Determine What Star Sign You Really Are
http://www.buzzfeed.com/natalyalobanova/your-true-zodiac-sign#.bjvRn2W6Lo

my answer:
You got: Leo

You are generous, outgoing and loyal.

I'm actually a Virgo...

I got Pisces

Compassionate, creative and kind.

GigiG and I are starting to match. I am actually a Taurus. I don't know about these quizzes based on picking a feeling, since they don't always have the option to pick how it really makes me feel.

You got: Pisces

You are compassionate, creative and kind.

GigiG and I are starting to match. I am actually a Taurus. I don't know about these quizzes based on picking a feeling, since they don't always have the option to pick how it really makes me feel.

BBM

I agree. I usually find myself picking a compromise answer...

I got Aquarius. I am actually an Aries. Some of those pics were gorgeouS!

I got Pisces

Compassionate, creative and kind.

Even though the sign may be wrong, I have to say both of you fit the descriptor well IMO

The smaller tile is the for the shower walls it's a 6x6. The larger tile is for the floor of the shower. I bought enough of the large tile for cutting in the middle for my decorative tiles. It was half price on sale and saved a ton of $$ on it! :) The bullnoses and shelving tiles are under tiles and could not get them out w/out moving a ton of tile...
20160225_162039.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member