SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, especially when she condescendingly asks the reporter, "Do you know what I mean?"

I can't make sense of arrogant stuff like that from her, given her dropping out of school and not getting her GED until in prison. I wonder how she'd explain her decision to float along from one temporary job to another with no attempt to better herself beyond snaring a successful man.

To the grammar police here....It bugs the carp out of me when Nancy Grace says "arthor" instead of author. Sent her an email once about that but she still does it.

I think she has gotten slightly better at saying "jail" though. I'd often chuckle when she wanted to put folks in "gel" ! :jail:

So sorry for the loss of your beloved kitteh. Sounds like you gave her a wonderful life, though. She'll won't be lonely on the other side of the rainbow bridge...my furry family will give her a warm welcome. :grouphug:
th

Oh my goodness... thank you so much for posting the picture. I'm saving it and sending it to hubby. It's beautiful.

Okay, drying up the sniffles, going to go put my blue on, run to the store, and come back home to pray for a verdict.

Saving my seat... today will we get a sentence of death for my thirty ninth wedding anniversary?

My prayers are with the Alexanders today...and they are with this jury to do the right thing for the horrendous things Jodi's done to Travis and his family... if this doesn't cry out for justice I don't know what would...

Happy Anniversary!! Have a mimosa!

That's the truth! The Winters here in north-central Florida can be surprisingly cold (even occasional dustings of snow!), and by March you're thinking: "WHEN will this be over??" And then we get our too-brief taste of Spring (mild temps, low humidity) and then it's Summer....months and months and months of Summer. Heat and humidity and hurricanes and tropical storms and tornadoes and lightning storms (Fun fact: Florida is the lightning strike capital of America!) and love bugs and mosquitoes and killer pythons and giant African snails and sink holes and - worse! - Casey Anthony!

Hoo boy, you gotta be made of tough stuff to withstand this semi-tropical paradise!

:)

Where are you, if you don't mind me asking? I'm in Tallahassee.

loved that game.....I still make those for my kids...LOL
funny it never had a name....did it?

We called them Fortune Tellers
You would write boys names you liked (and didn't ) (then ask who you would marry, the person plAying guessed a number) how many kids you would have , future jobs for you and your husband, a shack or a mansion...etc .!!!

Using the following equality:
Favorite-ness of witness ∝ (Time I spent laughing)/(Total time spent on stand)
Gus was my favorite witness.

I'm going to have to try and clean this keyboard. I'm having to pound the keys to death to keep from having run on sentences.

Good Morning

*Crossing fingers* that a verdict will be reached today. It will be a great start for Memorial Day weekend. :please:

To the grammar police here....It bugs the carp out of me when Nancy Grace says "arthor" instead of author. Sent her an email once about that but she still does it.

Maybe she is from PA...alot folks tend to have trouble with "U"s...for example, saying "doring" instead of during.

I'm going to have to try and clean this keyboard. I'm having to pound the keys to death to keep from having run on sentences.

Just wipe it off with a damp towel. Water is all you need.

Sometimes I turn the one at work upside down and tap it on the desktop too. The boss eats goodies over it on the weekends and crumbs get stuck in it. Sigh.

Good Morning

*Crossing fingers* that a verdict will be reached today. It will be a great start for Memorial Day weekend. :please:

Yea kinda like Remember this Jodi!

Morning, everybody! So.....are we relegated to sidebar thread from here on in, or will we have a thread for today?

I always want the season opposite with what I currently have. So in summer, I crave snow. During the rainy wet winters I crave warmth and sunshine. :stormingmad: I even miss the occasional thunderstorms we get. I love to see mother nature put her best show on without causing any damage. I can only guarantee snow will fall when I don't have a 4 wheel drive vehicle anymore. Then it snows *advertiser censored* deep to a tall German (I use German, because I am). Seems we always want what we don't have. :floorlaugh:

Ain't it the truth?!

I live in Austin, Texas and we got about 1/2 inch in 2010. (If we see snow once in five years, we're lucky.) Anyhoo, I got ALL excited and took videos of Mimi (see avatar) scampering about in it.

My best friend lives in Dallas and they get a little snow every year. They are just enough further north I guess.

I lived in Minneapolis for a year when I was 20 in a big house with four other kids my age. I had moved up from Texas in the summer....so October comes along and one day, it starts to snow.

WOW! So I yippity skipitty all over the house telling anyone who'll listen "It's SNOWing, it's SNOWing!"

I won't repeat what all my housemates said to me in response cos I don't want a Time Out.

Eh Em...

Erin HLN ‏@ErinHLN 4m
#JodiArias jury deliberations are underway.
Retweeted by Jodi Arias Case News

I've noticed a lot of the court days begin at 10 AZ time. Do they ever start at 8 ? What the heck? Texas courts are 8 am . Arizona is coming across as a lazy state.

Court does start at 8:00 am. It's just this trial that doesn't start at 8 am. The Judge is there and working on other stuff because this is not the only case she has by a long shot. Maricopa County is a very, very busy jurisdiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresa06