SIDEBAR #6- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While we're waiting, I have a couple of questions that I keep forgetting to ask:

A few weeks ago, a Dr Drew promo said they would be talking to Juror # 8, and that he would be saying who his least favorite witness. My guess was ALV, but I never saw the show.was I right?

also: is Jodi's Australian cousin still posting?

Thanks

Juror #8 didn't like Dr. Samuels because he "made a lot of mistakes".

Can't stand the TH"s on HLN right now...talking about cost in prison in less than on death row. Well, jury is specifcially told NOT to think about the costs. THis is ABOUT JUSTICE, not costs. What about Travis' family?? Ugh.

I emailed Nancy at the beginning of the trial and suggested she stop letting the twins style her hair. She never wrote me back.

Good for you! Someone needed to do it :floorlaugh:

I don't watch her show but saw screen shots of her stupid barrette - what middle age woman does that?

1. Stole her grandfather’s gun
(JA could have stopped here but she chose not to…)
2. Borrowed/purchased the gas cans
3. Rented a “nondescript” vehicle for her murderous trip to Mesa
4. Set up an alibi, i.e., RB
5. Began her 1000 + mile murderous journey to Mesa from Yreka
6. Powered down her phone so she wouldn't be traced/tracked in Arizona
7. Entered Travis’s home equipped with a gun & knife
8. Had 13 + hours to reconsider – again – before going through with her plan to kill Travis
9. Stab #1 (to the heart)
10. Stab #2
11. Stab #3
12. Stab #4
13. Stab #5
14. Stab #6
15. Stab #7
16. Stab #8
17. Stab #9
18. Stab #10
19. Stab #11
20. Stab #12
21. Stab #13
22. Stab #14
23. Stab #15
24. Stab #16
25. Stab #17
26. Stab #18
27. Stab #19
28. Stab #20
29. Stab #21
30. Stab #22
31. Stab #23
32. Stab #24
33. Stab #25
34. Stab #26
35. Stab #27
36. Slit Travis’s throat ear-to-ear
37. Shot Travis in the head

Jodi premeditatedly and deliberatively chose death for Travis at least 37 times. She could have stopped, but she chose not to until Travis’s death was assured. Not only did Jodi choose Travis’s death, she has inadvertently chosen her own death over the past 5 + years. She has had ample opportunities to come clean, to take responsibility, and admit to her plan to premeditatedly murder Travis, but instead she chose to continue her lies and to, in essence, murder again the last thing Travis had to leave behind – his reputation and legacy. Again, at any time over the past 5+ years Jodi could have stopped the lies and the annihilation, but Jodi chose not to.

While the jury may come back with a sentence of death, IMO, it is Jodi and only Jodi who chose that. By her own actions she chose Travis’s death AND she chose her own death.

I hope the jury will see it this way too.

JMO ~

And all the while, according to her Ninja story, "he was screaming the whole time, he was in pain, he begged her to go get help, go to his neighbors, get help, get help, get help!" She could have stopped and she chose not to. Her sole purpose for being there was to kill him and she wouldn't stop until she was sure he was dead. She is the most evil person on the face of the earth imo! Evil to the core and I wish her nothing but death, preferably a very long and very painful death!

I love french dips, but I use roast beef when I make them. Venison, no likey.
and horseradish is awesome on them.

BTW..... love you're name........... my daughters name too.

:seeya: Your daughter has a beautiful name :)

Come over--bet'cha you wouldn't know it was venison if I didn't tell ya ;)

It certainly is an interesting problem. Judge Stephens clearly does not include the word IF. The Maricopa County Court twitter site clearly says the jury question includes the word IF. Did the judge jump to a conclusion? Is she privy to some information we don't have? Is the court tweet wrong? I've kind of given up at this point, and figure we'll find out today.

BTW, I watched HLN for the first time really during this trial. Aside from having to constantly change the volume when she spoke, I didn't find JVM as bad as I thought she would be. Of course, I've only seen her once. She looked like she was ready to hop in the ring with the lawyer Darren Kavinoky over whether money would be wasted by impanelling a new jury for this phase. I can see why everybody likes Beth Karas so much -- a rare voice of reason.

IF JSS jumped to a conclusion, it's okay with me because she gave the Allen charge. That just means they will be better prepared if they encounter that problem. There is always a bright side. :D

Not only weird, but entirely grammatically inappropriate. Of course, I don't expect much from her at this point in any case. BetteDavisEyes, on the other hand, may have a stroke before her massacre of the language is complete.

thinking of grammar, how is Becky sharp doing with her w? Becky we need to hear from you today

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

I hope the bailiff/office is thoroughly embarrased after seeing that everyone is now talking about it. I know it's not his fault and in his job basically he has to deal with criminals all day every day so he can't just be serious ALL THE TIME...but what got me was that it clearly looked like he was falling for her act!!!!

i saw the clip but it only showed her, not the deputy. Was he really interacting with her? I think she's practicing her wiles, for prison. It gives her a rush to be able to manipulate. She will manipulate to get every possible privilige in prison

Can't stand the TH"s on HLN right now...talking about cost in prison in less than on death row. Well, jury is specifcially told NOT to think about the costs. THis is ABOUT JUSTICE, not costs. What about Travis' family?? Ugh.

I had HLN on for a while yesterday but couldn't stand the craziness and overhyping the possible "jury deadlock". Not going to have it on today unless/until there's something big happening in the courtroom. I hope to read about it here first, then I'll try to stomach HLN.

I emailed Nancy at the beginning of the trial and suggested she stop letting the twins style her hair. She never wrote me back.

Haha. Was that the doo that was parted weirdly with the dumb little barrette?

I always want the season opposite with what I currently have. So in summer, I crave snow. During the rainy wet winters I crave warmth and sunshine. :stormingmad: I even miss the occasional thunderstorms we get. I love to see mother nature put her best show on without causing any damage. I can only guarantee snow will fall when I don't have a 4 wheel drive vehicle anymore. Then it snows *advertiser censored* deep to a tall German (I use German, because I am). Seems we always want what we don't have. :floorlaugh:

That's the truth! The Winters here in north-central Florida can be surprisingly cold (even occasional dustings of snow!), and by March you're thinking: "WHEN will this be over??" And then we get our too-brief taste of Spring (mild temps, low humidity) and then it's Summer....months and months and months of Summer. Heat and humidity and hurricanes and tropical storms and tornadoes and lightning storms (Fun fact: Florida is the lightning strike capital of America!) and love bugs and mosquitoes and killer pythons and giant African snails and sink holes and - worse! - Casey Anthony!

Hoo boy, you gotta be made of tough stuff to withstand this semi-tropical paradise!

:)

Saving my seat... today will we get a sentence of death for my thirty ninth wedding anniversary?

My prayers are with the Alexanders today...and they are with this jury to do the right thing for the horrendous things Jodi's done to Travis and his family... if this doesn't cry out for justice I don't know what would...

Going to light candles when the jury goes in today ..they need all the prayers...good thoughts and vibes they can get right now! Verdict day?????

My least favorite was the defendant herself, Jodi Ann Arias.

LOL! oh yeah....I kinda forgot about her....lol.

The video of that guy Deondre Lane (or something like that)...I was thinking that Jodi is I"m sure the same way, but only with her it's EVEN MORE DANGEROUS b/c she knows how to keep it hidden. This guy couldn't hide it, he talked back to the judge on the way out TWICE!!! Jodi would never do that....but ya know she's thinking in her head, though. So which is worse? One where you can SEE it, or one where you can't. I think Jodi is more dangerious b/c of this aspect...like poor Travis thought he knew her, everyone thought they knew her like Lesley Udi and others, and yet IT"S THERE, COVERED BY A FRONT.

Ooooh...chills as I say that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member