SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While it's possible she was smuggling, I am leaning towards the suspicion that either a real smuggler slipped them under her seat, or the cops did it, looking for a bribe. The stories of corrupt cops in Mexico, especially the border areas, are rampant.

Ah yes, corruption at the borders... we have the same issues in Canada, with border services guards smuggling pot over.

Not eating. :D

Seriously though, I very casually counted my calories and tried to lessen my portion size. Took awhile but it worked!!

Now to keep it off...

I'll tell ya what else works. On Sunday nights I watch "America's Funniest Videos" which comes on at 7:00 pm. I also eat dinner at 7:00 pm while watching. EVERY STINKIN' TIME there is a video of some kid doing 'whatever' with GOBS of SNOT running out of their nose!!! :gasp: Voila! No more calorie intake for ME for the rest of the night. I call it the "AFV Diet". :puke:

P.S. What kind of people think that's FUNNY, let alone feel the need to share it with the rest of the world? And how is it that they just HAPPEN to have a video camera running at the time??? :what:

Sadly it's not up to JM it's up to JM's boss. I hope they take the wishes of the Alexander family.

there won't be a deal imo - i am sure jodi won't take lwop, she will want parole in 15 to 20 years i bet, i i don't think the state will go for it

Sorry if a repeat, here's the article about the trial.

Jodi Arias trial update: Prosecutor discusses next steps for Arias case

The deadlock means Montgomery's office will have to put on a new trial to determine her punishment. But it's also possible that lawyers and the victim's family could agree to scrap the trial in favor of a life sentence with no parole for Arias.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...usses-next-steps-for-arias-case#ixzz2Uo0ZQyXp

Didn't JA say in one of her interviews that she has lots of followers that just "love" her and support her (you know, with postcards and such)? :puke:
She' truly is delusional and out of touch if she thinks that the 100 people who "support" her makes a dent in millions who can't stomach her.
Allocation. You mean her "let me teach you" who I really am with my power-point. Her narcissism is so GD disgusting. I just need to slap her face so bad. Where's the spoon???? :banghead: She just is too, too..... :stormingmad:

BBM~ She sure did. She has so much support that she needs to sell her "artwork"? She has 0 support now. No Donovan, family, no one.

I'll tell ya what else works. On Sunday nights I watch "America's Funniest Videos" which comes on at 7:00 pm. I also eat dinner at 7:00 pm while watching. EVERY STINKIN' TIME there is a video of some kid doing 'whatever' with GOBS of SNOT running out of their nose!!! :gasp: Voila! No more calorie intake for ME for the rest of the night. I call it the "AFV Diet". :floorlaugh:

P.S. What kind of people think that's FUNNY, let alone feel the need to share it with the rest of the world? :what:

Not me. Gross, gross, gross. Boogers are not my thing. I have a very sensitive gag reflex and even when a little kid has a runny nose, I gag.

Sorry if a repeat, here's the article about the trial.

Jodi Arias trial update: Prosecutor discusses next steps for Arias case

The deadlock means Montgomery's office will have to put on a new trial to determine her punishment. But it's also possible that lawyers and the victim's family could agree to scrap the trial in favor of a life sentence with no parole for Arias.

Read more: http://www.abc15.com/dpp/news/regio...usses-next-steps-for-arias-case#ixzz2Uo0ZQyXp

Interesting. At least they are giving the Alexander family the option, which is good imo.

It has been fun peeps but I need to get back to work.

Have a great afternoon.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Jmc7PCP7jw"]Ohio Players - Angel - YouTube[/ame]

We know she wants LWP-which I doubt the judge will give her & I bet the DT know this..

But if she wants take the DP off the table
23 hrs in a cell,20 mins of phone calls a week.etc etc

And a chance in GP where she will have some freedoms in a few yrs

IF She is smart she should go for the LWOP & just for good measure

If I was the DA-I throw in there she can not appeal on any grounds

Sounds to me like they are already negotiating LWOP. I'm sure there's been some angry outpour to the State due to costs? Whatever the family wants is what I hope happens though.

there won't be a deal imo - i am sure jodi won't take lwop, she will want parole in 15 to 20 years i bet, i i don't think the state will go for it

Hi Polly. :seeya: IF the state drops the DP Jodi & Company have NO SAY in the matter. It's up to the judge. It's not a plea agreement. (I verified this with AZ Lawyer on the legal thread.)

If the state is "open" to a deal, why would Arias think twice about it? To try for LWP instead of LWOP? We have been told that, unless there a major change, they are effectively the same thing in AZ now.

I think after a week (or however long it's been) in solitary she is begging for a deal, any deal that gives her the hope of being in general population some day, and not forever caged alone the vast majority of the time.

I know I would be fruit-loopy after 24 hours, much less any amount of days.

Hi Polly. :seeya: IF the state drops the DP Jodi & Company have NO SAY in the matter. It's up to the judge. It's not a plea agreement. (I verified this with AZ Lawyer on the legal thread.)

Right. Further, as of right now, per AZLawyer, Arizona doesn't have parole at all. Period. And even if parole was re-instated in the future, it would still be about 20 years before she was even eligible (since she's already served 5).

HELP!!

Okay, this is WAY OT and it's going to sound so strange but I'm asking here because there are more people viewing than in the Jury Room.

Has anyone had a colonoscopy and/or familiar with the procedure? My mom went in for a routine one this morning at 10:30 a.m. She text me and said she was about to go in and she would be 'out' for a couple hours, that she would text or call me as soon as she was done.

It's now 2:30 here and she isn't answering her phone. Is that normal or should she be up and able to call/answer by now? I don't even know what doctor's office or hospital she's at!!

I'm worried, so any help is appreciated.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zkMj3AU-oWA"]Con Funk shun- Fun (Live) - YouTube[/ame]

BBM:

JMO and MOO ... but I do NOT see this judge giving her LWOP ... I just think she will take her chances ...

:moo:

BBM and snipped by me.

I think if they retry the penalty phase that judge JSS will sentence Jodi to LWOP.

On a side note: I broke my knee cap a week ago and went to the dr today...seems like I am going to be on crutches at least 4-5 more weeks.
Agggghhhhhh :scared: :scared: :scared:

Before this happened I wish I had: cleaned my house, got a pedicure, had my hair cut, the list goes on and on.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela