SIDEBAR #9- Arias/Alexander forum

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have ummmmm.....a sperm donar and donar's family that try to hunt me down....I don't want contact....sooooo I hide. Had to delete my facebook etc.....prolly shouldn't even have posted my picture here...but....sigh..I get tired of hiding.

Sorry to hear that, but you have friends here. :seeya:

---------------
I watch them every night from 3~5am..(insomnia). Did anyone see the episode where Niles, ironing his pants, set them on fire? I wet my pants.:floorlaugh: :drumroll: :seeya:

OMG...I have to see that!! I used to watch it a lot when it was on at the around midnight hour...but haven't watched in a while....miss it.

Sorry to hear about your insomnia...that must be a pain.

---------------
I watch them every night from 3~5am..(insomnia). Did anyone see the episode where Niles, ironing his pants, set them on fire? I wet my pants.:floorlaugh: :drumroll: :seeya:

I absolutely recall the pants on fire episode! Pure physical comedy genius!!

Thanks, everyone.

I get so tired of not being able to have Facebook etc.....but it is what it is....and, I DO think that Facebook is evil. I really do.

I feel safe here...finally...and well, I should delete my picture that I showed....

Well, she will have a bladder sling, pocket hose and prancersize....how can u go wrong?

She wants the pocket hose! I forgot to mention it. What is the bladder sling? Oh dear, please don't tell me it's for incontinence! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Me__Jan_2010_normal.gif

Ok, so here's me.....look while ya can 'cause I have issues with showing my face....long story.

Oh cuuuute!! I'll join you all on temporary real face day :)

I think it is cute as a bug. I wish I had the nerve at my age to do that. It must work because she is skinny as a rail and obviously has lots of energy. She started that in the 60's. I am going to try it tomorrow or the next day, at least sometime this week. :) lol

It doesn't count unless you wear those pants. And get a bedrock. No bone.

Thanks, everyone.

I get so tired of not being able to have Facebook etc.....but it is what it is....and, I DO think that Facebook is evil. I really do.

I feel safe here...finally...and well, I should delete my picture that I showed....

Have you tried blocking those people from Facebook? There is that option.

Nite all! I don't even think jodi breaking out of jail tonight could beat that video!!

Thanks Mrs G!:seeya::seeya::seeya:

Thanks, everyone.

Similar situation here. I can't do Facebook either. No one in my family can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, everyone.

Do whatever you need to do to feel safe....

Raise your hand if you think that prancercise should be included in the next summer olympics? Track and field! a couple of dozen people prancercising around the track!! i would die!!!

ETA: C-toe optional. :p

I hope my friend doesn't buy that. She gets into products advertised on HLN and elsewhere on TV. Anything with a toll-free number and she's all over it!

She got magnets for her water heater to soften the water, the Lifestyle Lift, sonic devices that you plug into the wall to get rid of mice, copper jewelry to rid her of arthritis...etc., etc..

BBM

I'm almost afraid to ask what this is but I'll ask anyhow.

She wants the pocket hose! I forgot to mention it. What is the bladder sling? Oh dear, please don't tell me it's for incontinence! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh it is but tell her to pass, class action lawsuit...I love my pocket hose btw...I got one cuz I was so fascinated something could shrink up like that .... It's not a disappointment!

Did you notice now Kathy visited a Death Row inmate at Perryville, then stated: "It's amazing how normal she is considering what the Jury found she had done". [She killed a family member]. This is the illusion of normality which belies psychopathology. All the staff have to wear stab vests.
That was Wendi Andriano who killed her husband who had cancer because he wasn't dying fast enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass