Status
Not open for further replies.
nom

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362806300746.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362806300746.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 14
Ok I (for craps and giggles) was reading over at JII. Omg please tell me no one lets those moon bats operate heavy machinery or even venture out in the daylight! Same person who started it also founded the CII site. Do these people really exist?.. I need a shower. The stank of their comments makes me feel icky...

Ok I (for craps and giggles) was reading over at JII. Omg please tell me no one lets those moon bats operate heavy machinery or even venture out in the daylight! Same person who started it also founded the CII site. Do these people really exist?.. I need a shower. The stank of their comments makes me feel icky...

Id rather repeatedly stab my left eye with a rusty fork, then read there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are so many threads in this forum running contemporaneously I can hardly find my coffee through the fog. :)

I think I need to step away for some fresh air- this morning I asked my beautician about anal bleaching, ("oh, not for me, no way, it's just this trial in America, there were these photos taken, er, I was just wondering), and I have broken a nine year ban on using the internet at work for personal business for the very first time so I can catch up during my lunch hour. (Ok, I can hardly bring myself to confess this, but this afternoon, when I couldn't be bothered doing any more book keeping, I used Jodi- who probably hasn't forced herself to do paperwork too often in her life- as an ('anti') inspiration.
I'm gunna have to get a life, aren't I?

i remember when the casey anthony case broke on nancy grace. the interview she had with casey's mom... i followed that on here a lot. but by the time the trial came along i was busy and missed it, i did see the verdict and was SO glad i didn't get involved as i would have been so pissed!

now with jodi, i saw her interview last year on youtube (i think it was the "picture perfect" one) and i kinda was charmed by her and sort of wanted her to be innocent. she was articulate, pretty and engaging. and so damn believable! i can completely see how guys would fall for her. now i'm seeing the real her in court and i want her to fry. after you get to know the REAL her (eg. her behaviour towards JM on cross), well no doubt travis wanted to get rid of her. i totally understand what he must have been going through (well maybe not totally cuz i'm a girl) but her sweet baby voice and attractiveness and sex kitten approach must have had him completely screwed up when it came to his values, morals and libido.

Anytime I go to another website, I find myself looking for the "thanks" button to thank posts.....

Must mean I'm spending an excessive amount of time here lol.

There are other websites? ;)

Anyone care for a poprock cake ball? Don't worry, it's been edified.

1f2c630c16b280f28de5dbd3e4b1618c.jpg

Anytime I go to another website, I find myself looking for the "thanks" button to thank posts.....

Must mean I'm spending an excessive amount of time here lol.

I find myself wanting to. Thank texts or chats

Ya know, I kept looking up de-edify and just knew it wasn't a word (I've been an executive assistant for 20+ years and never used it). Then when BK said it was disedify, I went "ah-hah" that's it. So Jodi's been making herself look like a fool to the jury if they were scratching their heads the way I've been these past few weeks.

I'm tempted to send her a note to correct her -- just before deliberations. Along with piccies of Strawberry Frapps, Cinnabons, Tootsie Pops, and Pop Rocks. Or is that too mean. And maybe throw in a piccie of Little Red Riding Hood just for fun.

Disedify:

: to injure the piety or morals of : shock the higher sensibilities or religious feelings of —used chiefly as a participle

MOO

Mel

My baby Mousse... He was such a laid back cat... If I could only channel the calm he displayed...RIP my bubba!
Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1362822992356.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1362822992356.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 16
Ya know, I kept looking up de-edify and just knew it wasn't a word (I've been an executive assistant for 20+ years and never used it). Then when BK said it was disedify, I went "ah-hah" that's it. So Jodi's been making herself look like a fool to the jury if they were scratching their heads the way I've been these past few weeks.

I'm tempted to send her a note to correct her -- just before deliberations. Along with piccies of Strawberry Frapps, Cinnabons, Tootsie Pops, and Pop Rocks. Or is that too mean. And maybe throw in a piccie of Little Red Riding Hood just for fun.

Disedify:

: to injure the piety or morals of : shock the higher sensibilities or religious feelings of —used chiefly as a participle

MOO

Mel

Don't forget to send my new pic ! :seeya:

I went there for the first time last night, my first thought was ew and then what is wrong with these people?

Someone posted that psychopaths sympathize with other psychopaths which really makes you question those loonies :eek:

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Disedify:

MOO

Mel

We should all send her a wooden spoon and a photo if cinnabon.:D

Now I have to ask...what is cinnabon :waitasec:

We should all send her a wooden spoon and a photo if cinnabon.:D

Now I have to ask...what is cinnabon :waitasec:

A Cinnabon is a cinnamon roll. It's a little restaurant counter commonly found at malls, airports and rest stops. They sell these giant cinnamon rolls that have a bazillion (to use Jodi Speak) calories in them. Maybe her last meal can be a Cinnabon? That she has to eat with a wooden spoon?

Does anyone else think Wilmott and Jodi resemble each other? I have to say I was watching testimony earlier and I thought Wilmott looked like a younger, thinner, less hillbilly version of Jodi's mom. But Wilmott also reminds me of Andrea Zuckermann from (the OLD) Beverly Hills 90210. Kind of like Andrea graduated from law school and here 20 years later she's in the public defender's office representing skanks.

And speaking of old testimony (I'm a late bloomer to this case) WHY did no one tell me about Mr. sexy MEDICAL EXAMINER?!?! I want to change my name to Mrs. medical examiner. You guys can have Juannie. That means I get the M.E. all to myself and don't have to share. :floorlaugh: :great:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amps