Sidebar Discussion #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Before I get on with my "to do" list this morning - I see that Baez is experiencing some Sunday morning "slippage"....back down to #1524....:seeya:

Back later.....:rocker:

Desdemona, has any of this been shown to us before or are we chasing a lie for the next book? AZLawyer said that she would be posting tge electronic dumps that she has that she said had never bee seen before..does anyone (AZ shouout) know if that has been done yet and where that info is? Sorry for typos but am on virtual typing and hard to correct typos

B/CBM

I'm behind, so forgive me if someone has already answered this, but both of the mystery sites simply came up in the Google search for "foolproof suffocation" and were obviously extraneous results. Note that they both contain the key search words "foolproof" and "suffocation," and perhaps coincidentally (or not?!) both also contain the words "method" and "death."

1. "Heat can melt disposable breathing circuits"

Actual title: "Heated Wires Can Melt Disposable Breathing Circuits"

Quoted excerpt:

Use of an electronic exhaled-volume monitor is the best way to detect breathing circuit leaks or occlusion. [..] Remember, however, that low-pressure alarms are not foolproof—pressures generated during partial occlusion or leaks may not violate the alarm limit.
[..]
Mechanism of Injury or Death

Failure to deliver therapy; Fire; Suffocation

Link: http://www.mdsr.ecri.org/summary/detail.aspx?doc_id=8086

2. "10 Ways to Kill a Rhododendron"

Actual Title: "Ten Ways to Kill a Rhododendron" by Marjorie Hancock

Quoted Excerpt:

Method No. 2 - Suffocation
Insert the roots deeply in the ground and tamp them in firmly. As a safeguard, raise the soil level well up the stem. This usually works, although the rhodo will struggle to resist by growing a collar of new roots, just centimetres below the surface, and inches above the crown of the root. Again, not foolproof, but if combined with Method No. 3, following, might be successful.

Link: http://www.hancockwoodlands.ca/tenways.html

B/CBM

I'm behind, so forgive me if someone has already answered this, but both of the mystery sites simply came up in the Google search for "foolproof suffocation" and were obviously extraneous results. Note that they both contain the key search words "foolproof" and "suffocation," and perhaps coincidentally (or not?!) both also contain the words "method" and "death."

Quoted excerpt:

Use of an electronic exhaled-volume monitor is the best way to detect breathing circuit leaks or occlusion. [..] Remember, however, that low-pressure alarms are not foolproof—pressures generated during partial occlusion or leaks may not violate the alarm limit.
[..]

Quoted Excerpt:

Insert the roots deeply in the ground and tamp them in firmly. As a safeguard, raise the soil level well up the stem. This usually works, although the rhodo will struggle to resist by growing a collar of new roots, just centimetres below the surface, and inches above the crown of the root. Again, not foolproof, but if combined with Method No. 3, following, might be successful.

Greattttttttttttttttttt Job.. thanks

Desdemona, has any of this been shown to us before or are we chasing a lie for the next book? AZLawyer said that she would be posting tge electronic dumps that she has that she said had never bee seen before..does anyone (AZ shouout) know if that has been done yet and where that info is? Sorry for typos but am on virtual typing and hard to correct typos
BBM
:seeya:

I don't know the answer, but it is a good question. All I can say is that I closely read ALL the discovery that was released to the public, and I don't recall reading about these alleged searches.

Perhaps AZ will come up with it? Waiting in anticipation and appreciation.

I guess your own words explain why you think Casey Anthony murdered Caylee.

And yes, it was in the majority of the public's (erronious) opinion, a slam dunk guilty verdict, in my opinion, because of that opinion, Anthony would have been wrongly convicted.

In post #869 of this thread you ask us to show just one post where you believe Casey is innocent, or you support her.

:rose: Here is another special song for the day:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T613YgLw_HE&feature=related"]Uncut: Caylee Marie Anthony Sings You Are My Sunshine - YouTube[/ame]

You are my :sunshine: ,

My only :sunshine: ,

You make me :loveyou: ,

When skies are :tsktsk: ,

You'll never know, :hug: ,

How much I :heartbeat: you,

:prayer: don't take my :sunshine: away.​

B/CBM

Quoted excerpt:

[..]

Quoted Excerpt:

This Sleuthing was so darn good, I had to make an award for it!

Bam - take that Jose!

smallerbam_Animation.gif

Packing up to move has made me a little slap-happy :blushing: and I spent some time procrastinating.. er, checking out all the informative posts everyone's been leaving on Amazon. The DCF report is chilling and I wish it could have been evidence.

I also did a little math, as we all suspect that many of the 5-star reviews are phony. Removing them all from the equation, the average rating of the doorstop is 1.22 - and that's INCLUDING the 4-star reviews, just for argument. (I mean at least a few people close to the felon probably genuinely like it.)

Anyone else get the feeling that the only people posting over there anymore are probably members of this site and those similar, and those close to the defense/publisher? It's really like the rest of the world has forgotten about the felon, imo. Every time I turn my computer off I get "wait who is this Baez guy again??" from my friends :floorlaugh:

I have to say this. It was not proven to that set of juror's that KC was guilty in the death of her child by 100%. Although one juror stated that they knew she was guilty just did not feel there was enough evidence for them to make the decision that she should die. That is a lot different than her being not guilty in their eyes. The problem as I see it is they could have asked the judge questions about their clarifying how to come to a verdict and did not do this even though they had no problems writing to the judge at other times about movies, pretzels in the jury room, going to a game, etc. So it is not that they were unaware they could not do so. They took the easy way out and sometimes jurors do that in a lengthy trial and we all know it happens all the time in mistrials. Some just do not want to make a decision and take the easy way out because there is a big responsibility when you are a member of a jury. This jury was not interested in deliberating anything, nor did they try.

That being said I have not seen any information from anyone who supports the not guilty verdict that in any way brings any light into discussions about why they would think KC was not guilty. Just saying not guilty is not going to change people's opinions when they have spent many, many hours looking at the evidence which was presented by the state. I think the highlighted trunk mat is damning and regrettably the jury never got to see it. Had they been able to see the pictures we have seen their verdict may have been quite different.

Most of us feel the victim will always be Caylee and not KC and no matter how much posters may try to force feed that to us it just is not going to work and really is a waste of time. So basically just saying KC was found not guilty in a court of law means she is free to go but she is still a prisoner of public opinion which I do not ever see that changing to anything other than "Guilty....but not approriately charged." Of course this is just my opinion but I don't see it ever changing nor do I see JB's book doing KC anything but harm. Look at what JB has done. He has restarted us up again in the Caylee thread that had died down to a dull roar while we waited for the civil trials to begin. Now it is back up running again. No one who has ever been to these threads will ever forget this child with the beautiful eyes who never had a chance and is representative of all those other children who have died at the hands of a parent who felt the child was in the way.

I think we all can get the "not guilty by a jury of her peers" we just do not accept it based on the information we read, interpreted, studied, researched and did experiments on and 99% of us came to the same conclusion. It was a lot of work by a lot of people and most of us got the part that KC is 100% responsible for the death of her child. Thanks to all those who spent hours doing all that work, I mean you really went above and beyond to bring out the truth and you all deserve the respect due you for getting that truth out there. Just saying thanks is not even enough.....you deserve so much more. But then that is what WS's is all about. Getting to the truth. jmo

This is such a good post - thanks is not enough! I agree with you on just about every count. I don't begrudge anyone who wants to say the verdict was fair and quietly get on with their lives, but I don't understand being taunted for questioning it.

I would have lived with a Not Guilty on the first degree murder count, and written it off to the jurors not being able to connect the unusual evidence together - but to get a Not Guilty on child neglect just reeked of someone shirking their duty. Most of us have that gut instinct that something was not right here, and we're entitled to go on believing that. KC gets a chance to prove us all wrong about her - it's up to her to do so. She is a felon, a convicted liar, a thief, and found negligent by DCF. An entitled attitude isn't going to get anyone in that situation very far.

Has anyone posted the lie that Jose told about River/Krystal in his book on the other thread yet? I don't have the book so don't have the page number or the exact quote but I do have the transcript and video of River/Krystal's testimony about the "break-up" of she and George.

OMG how adorable is this!!!!!!!

How creative! (will be stealing it from you, with credit!)

I'm not sure if there has been one posted that I haven't seen, but does anyone know the total amount of books Baez has sold, both in hardcover and e-book?

Has anyone posted the lie that Jose told about River/Krystal in his book on the other thread yet? I don't have the book so don't have the page number or the exact quote but I do have the transcript and video of River/Krystal's testimony about the "break-up" of she and George.

I really do not care that George may have been with or hiired a %**&@#.

ETA this virtual typing is really messing up. I will have to respond later.

Packing up to move has made me a little slap-happy :blushing: and I spent some time procrastinating.. er, checking out all the informative posts everyone's been leaving on Amazon. The DCF report is chilling and I wish it could have been evidence.

I also did a little math, as we all suspect that many of the 5-star reviews are phony. Removing them all from the equation, the average rating of the doorstop is 1.22 - and that's INCLUDING the 4-star reviews, just for argument. (I mean at least a few people close to the felon probably genuinely like it.)

Anyone else get the feeling that the only people posting over there anymore are probably members of this site and those similar, and those close to the defense/publisher? It's really like the rest of the world has forgotten about the felon, imo. Every time I turn my computer off I get "wait who is this Baez guy again??" from my friends :floorlaugh:

It has to be, because NO ONE is buying the book...

What was the lie?

What was the lie?

I believe that the lie that is being discussed is that many believe that he was "with" River. Others see that he may have not been lying and actually a spin as you do not, in his mind or orthers, have an affair with...well, someone tha,,,,how do I word it as I do not want to get a time out. As to some women they sleep with, it in their minds NOT an affair but a fling or PERHAPS a lady that is just there for comfort and they can feel that they can bonestly say it was not an affair. E.g. if a man pays a hooker for sex, could he not get on the stand and say I did not have an affair? BILL showed the world and the young fks how to spin such?

I'm not sure if there has been one posted that I haven't seen, but does anyone know the total amount of books Baez has sold, both in hardcover and e-book?

I am not able to figure out how many kindle and e-books he has sold - his rank is #1416 in kindle so......the book is bouncing around at this level and lower ....I know someone on the board does know how to do it because I have seen it posted. Hopefully they will see your post or mine.

I can only tell you as of present time after slightly over 3 weeks since it was officially released and pre-release sales - his total world wide sales at amazon is 892 books. I just slide over to B&n and see if they can give me a total...

I believe that the lie that is being discussed is that many believe that he was "with" River. Others see that he may have not been lying and actually a spin as you do not, in his mind or orthers, have an affair with...well, someone tha,,,,how do I word it as I do not want to get a time out. As to some women they sleep with, it in their minds NOT an affair but a fling or PERHAPS a lady that is just there for comfort and they can feel that they can bonestly say it was not an affair. E.g. if a man pays a hooker for sex, could he not get on the stand and say I did not have an affair? BILL showed the world and the young fks how to spin such?

Ok thanks- Realistically I wouldn't expect GA to tell the truth about it....
I thought there was a Baez book lie about the affair.

I am not able to figure out how many kindle and e-books he has sold - his rank is #1416 in kindle so......the book is bouncing around at this level and lower ....I know someone on the board does know how to do it because I have seen it posted. Hopefully they will see your post or mine.

I can only tell you as of present time after slightly over 3 weeks since it was officially released and pre-release sales - his total world wide sales at amazon is 892 books. I just slide over to B&n and see if they can give me a total...

Thanks LG, but from what I understand, he sold many more e-books than hardcover, so that's going to skew what appears to be low sales.

I'd really love to see the total number of both hardcover and e-books if someone knows how to locate that information.

OMG...:what: .......:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I almost fell off my chair looking at the book ranking at Barnes and Noble...

SERIOUSLY!!!! It is ranked 12,201

The Kindle sales rank at Barnes and Noble is 3531

So it isn't exactly flying off the shelves over there either..... :seeya: Hi Jose!
Aren't you embarrassed to be going on TV and talking about this BOMB??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18