Sidebar Discussion #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton did one thing during the whole trial that was a little innappropriate compared to a zillion things that JB and Team did during the trial.

I wouldn't compare Ashton's laugh (which I don't blame him considering what was coming out of JB'S mouth) to JB's lie after lie after lie that affected and hurt a lot of innocent people and still continues too.

Just curious, what do you think happened to Caylee?

Eveyone who is happy with the not guilty verdict will not answer this question, nor will they answer when asked to explain the not guilty verdict on the child neglict charge.

BBM I certainly hope, for both Casey Anthony's and George Anthony's sake's, it was a ficticious story. I glad in your mind you can think so.

And in her spare time, (like over a whole month), Casey also decided to concoct the fictitious, evil story of George sexually molesting her for years, right?

Just for giggles n' grins, right?

What type of repulsively horrid daughter does that to her own father?!?

Answer: A daughter that also murders her very own baby girl.

Wouldn't a drowning count as an accidental death?

After all,

Drowning kills more American children 1 to 4 years old than any cause except birth defects, according to a new federal report.

Half of those children drown in swimming pools. And males are victims four times as often as females, the report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found.

http://www.walb.com/story/18502498/drowning-is-leading-cause-of-kids-accidental-death-cdc

you not buying the drowning theory either eh? If it was an accident, it should have been very easy to give an explanation in court that fit the evidence. but according to Jose, we will NEVER know what happend. Now why you suppose that is?

Great questions and if I may add to this....

So Caylee dies unexpectedly, er, "accidentally", and then Casey shows her vast love and dedication to her baby girl by shoving her in plastic garbage bags and tossing her in the woods to rot?

Bottom line, one can't expect the public to swallow "Casey's undying love" for Caylee when she proceeded to discard her like a bag of trash!

Common sense rules here, is it more logical to believe that Caylee died by accident when Casey showed such disregard and hate for Caylee after death? - OR - is it more logical, (coupled of course with the mounds of evidence), that Casey's disregard and hate for Caylee was FIRST shown by murdering her!?!

Any mother who loves their child will grieve for that child, attempting to treat that child even in death, as if the child were alive. Does anyone remember the Dr.'s example given on the witness stand of the mother whose son was found murdered, and she went to cover his body in the rain?

THAT, is love!

Casey Anthony detested Caylee, or more likely as Shirley Plesea stated, "Casey hated Cindy more than she loved Caylee."

(Sorry oldsoul, didn't mean to cop your post.)

And of course you could have added that an accidental death is not a crime ad this defendant sat in jail for three years before coming up with the drowning story. Why concoct a kidnapping, insist she is close you can feel it i your heart because you are her mother, waltz around wearing a "Caylee is missing" t-shirt and decline to absolve an unfortunate person of a crime who happens to have the same name as your fictitious Nanny, and claim you have spoken to your daughter on the telephone a month after this accidental death? Etc., Etc., Etc.

BBM I certainly hope, for both Casey Anthony's and George Anthony's sake's, it was a ficticious story. I glad in your mind you can think so.

So basically you've fallen victim to Baez' sob story that George found Caylee dead in the pool at which time he discarded Caylee like a bag of trash, as well as you believe that suddenly, at Casey's most desperate time to save her own scummy skin, she has instant recall on years of sexual abuse by George, right?

In my most appropriate church-lady voice - "Well isn't that convenient!" :rolleyes:

Not so much when you have three strips of duct tape covering you nose, mouth and holding the mandible in place. Makes it look less like an accident and more like murder to most of us in the free world and yes, even beyond.

So if it were an accident, why the duct tape put on pre-decomposition (which could have meant the child was still alive)? Was KC thinking to make it look like a crime and pin it on the person who would find Caylee's body or would she say the nanny was responsible? Appears she had two options and she used both. Surprise, surprise. KC was convicted of lying to LE why would anyone believe she would suddenly start to tell the truth. Not sure why anyone would want to give KC credit for telling the truth when it gives KC such a rush to lie and then she sits backs and laughs at all those who believe her. Remember she said as she laughed...."I'm such a good liar." And this was lying to one of her friends. Imagine how she feels about people she does not know who believe her tales.

There's a sucker born every minute I just don't want to be one about information that comes from that woman's mouth. I don't believe a word she says. Even if it were the truth she has gone beyond the point of giving credible consideration to anything she may state. jmo

Ashton did one thing during the whole trial that was a little innappropriate compared to a zillion things that JB and Team did during the trial.

I wouldn't compare Ashton's laugh (which I don't blame him considering what was coming out of JB'S mouth) to JB's lie after lie after lie that affected and hurt a lot of innocent people and still continues too.

Just curious, what do you think happened to Caylee?

Hmmm - what to consider in the poorest taste - a seasoned prosecutor laughing at statements an inexperienced defense lawyer made even if they are preposterous or a defense lawyer wandering towards his flip chart asking "who cut the cheese?".......

Asked and answered already a dozen or so times. But for those who can't remember, IMO Caylee died some type of accidental death, Casey discovered it, panicked, didn't bring it to anyone's attention immeadiately, and in her mind, after the initial covering up, felt forced to continue hiding it.

You previously beleived that Casey lost Caylee tin a drowning accident. What changed yor mind that you now are unsure of what type of accidental death it was, and when did you become to doubt the drowning?

Not so much when you have three strips of duct tape covering you nose, mouth and holding the mandible in place. Makes it look less like an accident and more like murder to most of us in the free world and yes, even beyond.

So if it were an accident, why the duct tape put on pre-decomposition (which could have meant the child was still alive)? Was KC thinking to make it look like a crime and pin it on the person who would find Caylee's body or would she say the nanny was responsible? Appears she had two options and she used both. Surprise, surprise. KC was convicted of lying to LE why would anyone believe she would suddenly start to tell the truth. Not sure why anyone would want to give KC credit for telling the truth when it gives KC such a rush to lie and then she sits backs and laughs at all those who believe her. Remember she said as she laughed...."I'm such a good liar." And this was lying to one of her friends. Imagine how she feels about people she does not know who believe her tales.

There's a sucker born every minute I just don't want to be one about information that comes from that woman's mouth. I don't believe a word she says. Even if it were the truth she has gone beyond the point of giving credible consideration to anything she may state. jmo

drowning does not equal duct tape....:banghead:

According to JB's book GA could not have found Caylee in the pool because KC claims an hour after it happened she tried to call her mother. That call was not placed until after 4pm. GA was already in work at the time. So how did JB miss that??????

drowning does not equal duct tape....:banghead:

Duct tape does not equal drowning. Either way....a lie is a lie, is a lie, is a lie. Not sure who helped JB write this book but he really should have come here first and asked for help.....don't sha think?????? jmo :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

After all,

Drowning kills more American children 1 to 4 years old than any cause except birth defects, according to a new federal report.

Half of those children drown in swimming pools. And males are victims four times as often as females, the report by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention found.

http://www.walb.com/story/18502498/drowning-is-leading-cause-of-kids-accidental-death-cdc

Right....I can see this difference of opinion based on logic and fact makes absolutely no difference to you whoever you are. I was personally hoping for a better intelligent argument to understand what you are debating about. We know that alot of children drown, what we haven't seen too often is a parent that doesn't call 911 and throws her away and lies about it after she drowns.

What really, really, really makes me laugh is that in JB's book he thinks that KC was very loyal to him when in fact KC knew she had someone representating her that she could easily manipulate. It had nothing to do with loyalty. She saw him as someone, again, who believed her story and was easy to control. It had NOTHING to do with him....it was all about her. Wait until the day he finally wakes up..... jmo :thud::tears::tears::tears:

I'm a person that likes to deal in facts. I don't listen to emotions. Can you please explain why you accept the molestation story when there is zero evidence of it. I'm just trying to understand. I know a lot of people out there say there is no evidence that Casey ever harmed Caylee, but then throw out this baseless accusation as an excuse as to why Casey behaved the way she did? It just doesn't make sense. I like using facts that can be backed up with evidence to come to a logical conclussion. This doesn't fall under that catagory. It's unfounded, baseless and unless proven, shouldn't be used as evidence of her innocense.

Asked and answered already a dozen or so times. But for those who can't remember, IMO Caylee died some type of accidental death, Casey discovered it, panicked, didn't bring it to anyone's attention immeadiately, and in her mind, after the initial covering up, felt forced to continue hiding it.
ok thank you for your opinion and answering the question again. I can see your scenario as a possibility: omg she's dead what do I do how long has she been dead it's my fault what what what I'll put her in the trunk of the car how do I explain she's been dead "x" amount of time before I called 911 omg - But, if Casey was a wonderful mother, loved Caylee dearly at some point there would be sadness, remorse, mourning and feelings of guilt that she didn't couldn't save her from whatever that accident was. Instead we have seen the opposite. I tend to believe that Mothers, Mothers that love their child, if their child drowned in the pool and they found them hours later, that Mother would still try to revive the child, would still call 911 hoping they could revive the child. I tend to believe that their first and only concern would be revive the child by whatever means and help from anyone, 911, a neighbor. I tend to believe that a Mother that would initially cover up and continue to hide their child's death is hiding something that does not equate to an accident. moo

As much info as Jose got from here before and during the trial he had to know that we would not sit by and let the obvious lies in his book go unchallenged. That to me says how "smart" he is.

Someone on Amazon mentioned not being able to wait for the sequel. Maybe they were on to something. Maybe Jose has plans in the works for another book. Maybe the new book will be about how he took creative liberties on the first book and how we here at Websleuths were not happy to wait until the "truth" was told in book number 2.

MOO

Okay folks I just got another alert from McAfee and when I went in to view the report it listed Websleuths so I will no longer be directly quoting peoples quotes. Not sure where the problem is but it is still here. Just to let you all know and if anyone else is getting them please let us all know. Mine were listed as annoyances from Websleuths. I do not know what that means but the word "annoyances" gave me a chuckle. jmo

rossva, you believe Caylee drowned in the pool, well you believe there was some type of accident, you are satisfied with the not guilty verdict on the murder charge, am I correct with this statement?
What do you think happened to Caylee after the drowning and before Caylee was found I believe 6 months later in the swamp?
How do you feel with the not guilty verdict on the charge of child neglict?

Okay folks I just got another alert from McAfee and when I went in to view the report it listed Websleuths so I will no longer be directly quoting peoples quotes. Not sure where the problem is but it is still here. Just to let you all know and if anyone else is getting them please let us all know. Mine were listed as annoyances from Websleuths. I do not know what that means but the word "annoyances" gave me a chuckle. jmo

Hmmm let me think..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members