Sidebar Discussion #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the thing though. They say things like Jose tells the whole story in the book, that he's so humble in the book, that he tells things that were never known before, that he explains it all in simple and easy to understand terms.......but then they say (privately to each other on "their" website) that Jose didn't really write the book and that's why it is hard to read, has typos, has errors that the "haters" call lies, etc. It's a convoluted string of words that make as much sense as Casey being innocent.

Something else that I discovered yesterday. That certain "flower" that posted on Amazon also posts on the other website under the same name. Now on the website she has admitted that there are things in the book that are clearly wrong. She has asked for help in understanding why those things would be wrong in the book. The only answer she has gotten from the others is that Jose didn't write the book so any mistakes are not his own and are the fault of the "co-author". For anyone that wondered why she deleted her own Amazon posts.........she was told to at the other website.

The 'other' website is clearly not MENSA! :floorlaugh:

According to some folks (that other site I have mentioned before upthread) Jose did not do any of the writing of this book. The "co-author" took all of Jose's notes and wrote the book himself. The book has errors in it because the "co-author" did not understand what Jose was saying in the notes. The book is difficult to read and has typos because the "co-author" is not very good at writing to begin with.

I kid you not. The lengths that those will go to to explain away Jose's faults is really amazing. Of course some of those same people wrote reviews on Amazon about how wonderful the book is, how easy to read it is, etc, etc, etc.

So the spin doctors have another excuse for Jose. The book was written by the co-author and taken from Jose's notes. Some notes.:banghead: We are to believe that Jose never read the book before it was published. :waitasec: Do I have this right? Baez hands are clean/co-author has dirty hands.
Why am I not surprised
So once again we have people passing the blame of the bombing of the grim fairytale off to another.

So the spin doctors have another excuse for Jose. The book was written by the co-author and taken from Jose's notes. Some notes.:banghead: We are to believe that Jose never read the book before it was published. :waitasec: Do I have this right? Baez hands are clean/co-author has dirty hands.
Why am I not surprised
So once again we have people passing the blame of the bombing of the grim fairytale off to another.

I agree - Baez's ego is WAY too big to let anyone but himself write "his" book. I mean how would he live it down if we ever found that out?

Nah! He wanted this to be "his win".

Whoops Jose!

The only way KC will sell a book is if she tells the story everyone wants to know about who Caylee's father is.

and can someone PM me the "other site" ?

I have a suggestion - since they won't have a civil conversation with you Shotzy - the first is just to post the three novel rank numbers and the word "tanking" in caps, and the second is to give them the difference between "A Bomb", "Bombing" and "Da Bomb".

Nothing like stats and definitions to spice up an discussion.

Heck logicalgirl, they won't have a civil discussion with anyone. IMO most of them don't want to read the dcf report because it paints a bad picture of casey.
I finally replied to that one rude poster last night and I did feel she attacked me. Tried all day to think of ways to get her goat. Finally decided the facts were enough, although I did sign it "HUGS" :floorlaugh:

As far as posting the novel ranks, that would make me feel like gg :pullhair: What ever happened to Him?

The only way KC will sell a book is if she tells the story everyone wants to know about who Caylee's father is.

and can someone PM me the "other site" ?

That might take another 400 pages. jmo

That might take another 400 pages. jmo

OMG, that is hilarious!

I have followed this case since about day 45, or whenever I happened to run across Cindy on some show on TV.. and said who is that woman. Haven't logged in much since the verdict, but follow all of you daily.

But had to log in and laugh at LambChop's comment!

Heck logicalgirl, they won't have a civil discussion with anyone. IMO most of them don't want to read the dcf report because it paints a bad picture of casey.
I finally replied to that one rude poster last night and I did feel she attacked me. Tried all day to think of ways to get her goat. Finally decided the facts were enough, although I did sign it "HUGS" :floorlaugh:

As far as posting the novel ranks, that would make me feel like gg :pullhair: What ever happened to Him?

Yes, I read them every day so I understand what you are saying. No need to go all wildebeast on them but.... :woohoo: cause it doesn't matter what you say they aren't listening....

Okay if you don't want to post the novelrank - just pageup on the amazon page and list the three numbers, book rank, crim law rank and mayhem rank with a big smiley face.

Oh sure - add a hug if you want to! :floorlaugh:

That's the thing though. They say things like Jose tells the whole story in the book, that he's so humble in the book, that he tells things that were never known before, that he explains it all in simple and easy to understand terms.......but then they say (privately to each other on "their" website) that Jose didn't really write the book and that's why it is hard to read, has typos, has errors that the "haters" call lies, etc. It's a convoluted string of words that make as much sense as Casey being innocent.

Something else that I discovered yesterday. That certain "flower" that posted on Amazon also posts on the other website under the same name. Now on the website she has admitted that there are things in the book that are clearly wrong. She has asked for help in understanding why those things would be wrong in the book. The only answer she has gotten from the others is that Jose didn't write the book so any mistakes are not his own and are the fault of the "co-author". For anyone that wondered why she deleted her own Amazon posts.........she was told to at the other website.

Awww, poor Jose. Now he has to blame his ghost writer for the mess he made. If his notes are anything like his ridiculous motions it must have been a ordeal to write that book! Heck, after 4 years Baez couldn't even spell Caylee for Reality Check from the Orlando Sentinel /Hal blog..
I wonder if Golenbock got paid anything? I sure hope he checked Baez' credit rating before doing unpaid work......

Yes, I read them every day so I understand what you are saying. No need to go all wildebeast on them but.... :woohoo: cause it doesn't matter what you say they aren't listening....

Okay if you don't want to post the novelrank - just pageup on the amazon page and list the three numbers, book rank, crim law rank and mayhem rank with a big smiley face.

Oh sure - add a hug if you want to! :floorlaugh:

Will do! But there are no smileys over there, I had to write hugs :laugh:

How about another giggle for everyone?!?

Casey did not go partying at the club, she was working there. It was her job.

Yep, that's another one of their excuses.

I also advised those that care so much for Casey and believe she is innocent and a victim of sexual abuse at the hands of George to open their doors and let her stay with them. Step up to the plate and do the right thing. After all, Casey needs friends now and since she is a wonderful, kind, sweet girl then they should not have a problem with helping her out.

How about another giggle for everyone?!?

Casey did not go partying at the club, she was working there. It was her job.

Yep, that's another one of their excuses.

I also advised those that care so much for Casey and believe she is innocent and a victim of sexual abuse at the hands of George to open their doors and let her stay with them. Step up to the plate and do the right thing. After all, Casey needs friends now and since she is a wonderful, kind, sweet girl then they should not have a problem with helping her out.

I was watching that conversation and so wanted to join in. But I needed a break today from :banghead: Is that the same convo where SHE said "the truth finally came out the last year"?

I was watching that conversation and so wanted to join in. But I needed a break today from :banghead: Is that the same convo where SHE said "the truth finally came out the last year"?

Something along those lines, yes. Casey HAD to steal and lie because she was living with her abuser. Blah, blah, blah. I mean it isn't like Casey could get a job (a real one), her own place, and put Caylee in daycare. Casey was stuck in that house with her abuser. Right. There's that illogical logic again.

MOO

ETA: I found something else rather odd on that other site (not Amazon) last night as well. According to the owner of the site George molested BOTH of his daughters, killed one of them and needs to be prosecuted. Never mind the fact that the DNA paternity results PROVE that George is not Caylee's father. If they say it, it must be the truth.......to them anyway.

Something along those lines, yes. Casey HAD to steal and lie because she was living with her abuser. Blah, blah, blah. I mean it isn't like Casey could get a job (a real one), her own place, and put Caylee in daycare. Casey was stuck in that house with her abuser. Right. There's that illogical logic again.

MOO

ETA: I found something else rather odd on that other site (not Amazon) last night as well. According to the owner of the site George molested BOTH of his daughters, killed one of them and needs to be prosecuted. Never mind the fact that the DNA paternity results PROVE that George is not Caylee's father. If they say it, it must be the truth.......to them anyway.
RE: your ETA

Wow! That's pretty sick.

I agree RR. It has been a real eye opener to see some of the things that they say and what they believe. But it does explain how they can support Jose and Casey. Birds of a feather and all.

MOO

Which GG? GG12 or whatever that number was behind it? If you are talking about him, he was outed. Once it was out who he was he stopped posting on Amazon using that handle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member