Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well...as a hoax, it was pretty effective! I somehow missed this back in April, so when I clicked on the link, I just went BALLISTIC...sputtering, yelling, screaming. Told my husband, and he had the same reaction. Came back and read further through this thread and then went WHEW! Man, my blood pressure went through the ROOF! lol

Heading to the drug store now. I'll be mighty pi$$ed if this antibiotic doesn't do the trick.
oxoxoxoxo

PS- I've always respected your opinion. :)

Keep us posted on your progress, RR0004; hope the antibiotics get in there and eat up that infection.
:hug:

Keep us posted on your progress, RR0004; hope the antibiotics get in there and eat up that infection.
:hug:

-------------
RR, keep the ER. in mind . Infection is nothing to fool with.PLease be careful, Luvya, Nore.:seeya:

Ho Hum - Another Day - Another Drop.....:giggle:

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (456 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #61,861 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

I jjust bet somebody out there hates it when I stay at my computer over my lunch hour - :innocent:

Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (456 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #70,353 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

If they really really hate it - well..."they" can just read my sig line.....

Ho Hum - Another Day - Another Drop.....:giggle:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #61,861 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
You would think, that there's one smart-a$$ reporter out there who would ask Baez to comment on his book's popularity. :)

You would think, that there's one smart-a$$ reporter out there who would ask Baez to comment on his book's popularity. :)

Kathi Belich has the smart a$$ but I think her heart is still probably too tender....there must be others?

Oh Haaallllll!! Yoohoo!

I jjust bet somebody out there hates it when I stay at my computer over my lunch hour - :innocent:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #70,353 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

If they really really hate it - well..."they" can just read my sig line.....

Ouch! lol

Well, you know what they say: The smaller they are, the harder they fall.

1269892689_kitten-makes-a-jump-for-it.gif

:giggle:

Ouch! lol

Well, you know what they say: The smaller they are, the harder they fall.

1269892689_kitten-makes-a-jump-for-it.gif

:giggle:

:floorlaugh: We had a cat like that once - gorgeous to look at with a wonderful nature - but oy! Clumsy? Hard to believe he was actually a cat!

Is there a way to search for word or phrase on this site? Like "cross" and every post dealing with the word "cross" would show up?
That, no doubt, would bring up A LOT of posts.

Ugh! Just got word back about the infection at the site...3 different types of bacteria. Had my stitches out yesterday...told the doctor about the infection (ran in Wednesday when it started), but he said it was fine to get the stitches out (Dr. I saw on Wed. said he thought maybe we'd have to wait...prescribed me an antibiotic that one of the bacteria was resistent to...double ugh!!) So now I have a seeping wound!! I am so frustrated. It's scary when you think about it. The doctor I spoke to today was the same one who saw me last week and didn't remember he even prescribed me an antibiotic!!!
But, thanks for asking. lol
oxooxox

Heading to the drug store now. I'll be mighty pi$$ed if this antibiotic doesn't do the trick.
oxoxoxoxo

PS- I've always respected your opinion. :)

But a private doctors visit/pm from our WS Dr. is always best :wink: LISTEN TO HER! (Isn't our WS great!!!!!!!!!!!......shout out and the Genie appear@!)

:grouphug:

Another update from you please - :websleuther: want to know that the antibiotics are doing their trick. We will :fence: as long as you need watching over you dear. AND QUIT SMOKING!!!!!!!!! PUT THEM DOWN!!!! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: from someone who cannot do it yet, but :please: that you can.

Again,

ATL

But a private doctors visit/pm from our WS Dr. is always best :wink: LISTEN TO HER! (Isn't our WS great!!!!!!!!!!!......shout out and the Genie appear@!)

Another update from you please - :websleuther: want to know that the antibiotics are doing their trick. We will :fence: as long as you need watching over you dear. AND QUIT SMOKING!!!!!!!!! PUT THEM DOWN!!!! :blushing: :blushing: :blushing: from someone who cannot do it yet, but :please: that you can.

Again,

ATL
I'll keep you posted.
oxoxoxox....to infinity!!

Congratulations to the NY Yankees for winning the AL East Division (in 3 more outs :) )!!!

And RR, for the hearing response from others, is it live feed from anywhere that someone can post!?

Just thought it was time to repost. Heading to light a candle in Caylee's thread here at WS which Wolfmom tends to twice a day.

Pictures are worth a thousand words......Caylee, you are safe, protected and free. We are still here for YOU sweet one.

CAYLEE!!!

7854.jpg

Caylee-Marie-Anthony-by_gita.gif

2vhyjy1.jpg

Caylee_Casey_Anthony_083110_55_1.jpg

Caylee_Casey_Anthony_083110_64_1.jpg

CayleeCandle.gif

caylee-1.jpg

caylee-again.png

LilDarling.jpg

Is ZG's hearing still on for tomorrow?

I see that okiedokie posted the date of the hearing for tomorrow at 8:30am but not sure what they will be discussing. They haven't been using live feed for these hearings before have they? It always seems like FCA's lawyers spend more time on the sidewalk jawing than the hearing takes...:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper