Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue; it's not a case I have followed closely. But if I had to guess, based on what I do know, either he is guilty or he has the worst luck involving wives.

Rossva,
OT,
I'm just curious what your opinion is on Drew Peterson? Do you think he's innocent?
Maryann

If it is CMA that passport won't be getting much of a workout, there is no way she would be willing to fund FCA to travel out of her jurisdiction.

Thank you atthelake for all the beautiful pictures of sweet Caylee. My daughter who turned 2 in May reminds me so much of Caylee so I think about her a lot. We were watching a movie earlier and as she sat on my lap I was looking how tiny her little legs and feet are and it is so sad as NG said with LE on their hands and knees sifting through the elements for tiny little bones. Still gets me so emotional!!

YW. They were lifted from the light a candle thread and most originally posted by Desdemona. I had previously asked her if I could cut paste them...credit where credit is due.

atthelake, your photos are beautiful, thank you for sharing. Wouldn't it be great if all these photos could be made into a coffee table book, with all proceeds to go to Tim Miller? I would buy one :)

YW. I send my thanks and forwarding yours to Desdemona who found and uploaded most of them originally.

Sorry to see that you are "on vacation" :jail: and hope to see you back here .... in about 3-5 days? :seeya:

I hope Casey did get a passport and hops the first flight out of my country. If that dream is too lofty, I hope she hops in the first available car (legal driver's license or not!) and drives straight out of my state!
I hope she spends the entire rest of her life wandering this earth trying to find a place that doesn't immediately recognize her for who she is and what she has done.
I hope her living situation is so dramatically horrid that it will go out as a warning to society that even if a legal system fails, fate does not.

<modsnip>. I personally know people that have moved to Florida from other states owing the state they moved from back income taxes, back federal taxes, back property taxes, back child support payments, had judgements against them, etc (and before anyone comments on the class of people I know, I didn't say they were friends). These people have had no problems getting drivers licences here in Florida. There is no national database that DMV's in any states access to determine if the applicant owes money to anyone other than the state they are currently in.

bbm made me giggle :D

Good morning...just checking in to see if FCA had re-offended yet? NO? Darn. Patience is a virtue.

I will light my purple candle today and reflect on Caylee's little soul, her spirit and her trust of those around her. As the wonderful smell fills the room I will be reminded of the tears I cried with the rest of the world the day justice was denied. IMO, it is about little Caylee, the great fight that the PT put forward and everyone of the coolest, caring people I have this bond with forever.
KC finished her time. Woo effin Hooo. You go, girl, on into your shallowness.

Good morning...just checking in to see if FCA had re-offended yet? NO? Darn. Patience is a virtue.

I was checking as well, then realized how silly it was to check today. It will take 31days for it to be reported.

I was checking as well, then realized how silly it was to check today. It will take 31days for it to be reported.

BAM!

Well at least til monday because news in FCA-Land does not happen on the weekend.

The video just posted in the news thread is interesting. They go on to say that KC has no chance of not re-offending and will continue on the destructive path that has already been started. It might be nice to think she has done a complete change since she has been set free, but sadly I do not see that being the case. More victims to come. Pretty sad and a scarey thought.

Well, I'm sure she's happier than sweet apple pie right now! Just think, she can scoot around wherever she likes where everyone in the world will recognize her and it isn't going to be fun. She dare not come to Canada. The two biggest cities close to the boarder are Niagara Falls... nah, can't see that, and then Toronto. Stay outta my city! We all know who you are and we're too nice and too good for you, so don't think of it!

I give it a week before we start seeing photo's of her out there! (eating icecream, another ball cap, sunglasses....ok I'll stop.)

From the news thread:

STATE OF FLORIDA - VS - ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
OTHER EVENTS AND HEARINGS
08/15/2012 $10 Assessment Non Payment
Financial Information
Defendant ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE
Total Financial Assessment 23,629.34
Total Payments and Credits 19,265.34
Balance Due as of 08/24/2012 4,364.00

http://www.myorangeclerk.com

Where has she come up with over nineteen grand to pay this?? And does anyone know what this assessment was for? Surely the ruling for the investigation was more than $25,000, no?

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Product Details
Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (438 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #8,642 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#41 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

We have some work to do.

Well, I'm sure she's happier than sweet apple pie right now! Just think, she can scoot around wherever she likes where everyone in the world will recognize her and it isn't going to be fun. She dare not come to Canada. The two biggest cities close to the boarder are Niagara Falls... nah, can't see that, and then Toronto. Stay outta my city! We all know who you are and we're too nice and too good for you, so don't think of it!

I give it a week before we start seeing photo's of her out there! (eating icecream, another ball cap, sunglasses....ok I'll stop.)

Being a fellow Canadian, I too was worried FCA may end up here. Thankfully, I found this:

There are a number of reasons you can be found inadmissible, denied a visa or refused entry to Canada under IRPA, such as:

security
human or international rights violations
criminality
organized criminality
health grounds
financial reasons
misrepresentation
non-compliance with IRPA or
having an inadmissible family member

BBM for truth
IBM for one I believe

More can be read here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/inadmissibility/index.asp

Basically, we're free and clear of her for at least the next five years. And I'm quite sure we'll hear about her long before that!

From the news thread:

Where has she come up with over nineteen grand to pay this?? And does anyone know what this assessment was for? Surely the ruling for the investigation was more than $25,000, no?

I'm wondering the same thing FaerieB. As far as who's paid it I would guess Cindy. I thought she owed the state somewhere around $100,000.00. Am I wrong?

Being a fellow Canadian, I too was worried it may end up here. Thankfully, I found this:

BBM for truth
IBM for one I believe

More can be read here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/inadmissibility/index.asp

Basically, we're free and clear of her for at least the next five years. And I'm quite sure we'll hear about her long before that!

~~

Thanks FaerieB, That is a relief. I don't want her in the USA either, cuz I love so many American's and I have family on the west coast and mear D.C. and Florida. Hopefully, she'll take a slow boat to China or teeny island somewhere like Homolkla had to do... I wonder tho where she will end up? If she is alone, and yes, of course she is, how does one move to a new city/town and start over with that kind of reputation? A future employer would say, ok, let me see your resume. Hahahaha.... THEN WHAT? Well, you know, I haven't been working in XXXX amt of years because ..... Then there is the criminal record thing? So, who hire's someone like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bob_gf