Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes my day!!!! We are getting there :floorlaugh:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #32,896 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

#89 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

:seeya:

shotzy! Your the best!

Hey LG break out some more thwartcakes. I promise I'll come over tomorrow and help bake more.

"Jinx", I keep forgetting that word :eek:kay:. Will have to put a post it note on my computer :floorlaugh:! Getting closer to JA's book sales!! :woohoo: Perhaps JB is running out of money to buy his books and pay for reviewers :twocents: I will take that coke with rum, thank you LG!

Wait a minute!! If Jeff is running at 25,996 and Baez is 32,896 , Baez's book sales are lower than Jeff Ashton's - much lower as of now!

Yeahhhhh!

YOWZA!! This is my last check tonight. One peke doggie to wash and then.....:eek:fftobed:

Somebody has to post for me in the morning - it will be almost too much for me to have a peek....

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #34,873 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

#92 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

YOWZA!! This is my last check tonight. One peke doggie to wash and then.....:eek:fftobed:

Somebody has to post for me in the morning - it will be almost too much for me to have a peek....

Yes logicalgirl.......:woohoo:

Still going down....... Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #34,873 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Criminal law in books must have gone off the chart!! :floorlaugh:

We can only hope JB does not buy any books tomorrow!!!

Consider it done. ;) At 6:00 AM EDT:

JB's #'s:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #35,819 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#87 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

And While JA has slipped a bit this morning too, he's still ranked higher than JB. :)

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #32,956 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#79 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

There's a great new 1-star review out there this morning, too!

Why does Mr. Chaney Mason (no name calling here) speak for FCA? Is he still one of her lawyers?

IMO for the same reason he stepped into the case to begin with....it gets him airtime...come on, how many of you knew his name before this?

Hal has come through again. Great headline!

Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane Burdick unveil ‘fire and ice’

Jeff Ashton and Linda Drane Burdick are putting their acts together and taking them to the state attorney’s office.

And that act could be called “fire and ice,” Ashton said in describing their contrasting personalities.

State Attorney-elect Ashton announced that Burdick would be his chief assistant.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/tag/casey-anthony

Still catching up, sorry if this post is a repeat...

Jose is plummeting now!!

At 8:00 am:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #36,590 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#94 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

ETA: And JA's book is back in the 28K range. Ahhh! I love the smell of Karma in the morning. :)

IMO for the same reason he stepped into the case to begin with....it gets him airtime...come on, how many of you knew his name before this?

How many of us wish we still didn't know his name. I was intrigued when he was added to the team based on his reputation. Don't know where THAT guy went, but I was thoroughly disgusted by just about everything that came out of THIS one's mouth. It's a sad case of "reputational" suicide.

How many of us wish we still didn't know his name. I was intrigued when he was added to the team based on his reputation. Don't know where THAT guy went, but I was thoroughly disgusted by just about everything that came out of THIS one's mouth. It's a sad case of "reputational" suicide.

I, too, was intrigued when he joined the defence team. Especially since he had been one of the "talking head" lawyers he now seems to despise. And his advice to Jose before he joined the team had been to get a plea bargain.

Well, I know my name for him, and it's not Mason.

Jose is plummeting now!!

At 8:00 am:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #36,590 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
#94 in Books > Biographies & Memoirs > True Accounts > Murder & Mayhem

ETA: And JA's book is back in the 28K range. Ahhh! I love the smell of Karma in the morning. :)

Maybe it's because we all went and bought Stephen King's book :giggle:

Naw....it's Karma :D

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

If this is her, I wonder how long she has lived there and who is paying the rent?

IDK. I am sure we have some good guesses. I am just wondering why one person under comments is afraid to out this maybe KC.

Maybe it's because we all went and bought Stephen King's book :giggle:

Naw....it's Karma :D

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Oh good someone mentioned it! I was in my local bookstore last night and read the first couple of pages - are you and everyone still recommending it? I bought Syndrome E and The Nightmare, which is by the same guy who wrote the Hypnotist, but I hestitated at the Stephen King because one section was practically wallpapered in the book, which always makes me uneasy for some reason.
If you love it I'll try it!

IDK. I am sure we have some good guesses. I am just wondering why one person under comments is afraid to out this maybe KC.

Maybe makes the intrique more fun? It doesn't make sense that if it's her no one has outed her - they'd make some money from the gossip rags and more than a bit of change. She isn't on probation anymore so why not?

Interesting about the sudden drop in Jose's Book sales - On Monday he sold five, Tuesday 3, Wed 2 and today 1 - so he is selling a few less, but it must be because others surging ahead are kicking it further down.

Because otherwise selling nine books less this week has knocked it down 20.000 points and that doesn't make sense to me ....:waitasec:

Maybe his steel storage shed is full and his wife said no more! :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members