Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooops..Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #56,555 in Books (See Top 100 in Books):giggle:

Hi, everyone. My husband and I just received the very sad news that one of our dear friends passed away this morning. We will be leaving for the Tallahassee area tomorrow morning so I won't be able to make it to the bookfest in St Augustine to listen to Jeff Ashton. I'm sorry, but I know all of you will understand.
So sorry to hear that Maia.
My thoughts will be with you.
Take care.
oxoxoxox

Ooops..Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #56,555 in Books (See Top 100 in Books):giggle:

............. :silly: ..........Whoopsie is right! I just don't check it that ofte anymore so thanks for bringing it over. I think that's an all time high...er low. Remember when we were holding our breath wondering if it would hit 20,000? :floorlaugh:

............. :silly: ..........Whoopsie is right! I just don't check it that ofte anymore so thanks for bringing it over. I think that's an all time high. Remember when we were holding our breath wondering if it would hit 20,000? :floorlaugh:

His chicken didn't lay another golden egg this time. It was a big dud! "Surprise ~ Surprise." ( :seeya: Jose)

chicken-or-egg.png

Does anybody know if that caseyanthonyisinnocent website (that purportedly had the computer viruses) makes money for website/blog hits, or if it has advertising on that website and it's owners/admins is making money that way? I've never been there, so I don't know. Thanks in advance!!! :woohoo:

Yes there are Ads on that website

His chicken didn't lay another golden egg this time. It was a big dud! "Surprise ~ Surprise." ( :seeya: Jose)

chicken-or-egg.png

:silly: :floorlaugh: You guys are good and give me my "laugh" for the day!! Thanks!

Also I see we have some more

:newbie: s

Raejen, Endora27 and Hexxgurl311

:welcome4:

Looks like he's taken yet another nose-dive tonight:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #64,894 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

:seeya: Hi Jose! :)

Well, I'm still all :dunno: about how Casey's current attorneys think they could remove all mention of media publicity from ZG's (not so) civil trial when her major complaint is based on the fact that the publicity has caused all of her damages.

I think I did read somewhere that they claimed that Casey was not responsible for what the media chose to broadcast. (Lordy, I will find the link if necessary but hope I don't have to go through all that convolution.) But my thoughts are that a person is responsible for everything they say ~ regardless of whether or not it would be publicized. And all of her statements were legally released under our SunShine Laws to anyone who would have asked.

So, in their motion to bar all references to the media publicity, I'm a bit angry and at a loss to imagine what gimpy leg they're trying to stand on.

And you know what else? Her family chose to release that information too, based on their input from Casey. Cindy Anthony's many statements directly to the press that quoted her daughter's accusations were not released under pressure of the SunShine Law but because she/they wanted the public to know that ZG was the last and most suspicious person to be with Caylee.

What? What? Would this motion, then once again, put someone in Casey's family directly under the wheels of the oncoming bus?

Looks like he's taken yet another nose-dive tonight:

Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #64,894 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

:seeya: Hi Jose! :)

Even Better :floorlaugh:

Hardcover: 480 pages
Publisher: BenBella Books (July 3, 2012)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1937856380
ISBN-13: 978-1937856380
Product Dimensions: 6.3 x 1.7 x 9.1 inches
Shipping Weight: 1.8 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (456 customer reviews)
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #70,804 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)

Hi, everyone. My husband and I just received the very sad news that one of our dear friends passed away this morning. We will be leaving for the Tallahassee area tomorrow morning so I won't be able to make it to the bookfest in St Augustine to listen to Jeff Ashton. I'm sorry, but I know all of you will understand.

sorry to hear of your loss. Be careful driving I-10. It's game day and cops will be out in force, especially in Madison County.

Average Customer Review: 2.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (456 customer reviews)

Unfortunately the conversation is getting pretty ridiculous on that site. It's seems to be turning into a little war zone. Such a shame that a stupid book can't be discussed by people with opposing views rationally. IMO each side is trying to convert the other to their way of thinking by using nonsensical tactics Neither the supporters or non-supporters are going to be swayed. That is pretty clear, so why bother? Just stating my opinion.

Anyway, I am pretty sure there were 458 reviews the other day. 2 seem to be missing as there is 456. I wonder where they went and what they contained. Strange

chicken-or-egg.png

Well, I'm still all :dunno: about how Casey's current attorneys think they could remove all mention of media publicity from ZG's (not so) civil trial when her major complaint is based on the fact that the publicity has caused all of her damages.

I think I did read somewhere that they claimed that Casey was not responsible for what the media chose to broadcast. (Lordy, I will find the link if necessary but hope I don't have to go through all that convolution.) But my thoughts are that a person is responsible for everything they say ~ regardless of whether or not it would be publicized. And all of her statements were legally released under our SunShine Laws to anyone who would have asked.

So, in their motion to bar all references to the media publicity, I'm a bit angry and at a loss to imagine what gimpy leg they're trying to stand on.

And you know what else? Her family chose to release that information too, based on their input from Casey. Cindy Anthony's many statements directly to the press that quoted her daughter's accusations were not released under pressure of the SunShine Law but because she/they wanted the public to know that ZG was the last and most suspicious person to be with Caylee.

What? What? Would this motion, then once again, put someone in Casey's family directly under the wheels of the oncoming bus?

We can only hope it's Jose. He's been in Casey's crosshairs for quite awhile now and he's been stealing her thunder so to speak,and she doesn't like it.

I wonder what she'll do to make Jose pay for calling her a slutty lying,thief. OH and fat.

If she killed Caylee in the coldest way possible, what do you think she'll do to him?

Anyway, I am pretty sure there were 458 reviews the other day. 2 seem to be missing as there is 456. I wonder where they went and what they contained. Strange

There's an active campaign on to remove the sock puppet reviews. ANJ is spear-heading the campaign. Strangely enough, Baez' own review is still up there.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/cdp/member-reviews/A2LAZW8V3KTPJT/ref=cm_pdp_rev_title_1?ie=UTF8&sort_by=MostRecentReview#R2BSBFG9DAZWSO"]Amazon.com: Profile For Ron Manta: Reviews@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51O9XNfVtcL.@@AMEPARAM@@51O9XNfVtcL[/ame]

What gets me about this ridiculous waste of time and money is that it was JB et al and the Anthony's who were/are FCA's mouth pieces begged for media attention at every turn. I hope the Judge stamps it with a huge DENIED.

What gets me about this ridiculous waste of time and money is that it was JB et al and the Anthony's who were/are FCA's mouth pieces begged for media attention at every turn. I hope the Judge stamps it with a huge DENIED.
Yep. I hope the Morgans would have videos handy to demonstrate that neither Casey, Cindy nor Baez were shy about pointing their fingers!

Get outta town!! I go out for dinner and lightening stuck?? Bwahahaha!! That's unbelieveable - I love it!!!

Here let me help you!! This used to be my favourite smiley!!!

:ignore: :ignore: :denied: :denied: :ignore: :denied: :ignore: :denied:

Ah..I remember that well from "the good old days" Still feels great to use them!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024