Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, everyone! :coffee:

That latest review sure didn't last long. It's gone poof already!

Now you see 'em; now you don't...poof! lol

1343849002_mechanical_shell_game_player.gif

I looked my cabooty off trying to find that denied icon last night and couldn't find it.
:banghead::banghead:

Your cabooty was being too impatient! :floorlaugh: first section at the bottom, right under our other favourite one "big fight".....and the ignore one is directly opposite....:innocent: .........

Not that I think you will ever need the ignore one..:giggle:

And while I am here talking to myself....lalalala....I also see now we are in the "fall" book sales season - JB is going through days when he doesn't see one book....sometimes two days in a row, and the number of sales per day is also off - one a day or three day - rarely do we see those five and sixes ...unless we are really whooping it up about his numbers - then there is a flurry - just a coincidence - I'm sure...:innocent:

Is it anarchy over there yet? Last time I waltzed by it was getting pretty fast and furious...on both sides...:what:

Your cabooty was being too impatient! :floorlaugh: first section at the bottom, right under our other favourite one "big fight".....and the ignore one is directly opposite....:innocent: .........

Not that I think you will ever need the ignore one..:giggle:

You crack me up :floorlaugh:
I looked through the whole kit n kabootal twice thinking I was being patient.
In my defense though, a screen door smashed my finger yesterday evening and it was throbing. So will you at least drag out your :boohoo: and a :slap: and tell me to pay attention :biggrin:.

I was just watching hln Candy Montgomery murder case. Reminded me. Of this case because everyone was expecting her to be guilty because of the evidence against her..she even admitted to killing the victim Betty Gore..but said it was self defense. (she hacked her to death with an axe). Her Attorney was inexperienced and broke every rule in the book defending her.

The jury deliberated only 2hours..and gave an acquittal... They bougt the defense attorneys illogical self defense story. at the time they were thinking this was the biggest injustice in history.. There were people protesting on the courthouse steps..everyone was in shock that she was acquitted..and walked away free...that was 30 years ago.

She changed her name, moved away and never spoke publicly about the case...hmmmm...thought the parrellels to this case interesting.

http://kimcantrell.hubpages.com/hub/Betty-Gore-Murder-Candy-Montgomery

Has anyone been keeping up with Roy Kronk's lawsuit against Casey?
I saw on another site that I can't link to that she won't accept service, her Attorney won't accept service and since her address is still protected by the Court they have had to serve the Secretary of State.....! All the docs are on Google docs.

I was just watching hln Candy Montgomery murder case. Reminded me. Of this case because everyone was expecting her to be guilty because of the evidence against her..she even admitted to killing the victim Betty Gore..but said it was self defense. (she hacked her to death with an axe). Her Attorney was inexperienced and broke every rule in the book defending her.

The jury deliberated only 2hours..and gave an acquittal... They bougt the defense attorneys illogical self defense story. at the time they were thinking this was the biggest injustice in history.. There were people protesting on the courthouse steps..everyone was in shock that she was acquitted..and walked away free...that was 30 years ago.

She changed her name, moved away and never spoke publicly about the case...hmmmm...thought the parrellels to this case interesting.

She is a mental health counselor (!) in Dawsonville Ga according to Google.
She works alongside her daughter. She reverted to her maiden name, Wheeler.
There are no secrets since the www came about...!

Just wanted to let you all know that Amazon has finally pulled JB's review of his 'book.'

:party::party:

:seeya: Hi Jose!!!

I saw another was missing and the reviews were down to 455. I was wondering whose review was missing. Tough luck. :notgood:

You crack me up :floorlaugh:
I looked through the whole kit n kabootal twice thinking I was being patient.
In my defense though, a screen door smashed my finger yesterday evening and it was throbing. So will you at least drag out your :boohoo: and a :slap: and tell me to pay attention :biggrin:.

There there - poor throbbing finger!!! :therethere:

Now lets hope grammie doesn't quick-read that post and misunderstand what with the throbbing and reading 50 shades of grey or whatever it is! :what:

It's been a while since I've thought of Candy. My husband and I were in Rick's Waterbed looking for a new heater control because out waterbed had caught on fire the week before. Everyone was stunned. It was hard to believe she'd got away with it. She said she went off on Betty Gore because she said shhhh, just like her mom had shh her when she was a little girl in the ER. Alan gave up his girls to Betty's parents and walk off.

Hmm the old Como Motel, some memories of cheap booze and koff koff other parties. Don Crowder killed himself a few years after that. He wasn't young or inexperienced. His law partner was Jim Maddoux who became the Attorney General of Texas. Last I heard,Candy was in Georgia and a counselor.

While everyone thought he was in there sulking, JB was busily writing his 'closet' review. :floorlaugh:

There there - poor throbbing finger!!! :therethere:

Now lets hope grammie doesn't quick-read that post and misunderstand what with the throbbing and reading 50 shades of grey or whatever it is! :what:

Oh gawd!!! :floorlaugh:

Just wanted to let you all know that Amazon has finally pulled JB's review of his 'book.'

:party::party:

:seeya: Hi Jose!!!

Did he really write his own review? Was it a good one? :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads