Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another "jinx", the coke is on me! :floorlaugh: Any chance your ancestors are from England? I find it amazing that we think alike sometime at the very same minute, lol!
Yes, both Scotland and England on my father's side, and as a young child has two wonderful English "parents" who remained my guiding lights all through my teen years. And I married an Englishman. While I didn't "keep" him, I kept all his relatives....:floorlaugh:

I had to drag this down here. Thanks FaerieB.
They'll have to go back to Pinellas County for those special 12 or 6 whatever it is, you know what I mean.

Casey Anthony's attorneys ask for change in venue for civil case

Quote:
In the court motion WFTV obtained Thursday night, Anthony's attorneys claim she can't get a fair trial in Orange County, and that Gonzalez's legal team admitted that on television.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...ivil-ca/nSKt7/

Typical!!!:banghead: How in the middle of "ZG's lawyers don't have a case to pursue" did we get to can't get a fair trial??:maddening:

C'mon Mr. Greene - toughen up! It's a measley little civil case FGS!! :denied:

Yes, both Scotland and England on my father's side, and as a young child has two wonderful English "parents" who remained my guiding lights all through my teen years. And I married an Englishman. While I didn't "keep" him, I kept all his relatives....:floorlaugh:

What part of England? My father's side is from Newlyn, Old Paul Hill (Cornwall) and Pontypool Wales. Some Irish connections but I haven't found them yet!

What part of England? My father's side is from Newlyn, Old Paul Hill (Cornwall) and Pontypool Wales. Some Irish connections but I haven't found them yet!

Don't know too much about my father's side - still tracking them across the States and haven't found their port of entry, however the ex's are from Hatch End, Pinner, Mddslx for the last generation - then over to Scotland for his father and Russia for his mother. She was "White Russian" whatever that means! :floorlaugh:

I stopped tracking my mother's relatives when I discovered a scandal I really didn't need to know.

Don't know too much about my father's side - still tracking them across the States and haven't found their port of entry, however the ex's are from Hatch End, Pinner, Mddslx for the last generation - then over to Scotland for his father and Russia for his mother. She was "White Russian" whatever that means! :floorlaugh:

I stopped tracking my mother's relatives when I discovered a scandal I really didn't need to know.
My father's family said they were also "White Russian". The way it was explained to me was that means they were from the St. Petersburg area...and supposedly descended from the czars and czarists of Russia. Guess you can claim "blue blood" when there's no one around to dispute the claim. lol

I haven't dropped off of the face of the Earth but as most of you know, Tonda, Lisa's step mom who adopted Alan and Lisa's babies passed away. I need prayers. I love you all.
Oh, Tulessa. I'm sorry to hear this. My prayers are always with you, hon.
You take care.
oxoxoxox

I haven't dropped off of the face of the Earth but as most of you know, Tonda, Lisa's step mom who adopted Alan and Lisa's babies passed away. I need prayers. I love you all.

:praying:

Please take care.

I had to drag this down here. Thanks FaerieB.
They'll have to go back to Pinellas County for those special 12 or 6 whatever it is, you know what I mean.

Casey Anthony's attorneys ask for change in venue for civil case

Quote:
In the court motion WFTV obtained Thursday night, Anthony's attorneys claim she can't get a fair trial in Orange County, and that Gonzalez's legal team admitted that on television.

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/...ivil-ca/nSKt7/

I'm just chuckling. Everything that man says makes her sound more guilty!
When they decided to represent her pro bono didn't they figure that one out already? I hope she gets it moved and uses a lot of their firm's resources in doing so. They deserve each other...
"Not getting a fair trial" means she might finally face some justice...

A white Russian is someone who emigrated from Russia to the west during the Russian Revolution , 1917 -20 and the change of regime from Monarchy to Communism... They were against the Communist regime (the Reds)

I'm just chuckling. Everything that man says makes her sound more guilty!
When they decided to represent her pro bono didn't they figure that one out already? I hope she gets it moved and uses a lot of their firm's resources in doing so. They deserve each other...
"Not getting a fair trial" means she might finally face some justice...
I completely agree - all this camera time and denial are kind of familiar - but I think Mr. Greene is worrying and for very good reason about backlash. Any jury this time around should be listening very carefully and there'll be no more of "well we thought she was guilty but oh well" that happened last time.

http://legalcu.com/jose-a-baez-casey-anthonys-defense-attorney-and-other-nationally-acclaimed-trial-lawyers-to-address-dade-county-bar-association/

The Dade County Bar Association is delighted to serve as the first media through which Jose A. Baez will provide public remarks before a bar association in refection of his success in the Casey Anthony murder trial.

BTW...."refection" is their error not mine!!!

Naw! I read their notice - they are delighted about their luncheon, not Jose! :floorlaugh:

My father's family said they were also "White Russian". The way it was explained to me was that means they were from the St. Petersburg area...and supposedly descended from the czars and czarists of Russia. Guess you can claim "blue blood" when there's no one around to dispute the claim. lol

My poor ex-mother in law met us at the airport in the early 70's to meet her first grandchild - she in immaculate hair and makeup drenched in gold and me in long hair down my back, jeans, sandals, ankle bracelets, a jacket make up of colourful patches and my babe in a baby backpack - she was horrified at this uncouth Canadian. I of course delighted in calling her garden her back yard.:floorlaugh:

On a side note, baby backpacks were unheard of in England. Once lady stopped me in the street to ask about it and said - oh she looks so sweet, like a little flower in a flower pot!

My poor ex-mother in law met us at the airport in the early 70's to meet her first grandchild - she in immaculate hair and makeup drenched in gold and me in long hair down my back, jeans, sandals, ankle bracelets, a jacket make up of colourful patches and my babe in a baby backpack - she was horrified at this uncouth Canadian. I of course delighted in calling her garden her back yard.:floorlaugh:

On a side note, baby backpacks were unheard of in England. Once lady stopped me in the street to ask about it and said - oh she looks so sweet, like a little flower in a flower pot!

hippie_5.gif

Peace, baby!
(I personally never really left that era...let's sit around the campfire and sing Kumbaya!)

--------------
LogicalGirl, I think my great grandmom was a swinger! All fathers side from Staffordshire, Hanley. My pat.grandmom Irish. :rocker:

--------------
LogicalGirl, I think my great grandmom was a swinger! All fathers side from Staffordshire, Hanley. My pat.grandmom Irish. :rocker:

Now that sounds like a grand scandal :floorlaugh:- I wish mine was something like that - mine was the bad criminal kind.. :what: a killing in the family - well waranted from what I understand but nonetheless - very upsetting,,,

It's the "old world" elegance they carry. My mother in law (missed being a *advertiser censored* by twenty five minutes in 1924) had her parents bring her car (a Fiat 500, we called it the little boot) her fur coats and very nice 18 carat gold jewelry when they followed her five years later.They dressed every day like they had in the old country. Adilia could put on a potato sack and look elegant.

http://legalcu.com/jose-a-baez-casey-anthonys-defense-attorney-and-other-nationally-acclaimed-trial-lawyers-to-address-dade-county-bar-association/

The Dade County Bar Association is delighted to serve as the first media through which Jose A. Baez will provide public remarks before a bar association in refection of his success in the Casey Anthony murder trial.

BTW...."refection" is their error not mine!!!

Must have drinking on their minds.....bar....refection???? Maybe you need some refreshment to get through one of his lectures. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PKBB