Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Surprise, surprise!!! Confusion is their middle name. Are they going for the same tactic AGAIN? WTH is the matter with GA? He needs to step up & prove he is on Caylee's side once & for all. He can talk the talk, but he certainly doesn't walk the walk.

I can't listen to it. What happened!? TIA!

A's attorney threw his back out this morning, caused a lot of confusion :floorlaugh:! GA, CA and LA don't want to answer questions because they are afraid they will be criticized (what else is new, lol).
Annie Downing, one of fca's good friends, is being questioned under oath this afternoon by M&M.

I may be misremembering, but didn't something similar happen to the A's once before? Maybe when BC was still their attorney? Boy do they have bad luck with lawyers!

I kinda remember wondering how BC could throw his back from his chair....never know with these folks!

A's attorney threw his back out this morning, caused a lot of confusion :floorlaugh:! GA, CA and LA don't want to answer questions because they are afraid they will be criticized (what else is new, lol).
Annie Downing, one of fca's good friends, is being questioned under oath this afternoon by M&M.

Maybe the A's could consider what they were criticized for? The sarcasm, gum chewing, water swilling, and general attitude, maybe?

We haven't seen Kathi Belich in so long but here she is with an update about the Zenaida case. Mr Morgan is going for the jugular! The A's don't want to answer ANY questions about Zenaida. Surprise Surprise....

http://www.wftv.com/videos/news/hearing-canceled-in-zenaida-gonzalez-vs-casey/vCFSQ/

Now this is all very presumptious of the George and Cindy Anthony! They don't want to testify because the last time they testified for Morgan and Morgan it created a media firestorm? That's just plain hilarious!!

How about acting in a civil and dignified manner when you are testifying? How about remembering the fact you are in a court of law and not the "Boss of the world" while you sit there - not in charge?

And finally - this time around - HOW ABOUT TELLING THE TRUTH?

Sure you'd create a media firestorm - but it might be a positive one!

Don't they HAVE TO talk? Didn't think they'd have a choice., but, it is the As afterall. lol

PS- OT...biopsy results: margins are clear!!!!

I wish the judge would demand a doctor's certification that he did indeed hurt his back with a MRI to back it up.

So LA is in the middle of it too. All along he has played both sides of the fence. If I remember correctly, it was LA who first refused to take the LDT followed by GA and CA.

It's a shame that Annie gets dragged back into this circus once again.

I wish the judge would demand a doctor's certification that he did indeed hurt his back with a MRI to back it up.

So LA is in the middle of it too. All along he has played both sides of the fence. If I remember correctly, it was LA who first refused to take the LDT followed by GA and CA.

It's a shame that Amy gets dragged back into this circus once again.
No, not Amy...Annie. Didn't they sneak Annie into the house for a sleepover with Casey?

ETA: though I do wonder if Amy will (or was?) be deposed. Have we seen the witness list...the one that M and M agreed to trim?

Maybe the A's could consider what they were criticized for? The sarcasm, gum chewing, water swilling, and general attitude, maybe?

They should be absolutely mortified at their own behavior during those depositions, I was embarrassed for them!

At no time did they act like they cared about justice for Caylee and all they've done since then is commit perjury, cover for their felon daughter and scam people for monetary benefits off of Caylee's murdered body.

Don't they HAVE TO talk? Didn't think they'd have a choice., but, it is the As afterall. lol

I'm not finished celebrating for you RR0004!
:genie: :toast: :purplebananna: :Banane48:Banana1: :Banane41: :skip: :skip: :skip: :cheer: ...... :loveyou:

It's a shame that Amy gets dragged back into this circus once again.

LA is as bad as the others - he demanded immunity before speaking in depth to police,just as GA/CA did. What kind of a family of a lost child does that?
Nest of vipers!

Fantastic news, RR0004! SO happy for you!
:skip::skip::skip:
:fireworks2:

Nothing to do with what we are currently talking about but thought i'd see how "Presumed Guilty" sales are doing as we get close to the end of the month.

Barnes and Noble/Category-murder-gen/misc - Rank # 18,489
Amazon.com/Category -murder mayhem - Rank # 36,291

Total Amazon Sales W/W -September to date - 67 hardcover.
Total Amazon Sales W/W -September to date - 129 kindle

That cash is just pouring in!! :floorlaugh:

PS- OT...biopsy results: margins are clear!!!![
/QUOTE]

That is great news, RROOO4!! How are you feeling otherwise, is the incision healing okay?

LA is as bad as the others - he demanded immunity before speaking in depth to police,just as GA/CA did. What kind of a family of a lost child does that?
Nest of vipers!

Let's be fair here - Lee's lawyer demanded immunity for him because there was initially some question that he wiped the laptop at Tony's before he brought it home. Doubt he had the smarts to ask for it on his own.

No idea about CA - based on everything else she did - she probably did ask for it.

Nothing to do with what we are currently talking about but thought i'd see how "Presumed Guilty" sales are doing as we get close to the end of the month.

Barnes and Noble/Category-murder-gen/misc - Rank # 18,489
Amazon.com/Category -murder mayhem - Rank # 36,291

Total Amazon Sales W/W -September to date - 67 hardcover.
Total Amazon Sales W/W -September to date - 129 kindle

That cash is just pouring in!! :floorlaugh:

Well lg, He doesn't have to pay for sock puppets anymore so he can use the extra cash to buy more of his books. :giggle:

Well lg, He doesn't have to pay for sock puppets anymore so he can use the extra cash to buy more of his books. :giggle:

and the kindle books are 50% off! :floorlaugh: 3 months in to sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper