Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished reading the article. FCA wants to pay her respects?? IF FCA had any respect for her Grandmother she would have shown it way before now! If that were my daughter she would not be allowed anywhere near by Mom. But I need to remember CA is no different than FCA. Oh boy, I need to step away, I do not want to go on "vacation" again, nobody in that group is worth it.

O/T... Jurors from Peterson trial are supposed to have a news conference in a few on Insession.

O/T... Jurors from Peterson trial are supposed to have a news conference in a few on Insession.

I was reading some of the comments on an article about the verdict and was shocked to read how many would have not convicted him. I didn't post a link, but believe that comments on any article may also reveal the same sort of reasoning that the P12 seemed to use. It really bothers me that common sense on hearing evidence seem to be going out the window.

Poor Shirley , I wonder if she would even want to see her.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...orida-home-say-goodbye-dying-grandmother.html

Is Casey Anthony about to break her cover? Family wants her to make secret return to her Florida home to say goodbye to her dying grandmother

I am sorry to hear that Mrs Shirley has terminal cancer.
Is her husband (Grandpa) still in the nursing home or has he passed on?

If FCA does venture to Hopesprings, I hope she keeps it low profile so it doesn't turn into a three ring circus. I have my doubts about Mrs Plesea wanting to see FCA but who knows with final wishes.

I am now beginning to wonder if Cindy is the one putting out all the stories, being a go-between agent between FCA and the editors to negotiate the info deals?

I was reading some of the comments on an article about the verdict and was shocked to read how many would have not convicted him. I didn't post a link, but believe that comments on any article may also reveal the same sort of reasoning that the P12 seemed to use. It really bothers me that common sense on hearing evidence seem to be going out the window.

yeah no kidding, I am nauseated to admit that I have to thank the p12 for opening my eyes to the fact that most of this world just are not smart people.

beforehand I thought maybe it was 50/50 :/

I am sorry to hear that Mrs Shirley has terminal cancer.
Is her husband (Grandpa) still in the nursing home or has he passed on?

If FCA does venture to Hopesprings, I hope she keeps it low profile so it doesn't turn into a three ring circus. I have my doubts about Mrs Plesea wanting to see FCA but who knows with final wishes.

I am now beginning to wonder if Cindy is the one putting out all the stories, being a go-between agent between FCA and the editors to negotiate the info deals?

Yes, how did this story end up in the UK Daily Mail? It's not like it's a local paper following up on gossip- they had to have a reliable informant inside the A family....

You and me both. I read some tweets in the same vein. Sooooo...evidently what our justice system is evolving to is that if there is no HARD EVIDENCE, i.e., trace, DNA, video tape of crime, there should not be a logical conclusion drawn from the preponderance of evidence. Seriously? Just WTH do people think happened in trial many moons ago BEFORE forensic science and technology? :banghead:

The article says Casey is known to be close to her grandmother.

I had a good, deep laugh over that. Read depositions, much, reporters? golly.

Oh no! I just read the sad news about Shirley in the Daily Mail.

Shirley, you are one of those people I wish I knew in real life. My thoughts are with you and I will say a prayer. God Bless.

The article says Casey is known to be close to her grandmother.

I had a good, deep laugh over that. Read depositions, much, reporters? golly.

BBM. Same here. The only thing Casey was close to was Shirley's blank checks.

I dont know if anyone's answered you yet, but since I absolutely cannot resist a dig at this book: it's interesting that you ask that - as this book was originally written as a fanfic of twilight - all she did was change the edwards and bellas for....whatever names she ended up using. guess she forgot the edit out the sparkly vampire bits :floorlaugh:

disclaimer: I havent read it, I could not possibly get that bored but hey to each their own, have at it :D

Maybe you should read it, because this is not true. I have yet to hear anything accurate about this book from people who have not read it. But I understand the book still might not be for everyone.

Watching Anderson right now and dr G is talking about the duct tape holding the mandible in place on Caylee s remains. She said she had the leading anthropology experts in the country helping her on the case.

I am very sorry to hear about Shirley! She is the only person in that family who understood what Casey was all about (and Rick).

This should be private and not making headlines. Now this is turning into another "all about fca" thing! That family has no shame!! :maddening: They have to announce she is coming out of hiding :what:

They have not realized yet that no one cares where she is, and we just want her kept out of the news!!

Hi Jose :seeya:

BBM. Same here. The only thing Casey was close to was Shirley's blank checks.

Why are the Anthony's advertising it if they want KC to be able to slip home privately and safely in the next couple of weeks? Nobody would've known... now everyone does. Somebody in that family is looking for media attention. And at the expense of Mrs Plesea. My guess is KC is the one that put the word out.

I am very sorry to hear about Shirley! She is the only person in that family who understood what Casey was all about (and Rick).

This should be private and not making headlines. Now this is turning into another "all about fca" thing! That family has no shame!! :maddening: They have to announce she is coming out of hiding :what:

They have not realized yet that no one cares where she is, and we just want her kept out of the news!!

Hi Jose :seeya:

My feeling exactly. I think they are using Shirley and trying for a sympathy pass for Casey to come home.... so she can go out and about in Orlando.

My feeling exactly. I think they are using Shirley and trying for a sympathy pass for Casey to come home.... so she can go out and about in Orlando.

Maybe Cindy is looking for an excuse to bring FCA into the house while George still lives there? :what:
And maybe Shirley is still expecting an apology from FCA? :what:

I am saddened to hear about Shirley Plesea. There is no way on earth this news would have gotten out without SOMEBODY spilling the beans. I hope the media doesn't decide to camp out in front of the house just for a Casey sighting. Fact is, that's what WHOEVER spilled the beans wants. So sick!

What on earth was he thinking? We didn't hear peep from him all through the case. He says Cindy is in contact with Casey, so we know Casey knows her grandmother is dying.

I'm confusulated! There are a number of scenarios going through my mind involving somebody manipulating somebondy, I just can't decide who's manipulating who. And why?

What a terrible situation this is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members