Sidebar Discussion #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't they HAVE TO talk? Didn't think they'd have a choice., but, it is the As afterall. lol

PS- OT...biopsy results: margins are clear!!!!

Outstanding news. !!!!!! I'm so happy for you and your family... WS included.

PS- OT...biopsy results: margins are clear!!!!

Outstandingly good news :rocker: - I am very happy for you...

ETA: I'm twinzies with coco puff... we both posted just about the same message at the same time.. Karma baby and that must be a good sign...

Fantastic news, RR0004! SO happy for you!
:skip::skip::skip:
:fireworks2:

---------------------

Me Too RR0004.:rocker::cheers::Banane05::Banane41::Banane08::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Seriously I am so happy for you......

A's attorney threw his back out this morning, caused a lot of confusion :floorlaugh:! GA, CA and LA don't want to answer questions because they are afraid they will be criticized (what else is new, lol).
Annie Downing, one of fca's good friends, is being questioned under oath this afternoon by M&M.

He was trying to carry all that bull sh@@ he's been handed by his client.

The Anthonys circle round Casey and justice for Caylee is again left to friends and strangers.

Let's be fair here - Lee's lawyer demanded immunity for him because there was initially some question that he wiped the laptop at Tony's before he brought it home. Doubt he had the smarts to ask for it on his own.

No idea about CA - based on everything else she did - she probably did ask for it.

Yes, let's be fair. He was not seeking immunity because he did something
inadvertently to Casey's computer; he was afraid he was going to be charged with aiding and abetting, obstruction of justice. He did a lot more than we were ever privy to IMO, to cover Casey's actions. The subject of immunity should have been the FURTHEST thing from his mind.

Jim Lichtenstein reporting Cindy Anthony's mom has died.

Edited CINDY ANTHONY's Mom

Sorry about that

inadvertently to Casey's computer; he was afraid he was going to be charged with aiding and abetting, obstruction of justice. He did a lot more than we were ever privy to IMO, to cover Casey's actions. The subject of immunity should have been the FURTHEST thing from his mind.

I want to say first I don't like the actions of any of the Anthony's over the last four years - but if we aren't privy to whatever this is he may or may not have done - how do we know it happened.

IMO he was the one person in the family who questioned her from the very beginning and the first to know she was guilty. We have no information to say otherwise. We do have information that says he was never in any danger of being charged with anything except "out there" in the urban legends about this case.

But I would happily read a link or two that may change my mind if you would provide them?

:party: :fireworks: :fireworks: :party:
Thanks, LG! I actually had to run to the doctor this afternoon. It seems that I have an infection by the incision. Antibiotics should take care of it, but just had to let you know that when I asked the doctor if I was a good girl, could I go to the JETS game on Sunday, he said "yes", and suggested that I might want to wrap the area with an ace bandage if I was going to be on my feet for awhile. I thought to myself, gee LG is soooooooo smart!!!

To one and all...a gazillion thanks!!!!!!!!!! If I could remember how to multiquote, I'd thank you all personally. LOL
oxoxoxoxoxox

I have to agree with you. I'm still waiting to hear about the "He knows what he's done."
Just checked for a link to that comment...came up with this.

http://www.examiner.com/article/lee-anthony-to-be-questioned-again-regarding-caylee-s-disappearance

Did we ever find out who the "unknown source" was? I kinda remember someone from LE stating this on camera. Misremembering? Or could I (we) have misinterpreted the statement altogether?

The one thing that still REALLY bothers me about this case (other than Caylee's untimely demise at the hands of the one she should have been able to count on to keep her safe, NO MATTER WHAT!) is Lee asking FCA "Is this like the last time?"

Congratulations RR0004 on the wonderful news. Take care

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The one thing that still REALLY bothers me about this case (other than Caylee's untimely demise at the hands of the one she should have been able to count on to keep her safe, NO MATTER WHAT!) is Lee asking FCA "Is this like the last time?"

Me, too. And KC saying "don't worry, I haven't said anything." I'd love to know what she shut up about.

Thanks, LG! I actually had to run to the doctor this afternoon. It seems that I have an infection by the incision. Antibiotics should take care of it, but just had to let you know that when I asked the doctor if I was a good girl, could I go to the JETS game on Sunday, he said "yes", and suggested that I might want to wrap the area with an ace bandage if I was going to be on my feet for awhile. I thought to myself, gee LG is soooooooo smart!!!

Ok dear, great great news that the borders were clear!

Now, put down those ciggies and I will join you tomorrow in doing so. Get back on that wagon to heal sooner! Know you fell off at the first biopsy, so let us do together, starting NOW!

:blowkiss: and celebrate!

Ok dear, great great news that the borders were clear!

Now, put down those ciggies and I will join you tomorrow in doing so. Get back on that wagon to heal sooner! Know you fell off at the first biopsy, so let us do together, starting NOW!

:blowkiss: and celebrate!

I'll be joining you in the land of non-smokers as of Monday morning. I'm on day 4 of Chantix/Champix as I type. (It's one of the reasons I've been avoiding posting on Amazon as much as possible. LOL!) I swear I've been smoking for more years than I've been alive...but it's never too late, and I believe I'm ready to say good-bye to them forever. :crossfingers:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste