DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somebody kill me now!
Why did I watch that garbage on E?
It does nothing but fuel my anger.
ANNDD who is being payed for that trash?

Chin up, wonders
Let the rest of the world buy into that tripe if theu are foolish enough
But you are a WS'er, proud and true ... You probably know more this case than 99% of the experts do

I loved how at the end of the E! THS DCS is talking about what she hopes for Casey in the future, but she said she hopes she can "grow" and be "artistic" blah blah blah! I can't remember word for word but they portray her as the next freaking Annie Lebowitz or something, come on! A sticker happy, tatoo designing, self portrait taker does not make her an artist. Was she drawing masterpieces during court all that time we thought she was scribbling notes in court?!?! Uh oh better go check eBay for some of her "art"!
Does eBay have a stick figure and schoolgirl doodling category?

Okay, I asked this earlier today about LILO...What is up with the bruse colored checks??? Is that the style now or is it from an addicted addled mind? I really want to know.
I have never seen anything quite like that.

I loved how at the end of the E! THS DCS is talking about what she hopes for Casey in the future, but she said she hopes she can "grow" and be "artistic" blah blah blah! I can't remember word for word but they portray her as the next freaking Annie Lebowitz or something, come on! A sticker happy, tatoo designing, self portrait taker does not make her an artist. Was she drawing masterpieces during court all that time we thought she was scribbling notes in court?!?! Uh oh better go check eBay for some of her "art"!

She is already a world-famous bs artist.

Okay, I asked this earlier today about LILO...What is up with the bruse colored checks??? Is that the style now or is it from an addicted addled mind? I really want to know.
I read some tripe floating around out there tonight, that it's from recent dental work

and the women's center has agreed to accept her for community service again after dismissing her earlier for missing 9 assigned days. but ... LiLo reportedly didn't find working there "fulfilling"

maybe 16 hours at the morgue will help her reach nirvana

Thanks for the pics. Holy smoke look at the way she's looking at her attorney. what nerve! I hope they lock the little brat up! Her attorney has bent over backwards for her and she can't even go to community service.

Her "deeply concerned, loving" father was on tv tonight (of course) discussing her court appearance today, bringing up her bad teeth from drug use, mentioning that she's obviously had recent dental work done, and predicting her future downfall if she doesn't go for treatment where he's suggesting.

He uses his own daughter and discusses her problems publicly in order to get media attention for himself. Every time he does that, I end up overlooking her behavior because I pity her so intensely for having that despicable media-wh*re as a father. His is a sickening betrayal that has to be incredibly hard to face and accept, let alone cope with.

Sorry for the soapbox. That man's behavior reminds me of someone else's and rubs me the wrong way. Big time. :)

I wanted to look at it but it won't let me in...claims to be temporarily unavailable...

Er...what kind of message did you leave Well Done 99?

That FB page is rather interesting, although I doubt this is FCA. Her name on this page is Elle Vous a Menti - which I think is a fair translation for She has lied to you in French. (I do not speak French, but the conjugation just sounds off).

The info (poorly written in English) states this is a verified celebrity page!
I recommend that she spend a little time studying punctuation and spelling in her spare time.

About Elle (Verified Celeb. Page)✔
Verified Official
©Official Facebook Account of Celebrity/ RP
Approved by Mark✔

To anyone sending gifts to Mr. Baez office, He is overwhelmed with things for me and he has moved on to new cases. Please use your generosity to make a donation in Caylee's name to a charity for missing and exploited children. It will do so much more, but I want to thank you for wanting to help me.
just got settled into my new home, now set up a fresh facebook. hello new life but i will never forget you my baby girl.
* i made this profile to connect with a few friends please do not take it personal if i do not add you. I'm greatful for all the support, please understand I need to be careful here though. thank you all
*please understand I will not be answering my inbox. If you messacge me there and do not recieve a response that would be why.-To my few friends things can remain the same!! =) -CMA
.......i miss her

If LL would just take 12 little steps all this trouble could be averted, and she could have peace, self-respect and well-applied blush.

I have sympathy for LL. Her parents have been terrible to her in their own ways and she is a bonafide alcoholic/addict. Talent and beauty and fame and amazing opportunities can't nullify that. But people must stop enabling her or she will die, and she will hurt others on the way down. It's not her fault she has this problem but only she can decide to fix it. She is being awful but I still don't think she is irredeemable, and I pray she accepts help before it kills her.

Seriously, I can't understand what is causing this constant outpouring of deep concern and hope for the future happiness and rehabilitation of an accused child murderer who was acquitted by a jury that is generally regarded as blight on our jury system, and also a joke. I expect that kind of fawning concern from her defense team, and Judge Larry Siedlin :banghead::banghead::banghead: but I hear it coming from many different directions, including tonight's E True Hollywood show.

I could not finish watching. I can't take hearing "Well Cindy is her mother so
natually she loves her and is in denial." What BS!!!!! Now FCA is out and mommy made all these excuses for her and she can continue where she left off. She will be back to mommy when her helping hands dry up or she rips them off. :maddening:

I think I've finally reached the point of being pretty much immune to the Anthonys. For some reason, watching the two of them on Dr. Phil's show got me to this happy numb place. Instead of being infuriated by the things Cindy said, all I kept thinking was, "how crazy can you be?"

For now, the strongest emotion they could evoke in me is disgust or a little revulsion.

And yet... I know that in the next 3 or 4 years at the longest, KC will have another baby, and we'll be seeing news videos showing a happy KC and a beaming Cindy together with "their" new baby. Their next victim.

And when that happens, I know I will have a verrrrry strong, emotional and probably physical reaction.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002945527877&sk=wall
This facebook page for Mere de Cays contains a picture of Caylee as the profile pic and is currently active. There seems to be a bit of to'ing and fro'ing with someone named Holly who also claims to be Casey
The name has been changed to: Ella Le Ha Mentido.
From this page: To anyone sending gifts to Mr. Baez office, He is overwhelmed with things for me and he has moved on to new cases. Please use your generosity to make a donation in Caylee's name to a charity for missing and exploited children. It will do so much more, but I want to thank you for wanting to help me.
just got settled into my new home, now set up a fresh facebook. hello new life but i will never forget you my baby girl.
* i made this profile to connect with a few friends please do not take it personal if i do not add you. I'm greatful for all the support, please understand I need to be careful here though. thank you all
*please understand I will not be answering my inbox. If you messacge me there and do not recieve a response that would be why.-To my few friends things can remain the same!! =) -CMA
.......i miss her

watching Law & Order/SVU. the perp/kidnapper was wearing a Casey Anthony mask

really??? LMFAO :floorlaugh::floorlaugh: welcome to fame, OCA!! although I think your "fame" is of the "notorious" variety :floorlaugh:

FYI...I didn't watch the E Hollywood show. I saw it was on yesterday, had no interest in watching... BUT...I am going to find their site and give them a piece of my mind for airing such a piece of carp! FCA is NOT a hollywood anything. Any network that chooses to air a show of this nature WILL hear from me. Maybe they think the public wants to see a story about FCA...I NEVER will watch a program with her name attached to it along with the A's or JB...I did watch Dr. P interview, learned what I wanted to know...none of these peoples story will EVER change....done ranting now

I'm with you - I just couldn't watch it. I watched the trailer with Dottie saying what a deep bond OCA had with Caylee and thought - uh huh - and don't you suppose that deep bond was completely erased the day she duct taped Caylee's little face, put her in some trash bags, let her decompose in her car trunk and then tossed her off in a swamp by the side of the rode? Like she was garbage?

What difference does it make what kind of a mother she was up until that point? What difference does it make if she packed everything Caylee needed in her little backpack every day? What kind of crazy place have you people stepped into? It is something I really can't wrap my mind around...

I needed to jump on here and say that I admit to turning on the program, turning it off, turning it on, turning it off (reminds me of that scene in Fatal Attraction, where Alex keeps turning the light on, turns it off), I digress.

I will go back and read all of the comments everyone has made.

My comment on the program is:

Adding more layers of lies to cover over the lies that were told to cover over the lies told before, will not convince people to join Team Liar.

Nor is there any magic tablet that Team Liar can plunk into their steaming vat that will transform it into truth.

I knew I woke up too early this morning...If I click on E website...they make money!

Ignore...Ignore....Ignore

I'm with you - I just couldn't watch it. I watched the trailer with Dottie saying what a deep bond OCA had with Caylee and thought - uh huh - and don't you suppose that deep bond was completely erased the day she duct taped Caylee's little face, put her in some trash bags, let her decompose in her car trunk and then tossed her off in a swamp by the side of the rode? Like she was garbage?

What difference does it make what kind of a mother she was up until that point? What difference does it make if she packed everything Caylee needed in her little backpack every day? What kind of crazy place have you people stepped into? It is something I really can't wrap my mind around...

I'm surprised she chose to word her statement THAT way..Bond-Tape

I wonder if we should read between the lines on that one?
I realize sometimes reporters/news have to report on stories they don't want to...some appear to switch sides with a coin toss..
I always imagine some getting together and drawing straws to see who comes up short and has to play devils advocate. There are some like Vinnie who " Say what they mean...and...Mean what they say"
My kids heard me say that sooo many times growing up..some bad words also which they were never allowed to repeat.....:shush:

There are some bad eggs that just want the cash...It's like trying to manuever through a mine field sometimes. E Hollywood knew they would get alot of hits on their site after airing that show and I almost fell into that pit...again...:banghead:

The best we can do is ignore..why should they make money off FCA or should I say why not...I guess if they can cash in on her without paying any fees...more power to em..I just wasn't interested in hearing about FCA...shes old news to me...shes boring, her lies are boring..just no story there anymore.....I had more important things to do like picking my nose..........:dunno:...........................:floorlaugh:

We know she wasn't a good mom...Hello...Earth to Media...She killed her daughter....:candle:

I'm still working on the BOA thread and looking for my avatar and waiting for Beach to add a ...."flying by the seat of my pants"...icon

Can't say my priorities are messed up.......:great:

They finding the backpack in the car with nothing much in it should have been a big red flag to CA I would think? No coloring book, stickers, empty snack containers. jmo

The name has been changed to: Ella Le Ha Mentido.
From this page: To anyone sending gifts to Mr. Baez office, He is overwhelmed with things for me and he has moved on to new cases. Please use your generosity to make a donation in Caylee's name to a charity for missing and exploited children. It will do so much more, but I want to thank you for wanting to help me.
.......i miss her
The name has changed again now. Whoever it is, they're a nasty piece of work!
There is a pic of a wedding cake in the profile pics and a few other photos I haven't seen before.
I'm swaying towards believing that, if it's not her, it is someone who knows her.

Forgot that the E-eew show was on last night, but wasn't likely to watch it anyway, especially as its promos revealed it as utter trash.

Have checked into several of the alleged OCA's postings on FB. If the raging pit bull "Ne whatever" poster is really OCA, my what a foul mouth she has, but.... I very much doubt that Ne is OCA.

FB, though, was made for OCA. It can supply her with an unlimited number of imaginary friends, she can invent any number of delusional lives for herself, and she can satisfy her pathological need to lie, endlessly, with impunity. Perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876