Sidebar Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
7 Kimberly A. Kimball F Child welfare administrative assistant Divorced 0

This is the one I wondered about. She seemed to be crying the hardest during the verdict. No wonder, she is suppose to protect the children.

Edited to add....:banghead::maddening::furious:
I am stunned, shocked & horrified!

that's the horrifying bit...these should have been critical thinkers able to carry & explain for the ones who werent, they should not have been so mind blowingly ignorant.

Yes, I think we may be back to theory A. One was stronger than 11 others.

that's the horrifying bit...these should have been critical thinkers able to carry & explain for the ones who werent, they should not have been so mind blowingly ignorant.

7 Kimberly A. Kimball F Child welfare administrative assistant Divorced 0

This is the one I wondered about. She seemed to be crying the hardest during the verdict. No wonder, she is suppose to protect the children.

Edited to add....:banghead::maddening::furious:
I am stunned, shocked & horrified!

Wonder what sort of reception she got when she returned to work at the welfare office?

Yes, I think we may be back to theory A. One was stronger than 11 others.

or two of them. I'll let yall guess which two. I expect it wont be a difficult guess.

those two will have no shame. the others?

baa.

baa.

baa.

Wonder what sort of reception she got when she returned to work at the welfare office?

I would NEVER want her looking out for my children.
I am having a hard time with this one. I just can not believe she didn't know the truth.

We will be opening a thread on the subject of Names of the Jurors Released. Please contain your comments about this subject to that thread.

You may discuss the general makeup of the jurors, but you may not sleuth their personal lives and/or records and post it on Websleuths.

We respectfully ask that you honor our request.

The thread will be opening shortly and thank you!

So I wonder what will happen now? Is anyone going to try to "rush" them for an interview?

I was interested in reading their names but now I feel pretty nauseous and I'm not sure I really want to hear their whining and excuses....

BUT on the other hand, I do want to know how they arrived at their decision. Will anyone from the networks be waving any money at them for an interview? I guess it is a waiting game.

Saw the blurb that the jury foreman says his life as a teacher and counsellor has returned to "normal".:furious:

We will be opening a thread on the subject of Names of the Jurors Released. Please contain your comments about this subject to that thread.

You may discuss the general makeup of the jurors, but you may not sleuth their personal lives and/or records and post it on Websleuths.

We respectfully ask that you honor our request.

The thread will be opening shortly and thank you!

Thanks SoSueMe - I apologize - your request popped up after I hit reply - will move to the new thread...

I believe that one or two jurors spearheaded the verdict with dreams and visions of being on the case of the century, and reaching this verdict for the notoriety only. Imagine the history teachers claims of fame in class. How proud and impressed his students must be. The mothers...and the nurses...and the grandparents? How? Still baffles me.

Saw the new thread after I posted, sorry Mods!

So I wonder what will happen now? Is anyone going to try to "rush" them for an interview?

I was interested in reading their names but now I feel pretty nauseous and I'm not sure I really want to hear their whining and excuses....

BUT on the other hand, I do want to know how they arrived at their decision. Will anyone from the networks be waving any money at them for an interview? I guess it is a waiting game.

Saw the blurb that the jury foreman says his life as a teacher and counsellor has returned to "normal".:furious:

Ah yes, the history teacher...ai yi yi!

No wonder our country's education system is in big trouble.

Agree - I'm just sitting staring at the list and thinking WTH happened? How did these people in particular end up thinking JB was some kind of a hero? How is that possible?

Apparently remembering to say "good morning" to the jury works wonders. :rolleyes:

Perhaps nurses are more pliable then the average "critical thinker". They are used to taking orders from doctors. And just follow along? I'm just trying to wrap my mind around HOW they got it so wrong. I'll also assume the one crying is the most sensitive and possibly was harrassed as a child regarding her rhyme like name. MOO.. and a total assumption on my part.

:laugh:

You're right, I'm not a guy or a chemist. Your post is so funny. :)

Anyone care to do some sleuthing and figure out who jon burrows is and what his connection is to this famous person? One of our presidents had a connection to this famous man and the name jon burrows as well.

I'm so off topic but I have to give a plug to the best entertainer ever! IMO of course.

Hi jon burrow, I have a suspicious mind and feel like I'm caught in a trap. But, since I'm a hunk a hunk burning love, I'm going with Elvis.

Hi jon burrow, I have a suspicious mind and feel like I'm caught in a trap. But, since I'm a hunk a hunk burning love, I'm going with Elvis.

Very clever, thank you...thank you very much. :)

I have to push the thought out of mind that if he lived, he would be older than my dad. I missed out on true talent.

Very clever, thank you...thank you very much. :)

I have to push the thought out of mind that if he lived, he would be older than my dad. I missed out on true talent.

Yes, you did! I think we tend to forget that the singers from those eras didn't have the same incredible amount of manipulation of their voices and backup as the singers today do. Sometime I listen and am overwhelmed by the depth of their talent.

Hey all, I have come to a conclusion about what's going on in this *great* country of ours.

It's open season on little kids here in the US.

Look at the raw deal Caylee got. Not only was she mistreated in life but she was cast aside by the jurors who could have and should have seen that justice was done but chose for whatever selfish reasons to allow her killer to go without even as much as a child abuse conviction FGS! So Casey got away with no jail time for what she did to Caylee, not one single day.

I still think about Haleigh Cummings. The perps are behind bars, though not for what they did to Haleigh. Ah well, they are off the streets even if it is not as penance for their crimes against an innocent little girl. I know I should be content with that...but I'm not.

And then there is the case of the baby killer in my state who was sentenced to probation for killing her newborn. This case gets under my skin the most of all because this young woman thumbs her nose at the law over and over, has been willfully and openly defiant time and time again, and still nothing is done to attempt to point her toward a better direction in life. With that, her belief that she can get away with anything and everything is just reinforced. This monster did a total of six months jail time for killing her baby, then hiding the body and lying about it. She just recently did two months in jail awaiting a decision on her lastest in a series of probation violations. And now she is free again. Free to go out and do whatever...whenever she pleases. I cannot fathom why the courts neglect to take this woman seriously. She will re-offend, of course. She has no reason to toe the line. She has never had to pay the piper, though at the ripe old age of 23 she already owes big time. One of these days something is going to happen--another person will die--and I have no doubt she will be right there in the thick of it. But she has a Casey Anthony kind of luck...the kind that just keeps on keepin' on...no matter what she says or does or who she screws over.

When will the madness end?

Hey all, I have come to a conclusion about what's going on in this *great* country of ours.

It's open season on little kids here in the US.

Look at the raw deal Caylee got. Not only was she mistreated in life but she was cast aside by the jurors who could have and should have seen that justice was done but chose for whatever selfish reasons to allow her killer to go without even as much as a child abuse conviction FGS! So Casey got away with no jail time for what she did to Caylee, not one single day.

I still think about Haleigh Cummings. The perps are behind bars, though not for what they did to Haleigh. Ah well, they are off the streets even if it is not as penance for their crimes against an innocent little girl. I know I should be content with that...but I'm not.

And then there is the case of the baby killer in my state who was sentenced to probation for killing her newborn. This case gets under my skin the most of all because this young woman thumbs her nose at the law over and over, has been willfully and openly defiant time and time again, and still nothing is done to attempt to point her toward a better direction in life. With that, her belief that she can get away with anything and everything is just reinforced. This monster did a total of six months jail time for killing her baby, then hiding the body and lying about it. She just recently did two months in jail awaiting a decision on her lastest in a series of probation violations. And now she is free again. Free to go out and do whatever...whenever she pleases. I cannot fathom why the courts neglect to take this woman seriously. She will re-offend, of course. She has no reason to toe the line. She has never had to pay the piper, though at the ripe old age of 23 she already owes big time. One of these days something is going to happen--another person will die--and I have no doubt she will be right there in the thick of it. But she has a Casey Anthony kind of luck...the kind that just keeps on keepin' on...no matter what she says or does or who she screws over.

When will the madness end?

Well if it's anything like in Canada - it'll be when the Courts give up on believing their job is first to rehabilitate - cause I think young people are getting entirely the wrong message...

:laugh:

You're right, I'm not a guy or a chemist. Your post is so funny. :)

I became a huge fan about 8 years ago of a very famous deceased person. I thought he only sang a couple of songs---had no idea he was an actor as well. I watched a movie about his life and loved one of the songs. I quickly jotted down the lyrics so I could get the title and download it on my MP3 player. I was shocked to see he sang hundreds of songs. Since then I've read every book I could find about him. Bought almost all of his songs and I have an entertainment center full of his performances on DVD. Not to mention all the trinkets my family and friends buy me for their amusement.

Anyone care to do some sleuthing and figure out who jon burrows is and what his connection is to this famous person? One of our presidents had a connection to this famous man and the name jon burrows as well.

I'm so off topic but I have to give a plug to the best entertainer ever! IMO of course.

I actually did google it after I saw you were not a man and saw something about Elvis but did not have a chance to read any of it. :waitasec:

I actually did google it after I saw you were not a man and saw something about Elvis but did not have a chance to read any of it. :waitasec:

C'mon - admit it Strawberry - admit it - you're still stuck on finding out jon-burrows is not a man! :great:

We got the answer a while back - Elvis's code name when he met Nixon at the White House.

C'mon - admit it Strawberry - admit it - you're still stuck on finding out jon-burrows is not a man! :great:

We got the answer a while back - Elvis's code name when he met Nixon at the White House.

I thought we unearthed a happy gay couple! Jon Burrows and his husband! Oh, Elvis and Nixon...now that would make an interesting couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member