Sidebar Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm guessing no decision on Casey's deposition tape being released today, darnit...

Do we know anything about her lies appeal and when that's going to be decided?

Things are so slooooooooooow!

So I'm guessing no decision on Casey's deposition tape being released today, darnit...

Do we know anything about her lies appeal and when that's going to be decided?

Things are so slooooooooooow!

It is I agree and I don't think we've even checked to see if OCA reported in to her probation officer yet with a new month coming up...yawn...

Interestingly I have no interest in what she is doing - but I do want to know what is progressing along with those who are going after her legally..

Oh my GOD...someone over in the Lisa Irwin case threads thinks Baez is brilliant!!!!! They also said they don't really follow the case either...good Lord...I tried to set them straight, though! I told them they should come over here and actually read up on the case...

Shoot me now, there are still people out there that think a not guilty verdict makes Baez a good lawyer...

I believe the "derp" is strong with this person - sadly, I think we've achieved the lowest common denominator group-think for these shenanigans. Witness the Pinellas 12.

JB was on JVM this week. I don't remember which day because I had taped a bunch of them and watched them all at once. I wanted to barf as JVM went on and on about how famous JB is and what a great attorney he is. I was quite shocked to say the least. I don't know why JVM is so afraid of JB being mad at her. I just don't get it.

Oh I do...more's the pity. And as far as CM goes - I said a while ago, I fear the CMs are just not as revered on the social circuit as the once were - I suspect those snubs at the club are just too too upsetting. (And all that nonsense about threats...really.) They really don't seem to have the stuff to measure up to the job (much to their chagrin).

I rarely come here since the inexcusable aquittal. That being said, WHY was the baby killer never tried in FEDERAL court??? I am still completely disgusted.

I rarely come here since the inexcusable aquittal. That being said, WHY was the baby killer never tried in FEDERAL court??? I am still completely disgusted.

:hug:. I don't think she can be cloud9. My heart breaks for you and I for one hope you never loose your passion at the injustice we all feel. It is very painful to know that Caylee will never see justice in our legal system but I do think karma will catch up to OCA and others who have shoved Caylee under the rug. It has helped me so much to come to this thread, we can talk about anything in here with respect of course and we do. We have had sad, mad and funny days.The common thread that we all share though is Caylee, we will never forget her or sweep her aside. I hope you can come in again and join us, we'd love to have you. :hug:

:hug:. I don't think she can be cloud9. My heart breaks for you and I for one hope you never loose your passion at the injustice we all feel. It is very painful to know that Caylee will never see justice in our legal system but I do think karma will catch up to OCA and others who have shoved Caylee under the rug. It has helped me so much to come to this thread, we can talk about anything in here with respect of course and we do. We have had sad, mad and funny days.The common thread that we all share though is Caylee, we will never forget her or sweep her aside. I hope you can come in again and join us, we'd love to have you. :hug:

Very well said wonders. It may seem like a bit of a waiting game at times but we all still poke our heads in to discover the latest tidbit or stay in the loop.
Whether we agree with the verdict or not, whether we are a fan or detractor of any or all of the players, whether we spend all our time in the jurors names thread or the jurors support thread, whether we seemingly take things lightly from time to time, we all came here and remain here for one purpose .... justice for a little girl by the name of Caylee Anthony. That is the bond we share ... regardless of our opinions on the details and semantics of it.
It is sad that some have lost all hope and faith because, although it may appear we have read, said and pondered everything there is, those of us still here are still here in wait of that one defining tidbit. It will come - call it karma if that is the word you use in your vocabulary to describe it, call it fate, call it justice - Casey Anthony, the cruel killer of the child we are here to remember, will get hers.

You are kidding me - right? :waitasec: A waste of paper..

Make that a HUGE waste of paper. They say people that curse and make hand gestures are lacking in adequate vocabulary to verbalize their thoughts... so maybe not a HUGE waste of paper after all.

This kind of stuff really pizzes me off! When asked about how Casey was with Caylee....one answer was she always seemed to have all the "things" she needed for her such as dvd's, toys, snacks, etc. (yea, duct tape in the car).....then a few questions down he basically answers about this again & says....She was extremely strict on her, I thought too strict at times.....no, RM, she was a good mommy, remember? All her so called "friends" testified to that1

Oh, & the comment that the Prosecution was a joke & any half azz good attorney could have gotten her off because they didn't have any proof against her...loved that one! I guess everybody involved is jumping on the "accidental death" scenerio....hey Ricardo, I hope you read here, no accident, you were sleeping with a murderer!!!!!!!!! :furious:
I was so furious, I almost left out why....because he made the comment that Caylee seemed like a chore to Casey!

This kind of stuff really pizzes me off! When asked about how Casey was with Caylee....one answer was she always seemed to have all the "things" she needed for her such as dvd's, toys, snacks, etc. (yea, duct tape in the car).....then a few questions down he basically answers about this again & says....She was extremely strict on her, I thought too strict at times.....no, RM, she was a good mommy, remember? All her so called "friends" testified to that1

Oh, & the comment that the Prosecution was a joke & any half azz good attorney could have gotten her off because they didn't have any proof against her...loved that one! I guess everybody involved is jumping on the "accidental death" scenerio....hey Ricardo, I hope you read here, no accident, you were sleeping with a murderer!!!!!!!!! :furious:
I was so furious, I almost left out why....because he made the comment that Caylee seemed like a chore to Casey!

what struck me, reading his whole interview on there, was that he says several times he wished OCA would pay for what she did but then keeps saying it must have been an accident...he's having a good life, he's happy now with a wife & baby, yet knowing his ex gf is a babykiller is a terribly rough thing to have to know...the truth peeks through in his responses, but for whatever reason he cant fully accept it. I dont fault him for not being able to do that.

also, I think he showed a great deal of dignity in not answering the sordid sex questions he was asked. he is a gentleman IMO and his wife & baby are lucky to have him.

JB was on JVM this week. I don't remember which day because I had taped a bunch of them and watched them all at once. I wanted to barf as JVM went on and on about how famous JB is and what a great attorney he is. I was quite shocked to say the least. I don't know why JVM is so afraid of JB being mad at her. I just don't get it.

So is JVM's show actually called "The JVM" Entertainment Show?" I used to watch her but now seeing her reminds me of JB. UGH.

What does BBM mean??:waitasec: :dunno: :propeller:

googled and these were the choices:

BBM Bureau of Broadcast Measurement
BBM Big Bowel Movement
BBM Big Bloody Mess
BBM Battamange, Cambodia
BBM Bugis Butonese Makassarese
BBM The Benjamin Bona And Mahoney
BBM Blitz Basic Module
BBM Board Of Broadcast Measurement
BBM Bachelor of Business Management
BBM BlackBerry Messenger
BBM Boyfriend Being Mean

This list may help:

AFAIK= And For All I Know
BARD= Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
BBL= Be Back Later
BBM= Bolded By Me
BRB= Be Right Back
BTW= By The Way
BUMP= "Bumping" this post to the top of the thread
COD= Cause Of Death
ETA= Estimated Time of Arrival OR Edited to Add
FB= Facebook
FWIW= For What It's Worth
GMAB= Give Me a Break
HNN= Headline News Network
HTH= Hope This Helps OR Happy to Help
IIRC= If I Recall Correctly
IKWYM= I Know What You Mean
IMO= In My Opinion
IMHO= In My Honest Opinion
ITA= I Totally Agree
JK= Just Kidding
JVM= Jane Velez Mitchell (crime talk show on Headline News)
KWIM= Know What I Mean
LE= Law Enforcement
LOL= Laughing Out Loud
ME= Medical Examiner
MOO= My Own Opinion
MS= MySpace
NG= Nancy Grace (crime talk show on Headline News)
OMG= Oh My Gosh/Oh My Goodness/Oh My God
O/T= Off Topic
OW= Outstanding Warrants
PC= Press Conference
PD= Police Department OR Physical Description
PO= Police Officer
POI= Person Of Interest
= Piece of *****
PM= Private Message
ROFL= Rolling On The Floor Laughing
SF= Stepfather
SM= Stepmom/mother
SMH= Shaking My Head
SW= Search Warrant
TIA= Thanks in Advance
TOD= Time of Death
TY= Thank You
WTH= What The Heck
YW= You're Welcome

Very well said wonders. It may seem like a bit of a waiting game at times but we all still poke our heads in to discover the latest tidbit or stay in the loop.
Whether we agree with the verdict or not, whether we are a fan or detractor of any or all of the players, whether we spend all our time in the jurors names thread or the jurors support thread, whether we seemingly take things lightly from time to time, we all came here and remain here for one purpose .... justice for a little girl by the name of Caylee Anthony. That is the bond we share ... regardless of our opinions on the details and semantics of it.
It is sad that some have lost all hope and faith because, although it may appear we have read, said and pondered everything there is, those of us still here are still here in wait of that one defining tidbit. It will come - call it karma if that is the word you use in your vocabulary to describe it, call it fate, call it justice - Casey Anthony, the cruel killer of the child we are here to remember, will get hers.

You have said exactly how feel, still to ths day cannot beleve the grief I have involving this case. The day of the verdict the way I felt it would have been thought that she had been my child and my family was amazed on how hard I took it but, I knew I was not alone in my feelings and you have stated how many still feel.
I will keep on coming, their time will come.

Not sure if was really Morales on that chat. I read through the whole thing too and there wasn't any information "Morales" referred to that isn't in the public domain.

Also, "Morales" says in the chat that he didn't meet Ca or GA until Caylee "went missing," which definitely isn't accurate.

Big thanks for the abbrev list, Jon Burrow, Elvis-Fan!:cheerful:

Not sure if was really Morales on that chat. I read through the whole thing too and there wasn't any information "Morales" referred to that isn't in the public domain.

Also, "Morales" says in the chat that he didn't meet Ca or GA until Caylee "went missing," which definitely isn't accurate.

I believe CA and GA did not meet RM before Caylee went missing. KC did not tell them who she was staying with or she lied to them. They also did not know AH before CA called her. jmo

the dvds toys and snacks were only available to poor caylee because her stupid murdering mother wanted to have sex in peace and not distract her from her ME time

Toys n snacks does not a good mother make

i read those comments too and i really think he should have told the truth and said that on the stand... that she had no time for her daughter

i just wish more people would have told the truth.... instead of covering their own *advertiser censored**

jmo

This list may help:

AFAIK= And For All I Know
BARD= Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
BBL= Be Back Later
BBM= Bolded By Me
BRB= Be Right Back
BTW= By The Way
BUMP= "Bumping" this post to the top of the thread
COD= Cause Of Death
ETA= Estimated Time of Arrival OR Edited to Add
FB= Facebook
FWIW= For What It's Worth
GMAB= Give Me a Break
HNN= Headline News Network
HTH= Hope This Helps OR Happy to Help
IIRC= If I Recall Correctly
IKWYM= I Know What You Mean
IMO= In My Opinion
IMHO= In My Honest Opinion
ITA= I Totally Agree
JK= Just Kidding
JVM= Jane Velez Mitchell (crime talk show on Headline News)
KWIM= Know What I Mean
LE= Law Enforcement
LOL= Laughing Out Loud
ME= Medical Examiner
MOO= My Own Opinion
MS= MySpace
NG= Nancy Grace (crime talk show on Headline News)
OMG= Oh My Gosh/Oh My Goodness/Oh My God
O/T= Off Topic
OW= Outstanding Warrants
PC= Press Conference
PD= Police Department OR Physical Description
PO= Police Officer
POI= Person Of Interest
= Piece of *****
PM= Private Message
ROFL= Rolling On The Floor Laughing
SF= Stepfather
SM= Stepmom/mother
SMH= Shaking My Head
SW= Search Warrant
TIA= Thanks in Advance
TOD= Time of Death
TY= Thank You
WTH= What The Heck
YW= You're Welcome

Thanks for posting this Jon_Burrows! I knew we'd done a sticky of all of the letters we do here just before the trial because there just wasn't time to answer those kinds of questions. But I went looking for it and...:waitasec: never did find it!

bbm
I have not read this chat that is being mentioned, but my part in bold is accurate. RC met George and Cindy for the first time soon after Caylee went missing and they A's invited some of Casey's friends over to their home.
The A's knew nothing about Ricardo before then...

what struck me, reading his whole interview on there, was that he says several times he wished OCA would pay for what she did but then keeps saying it must have been an accident...he's having a good life, he's happy now with a wife & baby, yet knowing his ex gf is a babykiller is a terribly rough thing to have to know...the truth peeks through in his responses, but for whatever reason he cant fully accept it. I dont fault him for not being able to do that.

also, I think he showed a great deal of dignity in not answering the sordid sex questions he was asked. he is a gentleman IMO and his wife & baby are lucky to have him.

The world knows he had an intimate relationship with "that woman" who killed her child - and I'm sure it is easier for him to live with the fact that he was ever involved with her at all and knew Caylee, if he tells himself it must have been an accident.

Must be pretty difficult to acknowledge you've had a child murderer in your bed....not just once but for a relationship of sorts...I can understand that. Could you ever take enough showers in a lifetime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glop722