Sidebar Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I check in now and again.

I remain shocked. I miss you all.
How are you all doing since the verdict? Has the shock worn off? Do you still follow the case? Do you have grief? Have you checked out?
Will there ever be justice for Caylee?

Hi Pattymarie,
I've seen you check in from time to time and always glad to hear from you.

For me I guess the shock has worn off. I still hate every moment when I think about OCA getting away with Caylee's murder and I think I always will.

I still follow here every day. I did leave for about 2 weeks after the verdict, but we had and still have so many wonderful people here who are die hards like me I guess and I want to know when karma or whatever catches up to the cast of players in this horrible ordeal.

Oh yeah, still have greif, I'm not to sure that will ever leave me and I hope it dosen't in a way as I think it will keep me wanting some form of justice for Caylee. Sounds silly dosen't, but I just cannot help it.

I don't know if we'll ever see justice for Caylee in this lifetime but I sure can hope each and every day that justice will be served in some form or another for our precious baby Caylee.

I hope you will be ok and I hope you return often to visit us. If we all hold each others hands we can get through this together.

How are you all doing since the verdict? Has the shock worn off? Do you still follow the case? Do you have grief? Have you checked out?

Pattiemarie...how are you?

Every time something comes up to remind me of the verdict it's like getting a fresh punch to the gut. I just don't want to believe it really happened. I had an appointment ''that day'', was away from the puter for hours. I left just before the announcement that the jury was in. My DD told me in the afternoon that FCA had been found N/G - I was sure she'd heard wrong. It just couldn't be true. To this day I've not watched the verdict. I saw the clip of CA and GA. The gall of that woman to smirk her evil smirk!

hmm guess I'm not over it. (see my user title...)

I hope everyone here is well. I come by and read even if I don't post.

Well.....It took me 10 minutes to find this forum since it moved. I was in a panic. It was a feeling akin to losing your cell phone with all your numbers!!!

Whew........time to breathe.

So what was the purpose of taking it off the primary part and sticking it in here with no notice or something? The powers that be think it gets less traffic than Jon Benet Ramsay? Are you kidding me? WTH???

Book title suggestions for Cheney Mason's book.

Defending liars.
The art of learning from their example.
This post reminded me... my post on it in the other thread got deleted, but recently I saw an Investigators show and couldn't figure out why the suspect's name- Nelson Serrano sounded familiar because I didn't know the case- 4 people were gunned down in a warehouse in Florida- 'till they showed the trial. His attorney was none other than Cheney Mason. His client got convicted and received the Death Penalty!!!:woohoo:

I've been over the shock of it for some time Pattymarie. But the dismay lingers.
Some have apparently been so disheartened that they feel there is no more to be done. My personal way around that is to remember that this is an unsolved case, not a solved one.
Good to see you by the way :seeya:

So what was the purpose of taking it off the primary part and sticking it in here with no notice or something? The powers that be think it gets less traffic than Jon Benet Ramsay? Are you kidding me? WTH???

:sigh: I am sad for the move but it was inevitable, after the trial no matter the outcome, the forum will someday be archived :sigh: no justice for caylee in this lifetime and we knew it on 7.5.2011.

the difference with JBR is that there was never a trial, and there is always the possibility that there could be even though one of the key suspects (imo) is now deceased.

Geesh...I turn my back for a few days and look what happens! Just popped in to say Hey! I haven't read the interview yet...still multitasking...I swear my eyes are bleeding!
Too much to do and not enough time to do it. I have paid some visits to baby Lisa's threads.

jon_burrows...Thanks so much for posting your list..a few have been driving me crazy!

My list is getting a little shorter, hopefully when the snow starts falling I will have more time..I miss you guys!

I have wondered myself what the deal is with JB and JVM. Maybe her ratings are in the basement? I can't imagine why she would think JB would be a good catch but he does know someone...Maybe JVM is looking for that one big interview that SHE thinks everyone will be watching...NOT!...FCA is old news JVM...get with the program girl!
Your just coming off desperate and by the way..stop talking so much about your own addiction problems. I know your a recovering addict but the current trial, CM..( MJ death trial) is not about you. It's a bit redundant..actually alot!

I gots to go man...my son is waiting for his turn on the computer...See Ya!

BBM - You're welcome MM. It wasn't my list, I just did a copy/paste. If I could find the original post I would add a link.

Jermaine texted JVM and said something like 'stop using your addiction to to analyze MJ'. I have all the sympathy in the world for addicts (as some of you know, I'm a big Elvis fan). Some books about Elvis left me in tears for a lonely man who desperately needed help.

JVM is just trying to push her book. When she said people are addicts if they need a snack before going to bed she went way over the line. Everyone is an addict according to her and oh bv the way, buy her book called Addict Nation. :hand:

IMO

The more and more I think about it, I'm very glad the jury chose the way they did.

Casey will suffer even more than she ever has. Everybody hates her, nobody wants to go near her with a ten foot pole, she is the most hated woman in North America.

And that makes me extremely happy that Casey can no longer have the care free lifestyle she hoped she would have.

I just hope it continues for the rest of her sorry pathetic life.

The more and more I think about it, I'm very glad the jury chose the way they did.

Casey will suffer even more than she ever has. Everybody hates her, nobody wants to go near her with a ten foot pole, she is the most hated woman in North America.

And that makes me extremely happy that Casey can no longer have the care free lifestyle she hoped she would have.

I just hope it continues for the rest of her sorry pathetic life.

IDK. She could be surrounded by people who are catering to her,and it wouldn't matter who hates her beyond that inner circle.
I'd rather see her in a 6x8 cell with the other inmates hating her.

BBM - You're welcome MM. It wasn't my list, I just did a copy/paste. If I could find the original post I would add a link.

Jermaine texted JVM and said something like 'stop using your addiction to to analyze MJ'. I have all the sympathy in the world for addicts (as some of you know, I'm a big Elvis fan). Some books about Elvis left me in tears for a lonely man who desperately needed help.

JVM is just trying to push her book. When she said people are addicts if they need a snack before going to bed she went way over the line. Everyone is an addict according to her and oh bv the way, buy her book called Addict Nation. :hand:

IMO

BBM
Is it in this thread?
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68412"]Websleuth's Lingo - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This list may help:

AFAIK= And For All I Know
BARD= Beyond a Reasonable Doubt
BBL= Be Back Later
BBM= Bolded By Me
BRB= Be Right Back
BTW= By The Way
BUMP= "Bumping" this post to the top of the thread
COD= Cause Of Death
ETA= Estimated Time of Arrival OR Edited to Add
FB= Facebook
FWIW= For What It's Worth
GMAB= Give Me a Break
HNN= Headline News Network
HTH= Hope This Helps OR Happy to Help
IIRC= If I Recall Correctly
IKWYM= I Know What You Mean
IMO= In My Opinion
IMHO= In My Honest Opinion
ITA= I Totally Agree
JK= Just Kidding
JVM= Jane Velez Mitchell (crime talk show on Headline News)
KWIM= Know What I Mean
LE= Law Enforcement
LOL= Laughing Out Loud
ME= Medical Examiner
MOO= My Own Opinion
MS= MySpace
NG= Nancy Grace (crime talk show on Headline News)
OMG= Oh My Gosh/Oh My Goodness/Oh My God
O/T= Off Topic
OW= Outstanding Warrants
PC= Press Conference
PD= Police Department OR Physical Description
PO= Police Officer
POI= Person Of Interest
= Piece of *****
PM= Private Message
ROFL= Rolling On The Floor Laughing
SF= Stepfather
SM= Stepmom/mother
SMH= Shaking My Head
SW= Search Warrant
TIA= Thanks in Advance
TOD= Time of Death
TY= Thank You
WTH= What The Heck
YW= You're Welcome

I just noticed this sticky in the "Jury Room"

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84535"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84535[/ame]

What does JonBenet's forum have to do with the relocation of Caylee's forum? Are you saying that JonBenet's forum should have been moved instead? If so, I am going to disagree 100%. Her case was the one that started WS, it should most definitely be a "Featured Case".

The mods wanted to make Lisa's case a featured case, and they had to pick one case to replace it with; their choices were three cases of missing children, two murder mysteries, and a forum where people are discussing the verdict/post-trial behavior of the case players. The other forums might not get as much traffic, but that's what happens when you're not in the news.

I didn't even know the forum had moved until I was reading in this thread.
I have my Caylee link in the toolbar bookmarks and that gets me here every time.

This post reminded me... my post on it in the other thread got deleted, but recently I saw an Investigators show and couldn't figure out why the suspect's name- Nelson Serrano sounded familiar because I didn't know the case- 4 people were gunned down in a warehouse in Florida- 'till they showed the trial. His attorney was none other than Cheney Mason. His client got convicted and received the Death Penalty!!!:woohoo:

That name sounds very familiar to me too. I'm sorry I missed whatever show you were watching.

Last night on Discovery ID I watched The Pig Farm, happened in Vancouver Canada. It was horrible what that guy got away with for so long. Did any of you watch?

IDK. She could be surrounded by people who are catering to her,and it wouldn't matter who hates her beyond that inner circle.
I'd rather see her in a 6x8 cell with the other inmates hating her.

BBM
Me too MissJames, but unless she does something else we will never see that happen. I gotta confess that I hope so hard and so bad that she does do something else that will put her behind bars for the rest of her life and yet on the other hand in order for that to happen someone else has to be her victim and I truely don't want that. Gosh, how's that for wishy-washy.

My Replies In Red.

What does JonBenet's forum have to do with the relocation of Caylee's forum? Are you saying that JonBenet's forum should have been moved instead? If so, I am going to disagree 100%. Her case was the one that started WS, it should most definitely be a "Featured Case".
Please don't be mad at us. We just couldn't figure out why the forum had been moved without some sort of notice letting us know. JonBenet's case does deserve justice as much as anyone else's.

The mods wanted to make Lisa's case a featured case, and they had to pick one case to replace it with; their choices were three cases of missing children, two murder mysteries, and a forum where people are discussing the verdict/post-trial behavior of the case players. The other forums might not get as much traffic, but that's what happens when you're not in the news.

I'm glad Baby Lisa's case has been added as I also follow that too. The thing is Baby Lisa's case was in there a couple of days before Caylee's case was moved. It just would have been welcomed to have been given a heads up for us die hards who just can't seem to get over the injustice that was/is being done to Caylee. Please understand we certainly didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.

Yeah, I was looking at the Featured Cases, and didn't see the Anthony case. I had to do Ctrl + F to see that it had been relocated to the Hot Cases section.

I was very nervous when I scrolled down and didn't see Caylee anymore. I had to go to my posts, click one and then click Caylee's forum name in the right corner, I believe. I also made note it was in Hot Cases.

It did take me a while to find Hot Cases on the forum listings page...

I was very nervous when I scrolled down and didn't see Caylee anymore. I had to go to my posts, click one and then click Caylee's forum name in the right corner, I believe. I also made note it was in Hot Cases.

It did take me a while to find Hot Cases on the forum listings page...

It took me a while to find were the forum went also. I knew it had to have been moved somewhere because there was no way three years worth of hard work and information would have been thrown out.

Pattiemarie...how are you?

Every time something comes up to remind me of the verdict it's like getting a fresh punch to the gut. I just don't want to believe it really happened. I had an appointment ''that day'', was away from the puter for hours. I left just before the announcement that the jury was in. My DD told me in the afternoon that FCA had been found N/G - I was sure she'd heard wrong. It just couldn't be true. To this day I've not watched the verdict. I saw the clip of CA and GA. The gall of that woman to smirk her evil smirk!

hmm guess I'm not over it. (see my user title...)

I hope everyone here is well. I come by and read even if I don't post.

BBM. Cindy, Baez and Casey's reactions were all quite disturbing.

I will probably always wonder what Lee's reaction was.
:twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member