Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and another....... How bout pinworms!:seeya:

YES! and always being out of toilet paper in public bathroom stalls, and everytime she orders pizza it's late, never being able to find a can opener, always getting outbid on ebay, falling asleep reading but only with heavy books that hurt when they fall on her, finding slugs in her salad bag from the grocery, having a pet that will NOT pee & poo where it is supposed to (scratch that one actually, unless I include a wish that she can never find duct tape when she needs some, that's prolly a healthy wish anyways), ingrown toenails, thinning hair, shoelaces always coming untied, flip flop and bra straps always breaking, bananas keep going rotten, her cars get keyed, I hope she takes up knitting and her wool always gets wadded up and tangled hopelessly, her envelopes will never stick right with just licking, her eyelids are constantly twitchy, I hope she has restless legs syndrome....

I can go on all night :D with the things I hope for her. however, note this, defense team: never in all our wishes on this forum do we EVER hope someone hurts OCA physically.

YES! and always being out of toilet paper in public bathroom stalls, and everytime she orders pizza it's late, never being able to find a can opener, always getting outbid on ebay, falling asleep reading but only with heavy books that hurt when they fall on her, finding slugs in her salad bag from the grocery, having a pet that will NOT pee & poo where it is supposed to (scratch that one actually, unless I include a wish that she can never find duct tape when she needs some, that's prolly a healthy wish anyways), ingrown toenails, thinning hair, shoelaces always coming untied, flip flop and bra straps always breaking, bananas keep going rotten, her cars get keyed, I hope she takes up knitting and her wool always gets wadded up and tangled hopelessly, her envelopes will never stick right with just licking, her eyelids are constantly twitchy, I hope she has restless legs syndrome....

I can go on all night :D with the things I hope for her. however, note this, defense team: never in all our wishes on this forum do we EVER hope someone hurts OCA physically.
You're cracking us up here 2goldfish.
Did you include:
always running out of gas
not being able to find a shovel when you need one
having to abandon your car because it smells like something died in it

I stumbled on this photo on one of the gossip blogs and did a double take......

At first glance Alanis Morissette could pass for KC....

alanis-ever-mario-beverly__oPt.jpg

While looking at the picture, I realized that the image of "happy family" will pass KC right by. She will never escape the infamy created by her own action(s).

View attachment 19454

While looking at the picture, I realized that the image of "happy family" will pass KC right by. She will never escape the infamy created by her own action(s).

Well spotted SOTS.
Mind you, if that was OCA one of the others would've been removed from the picture by now

logicalgirl and MsMacGyver you both are going to make me cry. Now stop that!

Now that seems fair to me - since MsMacGyver's lovely post made me all teary - and it took me a while to remember why I even said something so personal except I think it was an offshoot of Bayouland feeling like she needed to step out of the general crowd and have her say.

Two quick things - I was very fortunate to have been very young when the world it was a changing, wasn't it Mr. Jones - even though I "ain't no Fortunate Son", those were wonderful exciting years - we were all so naive..

But on the other hand - god knows what my girls say about me when I'm not around since I"m the one who established the traditions and values in "my first family" - so it's all on me....Aack!

Makes perfect sense LG...When you told that story my first thought was..this is a lesson disguised as a rule...You know I never take anything at face value...You were the first one to break the rule..the prize student if you will....:rocker:

I understand your point from your childhood. You had different challenges to face. The strange thing is some people are closer to their friends, sometimes treat friends better than family members. My friend knows more about me than my own sister. Theres always an up side and down to most every situation you find yourself in. It's all about perception. While one person in your position might have felt sorry for themselves, never asking how they could change their lot in life. You on the other hand, chose to change the rules of the game. You stood up to your past and changed it. Pat yourself on the back for that one.....:woohoo:

Some of us including myself understand where your coming from even though we took a different road...we both have gotten to the same place. I came here because I can't work anymore. I worked a factory job, a place I felt I never belonged but it paid the bills. I miss my group of friends. I'm a mom, I took care of some of these people, others I smacked up side their head and a very few I had a close friendship with. I'm that person who has one or two close friends her whole life but can usually get along with anybody. I returned here after being absent to share opinions and to replace what I miss about my job, a group of friends to belong to.

Someone told me a long time ago to thank the people in your life who treated you the worst because those were the times you learned the most valuable lessons. Those were the times you discovered who you really are, how strong you can be. Some people go through their whole life and never know how strong they really are. We are all survivors of something!

I've been trying to remember...the movie Hope Floats. At the end Sandra Bullock tells her daughter something and I can't remember exactly how it went. Something to the effect that we spend our whole lives trying to recover from our childhood.

I spent my teens feeling different, outside the norm also. Part of this is because most teens do go through this phase. Kids express it in different ways. We can use this to look at FCA and wonder how she expressed this. As we get older we learn that different can also mean special or unique which was my first impression of you. I felt that if we had met, we could possibly have become close as sisters sometimes do. When I returned to this site I felt like you took it upon yourself to be the welcome wagon. Along with others here you took the time to say Welcome...come on in!...:seeya:

You should be proud of yourself, you've created your own family. You took the time to ask...WHY
You worked hard on yourself and your career and I for one have respect for anyone that works that hard for anything in their life....:heartbeat:

There are no words MsMacGyver...I'm very touched...thank you...:loveyou:

How is it that Lindsay Lohan with all her fame, looks and money has such severe consequences to probation violation from a minor crime and ....oh well ....nevermind...

(I actually feel sorry for this troubled actress...I just loved Parent Trap and Mean Girls...hopes she finds her way one day...glad she has a tough judge who keeps her accountable).

View attachment 19454

Holy Moly...She does! Poor lady. I wonder if she's aware of that.

Now that seems fair to me - since MsMacGyver's lovely post made me all teary - and it took me a while to remember why I even said something so personal except I think it was an offshoot of Bayouland feeling like she needed to step out of the general crowd and have her say.

Two quick things - I was very fortunate to have been very young when the world it was a changing, wasn't it Mr. Jones - even though I "ain't no Fortunate Son", those were wonderful exciting years - we were all so naive..

But on the other hand - god knows what my girls say about me when I'm not around since I"m the one who established the traditions and values in "my first family" - so it's all on me....Aack!

Yes, I think it was Bayouland. Another problem I have is CRS.

Sorry Bayouland I didn't mean to leave you out.

I Salute you and others who have gone through the impossible and have come out on top. I will stop now before the tears start rolling.

I'd like to for C___y to have a non-healing pimple in her ear.
I sweat to God, there is nothing more painful than that....

Oh, and maybe a sty in her eye just for good measure.

{everyone had great "wishes" for her by the way!}

Yes, I think it was Bayouland. Another problem I have is CRS.

Sorry Bayouland I didn't mean to leave you out.

I Salute you and others who have gone through the impossible and have come out on top. I will stop now before the tears start rolling.

I was very moved by LG's post too. My reply was just to applaud what she is today, which is wonderful.

Off to work, you all have a great day.

How about a nice case of Shingles?

Oh that's one of the best! I've had shingles and oddly and really painfully I can tell you - rather than getting it on my body I broke out on my scalp, ear and left side of my face.

My GP said whenever she sees shingles she almost always immediately knows there has been a sudden and shocking death in the family. Which begs the question....

Park Dedicated to Somer Thompson
A Florida first grader killed on her way home from school, is being honored with a new park. Somer Thompson disappeared two years ago, and her body was found in a Georgia landfill days later.

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/Somer_Thompsons_Dedication_132430578.html

Thanks SOS.
After reading your link in the news thread earlier, I found this site which shows more videos. What they have done and are doing is an elegant remembrance of Somer.
What a huge difference from the glitzy landmark that has been proposed for Caylee's disposal site!

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/...ication-Day-for-Somer-Thompson-in-Orange-Park

I just got a text alert they are releasing the jurors names tomorrow.........from the Sentinel.

Well, I am waiting with baited breath....... This should be an interesting couple of weeks....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momster0734