Sidebar Discussion #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So how IS the DessertLady these days?

Did they release HER hame? I want some scoop (no, not ice-cream) :)

I think somewhere I remember reading about the Dessert Lady, who did provide the desserts for the trial. But she is not the same person as Strawberry's tweeter who uses that "hat"...:innocent:

Yes, it's just a funny moniker someone uses. She's been tweeting about the jury, and she must be from Tampa from what she's said about Michael Lohan. She also calls Baby Lisa's mother #drunkdebbie. She's pretty funny.

Whoever and whatever they are, I simply hope that in the time the jurors have had since rendering their verdict, each and every one of them has managed to find their way to the Duct Tape and Stains on Trunk Liner threads here at WS.

Whoever and whatever they are, I simply hope that in the time the jurors have had since rendering their verdict, each and every one of them has managed to find their way to the Duct Tape and Stains on Trunk Liner threads here at WS.

I'd like to hope that also ynotdivein - but somehow I have a feeling it wouldn't help the Jury Foreman one little bit -he already knows everything there is to know - about everything...or that was my impression of him.

Those two threads contain some fabulous sleuthing - just incredible. I was trying to explain to a newer member what the "old days" were like here on WS - and I just don't think I captured the sense of camaraderie in the midst of that hard work or the sense of excitement for discoveries we had despite the gruesome details of this case!

Much of the work was just brilliant!

I'd like to hope that also ynotdivein - but somehow I have a feeling it wouldn't help the Jury Foreman one little bit -he already knows everything there is to know - about everything...or that was my impression of him.

Those two threads contain some fabulous sleuthing - just incredible. I was trying to explain to a newer member what the "old days" were like here on WS - and I just don't think I captured the sense of camaraderie in the midst of that hard work or the sense of excitement for discoveries we had despite the gruesome details of this case!

Much of the work was just brilliant!

I remember those days well...that is why it is so hard still....

...perhaps

But I think that they prefer to skim the surface, post on facebook, live a superficial life. Whatever - they did their "duty" showed up, staged their benighted (oh dear almost got political) - sat around for a few weeks and got theirs cuz the man interrupted their life.

Yeah.

Caylee's life was interrupted too. But whatever.

Have a happy life whomever you are.

...perhaps

But I think that they prefer to skim the surface, post on facebook, live a superficial life. Whatever - they did their "duty" showed up, staged their benighted (oh dear almost got political) - sat around for a few weeks and got theirs cuz the man interrupted their life.

Yeah.

Caylee's life was interrupted too. But whatever.

Have a happy life whomever you are.

Oh yeah - I just remembered - these jurors are the people who don't watch the daily news or read daily newspapers....:banghead: what are the chances they would find WS and read a few back files......:furious:

Oh yeah - I just remembered - these jurors are the people who don't watch the daily news or read daily newspapers....:banghead: what are the chances they would find WS and read a few back files......:furious:

I doubt if any of the jurors will read here, but maybe their friends or co-workers will. Once can hope.

Well if it's anything like in Canada - it'll be when the Courts give up on believing their job is first to rehabilitate - cause I think young people are getting entirely the wrong message...

Generational ... and not unique to your fine nation lg. Whilst the more mature of the population of any era will say the current younger generation is the worst ever, IMO THE current one is on a fast track to nowhere good.
The US has it right in a lot of respects and the thing they have most right is their lock-em-up outlook. We don't have that mindset here, we 'lost' it and, from what I know of Canada, nor do you. It's all become way too airy-fairy, slap em on the wrist with a feather stuff.
What has happened to us in this age that allows the kids to believe, even if the consequences of their crimes are that they end up in court (and that doesn't even happen most of time it should), they will be let go with a polite warning or community service (which they don't turn up for).
Here's the problem - this generation is the future older generation .... and they'll be carrying these mindsets with them. Will their attitude be to just allow lawlessness because they 'know' it doesn't matter anyhow?
Very sad when kids are allowed to get away with laughing in the face of a judge in a court of law.

Rant on:

I just worked overtime, got caught in massive traffic getting home, and all I wanted to do was relax, lay down on the couch and watch the MJ trial updates. I took off my makeup, jewelery, and put on my pjs to watch the genius of Propofil on a nice cozy couch. As soon as I got all comfy JB's smirky face popped up on HLN. I guess he got his talking head job.

Guess I know why JVM has been kissing his arse and ran after him like a fool when she was in Orlando. I cannot stand to look at that man nor can I stand to hear him talk. I turned the TV off and came over here to rant. My husband said enough is enough about that travesty of justice. Don't you dare put money in his pocket by watching that lying scum. I'll get my update from the internet or hopefully a kind websleuther typed a recap of the day. I wanted to see the Dr. of Propofil make the DT look like fools.

Arggggghhhhhh why can't JB go live on a deserted island all by himself. Are we going to be subjected to his smirk forever. He is so blasted annoying. Surely there are other talking heads that actually have something in between their ears aside from air.

Rant off...sorry to unload on you. My friends and family refuse to even discuss these cases.

Well MRS. Burrows, I just was getting ready to leave for work and Dan Abrams usually has a legal thing on GMA at 8:30 and who shows up to talk instead? Baez! I flipped that station faster than quick draw mcgraw. I guess It'll be CBS morning show for now.

Was JB a guest or their new legal analyst?

I have no idea. DA and NG used to poke fun at JB during their analyses of the trial. Usually DA is sitting at the anchor desk next to GS. This time GS said "joining us today to discuss the MJ trial is Jose Baez". And they sat at a little round table. :sick: I had thrown myself across the bed to get the remote so I managed to click before JB opened his pie hole. :great:

Come on over peeps. Need your minds.:)
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=463"]Lisa Irwin Missing! - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:laugh:

You're right, I'm not a guy or a chemist. Your post is so funny. :)

I became a huge fan about 8 years ago of a very famous deceased person. I thought he only sang a couple of songs---had no idea he was an actor as well. I watched a movie about his life and loved one of the songs. I quickly jotted down the lyrics so I could get the title and download it on my MP3 player. I was shocked to see he sang hundreds of songs. Since then I've read every book I could find about him. Bought almost all of his songs and I have an entertainment center full of his performances on DVD. Not to mention all the trinkets my family and friends buy me for their amusement.

Anyone care to do some sleuthing and figure out who jon burrows is and what his connection is to this famous person? One of our presidents had a connection to this famous man and the name jon burrows as well.

I'm so off topic but I have to give a plug to the best entertainer ever! IMO of course.

This is "Too Much". We agree on something :). I'm "All Shook Up", because I too think Elvis was one of, if not the greatest entertainer of all time.

Taking a stroll down memory lane, my momma would take us to the drive in theater any time there was an Elvis movie playing. We would take homemade caramel popcorn, and drink Coca Cola (which was really good then, before they took the cyclamates out, but really bad for you LOL). Momma would not let us listen to the Beatles because all they did according to her was yell, but she did love Elvis. His appearance on Ed Sullivan was historic.

Anyway, "Don't Be Cruel," just because you think JB is a "Hound Dog," and that KC has a "Wooden Heart." We know that CA is a " Hard Headed Woman," and GA often says now and then there is "A Fool Such As I," who will forever be under "Suspicion," by those with "Suspicious Minds."

You may think I am the "Devil in Disguise," but you will find me "Crying in The Chapel," because Caylee is "Always On My Mind." I may be "Trouble" because I grew up "In The Ghetto," but "That's Allright." It will be difficult to leave the "Heartbreak Hotel," but "It's Now or Never." "I Just Can't Help Believin," that Caylee is in a better place with her "Teddy Bear."

I know KC needed to spend more time doing the "Jailhouse Rock," but she seems to have a "Good Luck Charm." She spent to much time at the "Party" "One Night," and she should just "Surrender" the information we all need. I will pose one question to you KC "Are You Lonesome Tonight?"

I choose to remember Elvis in the early years, as his last couple of years made me very sad. He was awesome. :)

This is "Too Much". We agree on something :). I'm "All Shook Up", because I too think Elvis was one of, if not the greatest entertainer of all time.

Taking a stroll down memory lane, my momma would take us to the drive in theater any time there was an Elvis movie playing. We would take homemade caramel popcorn, and drink Coca Cola (which was really good then, before they took the cyclamates out, but really bad for you LOL). Momma would not let us listen to the Beatles because all they did according to her was yell, but she did love Elvis. His appearance on Ed Sullivan was historic.

Anyway, "Don't Be Cruel," just because you think JB is a "Hound Dog," and that KC has a "Wooden Heart." We know that CA is a " Hard Headed Woman," and GA often says now and then there is "A Fool Such As I," who will forever be under "Suspicion," by those with "Suspicious Minds."

You may think I am the "Devil in Disguise," but you will find me "Crying in The Chapel," because Caylee is "Always On My Mind." I may be "Trouble" because I grew up "In The Ghetto," but "That's Allright." It will be difficult to leave the "Heartbreak Hotel," but "It's Now or Never." "I Just Can't Help Believin," that Caylee is in a better place with her "Teddy Bear."

I know KC needed to spend more time doing the "Jailhouse Rock," but she seems to have a "Good Luck Charm." She spent to much time at the "Party" "One Night," and she should just "Surrender" the information we all need. I will pose one question to you KC "Are You Lonesome Tonight?"

I choose to remember Elvis in the early years, as his last couple of years made me very sad. He was awesome. :)

:applause:

Your post is just awesome! :rocker:
Who knew Elvis would play such a huge role in the murder of little Caylee.

I have had one of those days.......in the process of opening a new business and today just totally kicked my arse!!!

I walked in the door....took off my heels (which do NOT match my purse) and clicked on a gossip blog for some mindless "news".

Bette Midler Dishes On Sex With Geraldo, ‘Nothing To Write Home About’
http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/bette-midler-sex-geraldo-nothing-write-home-about

Geraldo opened up about his sexual liaisons in the autobiography, spilling on his sexual encounters with more than 1,000 women. The list included fellow famous females Liza Minnelli, Judy Collins and Chris Evert.

Ummmmmm...IF his number is accurate....I have a logical explanation. He wasn't a stud......it's just that he couldn't get the same woman to sleep with him twice......

I feel much more relaxed now!!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I have had one of those days.......in the process of opening a new business and today just totally kicked my arse!!!

I walked in the door....took off my heels (which do NOT match my purse) and clicked on a gossip blog for some mindless "news".

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2011/10/bette-midler-sex-geraldo-nothing-write-home-about

Geraldo opened up about his sexual liaisons in the autobiography, spilling on his sexual encounters with more than 1,000 women. The list included fellow famous females Liza Minnelli, Judy Collins and Chris Evert.

Ummmmmm...IF his number is accurate....I have a logical explanation. He wasn't a stud......it's just that he couldn't get the same woman to sleep with him twice......

What??? No Barbara Wawa? Wonder if the sequel will include FCA. Lol!!!!

Thanks SOTS! Had a good little laugh at the Joy Behar clip you included - so silly! Joy looks great in the hat!

Also made my comments to Jose re the Florida Bar not quite ready to "give it up already" in another thread.......:floorlaugh:

Code:

:floorlaugh:
No no no SOTS. We're trying to eat. Please don't be putting those visions in our heads at this time of day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abberline vs Edmund Reid