Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is that sleuther that puts up those gorgeous side-bars!

That's one - no two of our mods - ynotdivein and Harmony....probably looking the other way on purpose right now with all this frivolity.....

This reminds me so much of "the old days" - we'd hear the most horrendous news about the case and be bawling our eyes out and then after a day some wise hat would "start" and away we would go - laughing our fool heads off...

That's one - no two of our mods - ynotdivein and Harmony....probably looking the other way on purpose right now with all this frivolity.....

This reminds me so much of "the old days" - we'd hear the most horrendous news about the case and be bawling our eyes out and then after a day some wise hat would "start" and away we would go - laughing our fool heads off...

Ooops, hope they are looking the other way.

One bourbon, one scotch and one beer.........

fa la la la la

Next we'll see Jose on Geraldo whining about the "death threat".

Karma is a b....

I was secretly hoping that FCA would feel threatened and unsafe ... due to her own actions and guilt. Although found NG everyone takes it as accepted fact that she is guilty ... and did it. Few are fooled.

FCA sought La Bella Vita but even if this is fake I at least hope that she is nervous everyday, is very conscious of the risk and, it impacts her life and future happiness.

FCA has to live with both the visual images of what she did to Caylee which probably was the cause of the nightmares and night sweats TL reported -- as well as -- the reality she is the most hated and ajudged Guilty as a matter of common fact by the general public at large.

La Bella Vita does not work so well when you are seen as a notorious child killer who got away with murder. That's the most common media statement, FCA the Mother who got away with murder.

So, let's get this straight. Some of the greatest sleuthers on the planet right here on WS spent weeks trying to figure out where she was and it remained unsolved. BUT, some other Joe Schmo out there walked straight up to her door and pinned a death threat note to it?
OK.

I'm sure we'll hear an "assassin" was behind Mason's recent medical troubles (which he didn't wait 31 days to address).

Casey Anthony is lucky to be alive after (allegedly) surviving an assassination attempt at her Florida safe house.
Allegedly ? I guess nobody knows for certain lol

We kept telling her over and over again to stay in her original safe house but no............she insisted on leaving.

Guess she should have listened. She had a real safe place and was fed real well and all that stuff.

Oh well. Live and learn.

IMO this is a fake story in a lame attempt to get FCA back in the media and garner sympathy. It is a DT counter to JA's book tour and press coverage on the case against FCA. Damage control.

I am sure that the nuclear allegation against GA turned even more people against FCA and her extreme tactics, that she will go to any length to retaliate against even her own family and seek to save herself and make herself look better.

FCA will stoop to any ulterior action, after all, she got away with murder. There is no stopping her ... she is "such a good liar"!!!

Ya think?:great:

Ya think?:great:

I don't know what it is about this case...all the way through it we thought we'd heard "it all" and then sure enough, something else even more ridiculous comes along and tops it...

Hanging around just sippin' my scotch and waiting for CA to make her move...:innocent:

I don't know what it is about this case...all the way through it we thought we'd heard "it all" and then sure enough, something else even more ridiculous comes along and tops it...

Hanging around just sippin' my scotch and waiting for CA to make her move...:innocent:

And she will won't she. She won't let all this stand, especially Bill Sheaffer's comment on her untimate betrayal (which I loved).

FCA, played Russian roulette in my opinion to win her freedom, has fired more than three shots......and......is terrified.

JMO.

Back to our drinks:crazy: another?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members