Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had the same thought. I think the fact that Jeff Ashton's book just came out and with all of the attention he was getting, caused her to want some of her own. I bet trying to 'protect' her is a logistical nightmare because she's shown us time and time again that she's her own worst enemy. She's probably the one who contacted the Enquirer with this bogus story.

I'd be willing to bet again it was of course 'somebody on the inside' who did this. It has happened so many times before, you almost expect something else to happen. I didn't hear JB say anything about getting a retraction or is going to file suit. Paid, planted stories, that's all they are. They always have to grab for the spotlight when somebody else comes out like a shining star to do what's right and honorable. Wish someone would tell the DT this is getting a little long in the tooth. So Bored by their antics.

:great:
Finally, got my computer back up and running after weeks without it and having to talk to all my good friends here on my iphone.
Apologies for mistakes etc in my posts and missing some of yours over the past couple of weeks but I haven't been able to edit anything or always navigate to where I wanted to go.
I'd forgotten how big you guys are!

:great:
Finally, got my computer back up and running after weeks without it and having to talk to all my good friends here on my iphone.
Apologies for mistakes etc in my posts and missing some of yours over the past couple of weeks but I haven't been able to edit anything or always navigate to where I wanted to go.
I'd forgotten how big you guys are!

I'm happy for you but (*BBM) just be careful how you word that "big" talk...:great:

I'm not believing anything from a site which has 'aliens' and 'mutants' as page headers.
Interesting though .... we were just talking about sources:
quote;
"Sources close to Casey Anthony’s attorney confirmed ....."

All the Irish babies up for adoption can now breathe a huge sigh of relief. *snorts* I call B.S on that story!

I'm not believing anything from a site which has 'aliens' and 'mutants' as page headers.
Interesting though .... we were just talking about sources:
quote;
"Sources close to Casey Anthony’s attorney confirmed ....."

Somebody is just making typo's. I think they mean to keep saying Saucers as in Flying:ufo:

All the Irish babies up for adoption can now breathe a huge sigh of relief. *snorts* I call B.S on that story!
So, how long now until we get the news of the most expensive RV purchase in history and plans for the trip to South America?
I'm getting this funny feeling that we here are being played and tested.

What Rubbish..and a Good Laugh for a Friday :floorlaugh:
Casey adopting...:floorlaugh:

Romanian Government passed legislation years ago prohibiting ALL International adoptions with the exception of close Biological of the child (ie grandparents, aunt, uncle) who lives abroad.

The article makes it sound like Casey is BUYING a baby (she offered 3x the amount of money in order to adopt)...illegal...but thanks for the laugh

Casey wouldn't pass the Criminal Background check..
oh and let's not forget the report filed by Florida's Dept of Family and Children after a 3 year investigation....

"It is the conclusion of the [DCF] that [Casey Anthony] failed to protect her child from harm either through her actions or lack of actions, which tragically resulted in the child's untimely death."

So again...Thanks for the Laugh :floorlaugh:

The problem with all the media coverage was that when it came to selecting a jury there was only a small handful of people left in the State of Florida who were sufficiently solipsistic and uninformed and ignorant and insular to hardly know a thing about this case, and who were therefore deemed eligible to serve. And we saw how that turned out. Three years of hard work by the prosecution and a ton of evidence being presented to a box of rocks. 12 Hungry Men and Women.

:blushing: Had to look up the word solipsistic! :waitasec: I've never read/heard that word before - wow, educated today, thank Miss Plum (are you related to Mr. Plum, with the candlestick in the library?)

solipsistic - : a theory holding that the self can know nothing but its own modifications and that the self is the only existent thing; also : extreme egocentrism

It's approrpiate that since they see Down is actually Up, they would see East is actually West. They kept the textbooks, right?

Hey, SammieJam and others a question for you folks that live down under :seeya: Do your maps and textbook have Aussie Land at the top of the world? One of my old co-workers from there had a map in his office with it the world map as I know it upside down, and he always said that's how they did the maps in Australia. I laughed, but still to this day... :waitasec: wonder if true.

Hey, SammieJam and others a question for you folks that live down under :seeya: Do your maps and textbook have Aussie Land at the top of the world? One of my old co-workers from there had a map in his office with it the world map as I know it upside down, and he always said that's how they did the maps in Australia. I laughed, but still to this day... :waitasec: wonder if true.
:floorlaugh:
No we're proudly DOWN under but you can buy those maps in most of the touristy souvenir shops. Tasmanians (the southern-most state) do the same thing with the Australian map too lol :seeya:

:woohoo:OH NO! this means CA is going to have to ante up, call everyone and do another baby shower! I hope LA can attend this time:crazy: Maybe Zanny can come out of hiding now:floorlaugh:

(I know, we're getting a little criminal in here, but..isn't it fun?)

OMG! You are right! No wonder CA has been so quiet - she is in the thick of baby shower planning - hmm - wonder if they will play the toilet paper bride game ....:waitasec:

:woohoo:OH NO! this means CA is going to have to ante up, call everyone and do another baby shower! I hope LA can attend this time:crazy: Maybe Zanny can come out of hiding now:floorlaugh:

(I know, we're getting a little criminal in here, but..isn't it fun?)

OMG. LOL LOL!!!!!!!

I will bring the pizza and velveeta.

Lol! Maybe shes adopting BatBaby! :floorlaugh:

:great:Makes such perfect sense too! BatBoy, BatBaby, to go with those cockamamie BAT PHONES:great: Wonder where the Bat Cave is located? Batman isn't going to be too happy:waitasec:

OMG! You are right! No wonder CA has been so quiet - she is in the thick of baby shower planning - hmm - wonder if they will play the toilet paper bride game ....:waitasec:

Ok yall, my boss is getting ticked that I keep LOL.

Carry on.........:great::great::great::great:

It's working - we are laughing our heads off here - I give these jokes a "thumbs up" but then I have a childish sense of humor and am easily amused..

Hey what's South Park doing about all of this? If they can do a "Blame Canada" skit (which I love!) what's stopping them here?
Well they can't do the dead squirrel ... Marge already did that one. Perhaps something chemist-related?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sashafari