Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep clicking on the Haleigh Cummings forum because it's now just below Jon Benet.

Are you friggin kidding me? What a sorry @$$ world we live in.

Cindy's on a roller coaster ride right now.

I'm so proud :takeabow: It should have been me :furious:

MissJames
Look at those eyes. He's so cute.
Thanks for sharing.

Has this been posted yet?

TIME is looking for their 'person of the year"

Guess who is #3 in the poll, thus far?

Please vote here to knock her down.

http://www.time.com/time/specials/pa...098471,00.html

Current poll results has felon Casey Anthony 5th above SEAL Team 6 and Japans Fukushima 50..Something is seriously wrong with that folks, seriously wrong....:furious:

SEAL Team 6 and the Tokyo Electric Power workers who stayed in the nuclear plant after the earthquake, people who risked there lives, are below a lying, thieving, high school drop out who IMO killed her child...definitely something WRONG here:banghead:

Cindy's on a roller coaster ride right now.

I'm so proud :takeabow: It should have been me :furious:

I adore your dog! So beautiful!

Oh yes, CA is probably either grinning from ear to ear, probably getting on some computer to throw the vote, all the while wishing it was her. She's so competitive, you know?:floorlaugh: She'd try for 1 upmanship, probably calling H. Hefner as we speak:great:

MissJames
Look at those eyes. He's so cute.
Thanks for sharing.

I didn't expect the picture to come out so large.I call him my boyfriend. He's awesome.

I just lost all respect for TIME magazine.

Can ZG invoke the 5th, I wonder? I guess she doesn't have a reason to, but still, it doesn't seem fair that Casey can wave it like a banner if ZG can't do the same. Then again, everything seems to be going to in Casey's favor...

Does it really matter? If KC were to answer the questions with a lie and the jury believed her (quite possible given recent events) it might not go well for ZG. This way by invoking the 5th she leaves no doubt in people's mind and what really is important is the question. Even with the 5th, it is an answer. jmo

I didn't expect the picture to come out so large.I call him my boyfriend. He's awesome.

Hey MissJames, nice looking Chocolate Lab ASD!!!! The little yellow Lab pup on my profile is an ASD in training. She's now 15 mos old and ready to head off to "college".

If you leave the site, clear your cookies and then return, you can vote an unlimited number of times.

FCOL = For Crying Out Loud. We now know what Casey's being doing to keep busy these days. Clearing cookies, refreshing page and voting. Who else could be voting on her? I mean besides CA? ***shrugs*** :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Disgusting.. I vote Caylee Anthony for person of the year. This should have never have become so much about Casey..

If you leave the site, clear your cookies and then return, you can vote an unlimited number of times.

That is likely the exact reason she is near the top for favorable votes. Probably a few die hard FCA supporters continuously voting over and over for her. JMO

(eta - I am old, but not old enough to remember Hitler - at least not personally....)

Gee, thanks for reminding me I am old here. I clearly remember how happy my Mother was the day Hitler was announced dead. And asking when I was going to see my Father. I was 1 year old when Dad left in 1939 to fight the war. I so wanted a Father. Those sort of things one always remembers.

My thoughts exactly. I would think in order to be nominated or suggested as Time's Person of the Year, one would have to have at the very least, some kind of traceable human characteristics or quality. FICA has no discernible attributes in this realm. As far as I can tell anyway....JMO.

Being named Time's Person of the Year is not meant as an honor. In 1938 it went to Adolf Hitler, and to Joseph Stalin in 1939 and 1942.

Speechless - voted no! Wonder how often I can vote?

Yea, I was too, LG! So, in utter shock, instead of voting, I began looking for a "Contact Us" information & the best I could find was this... opinion@time.com. And boy, did I!!!! I told them I had lost ALL respect for Time magazine, that only in America could something like this happen & said that she was just friggin lucky, bottom line.....then, I suggested if they wanted a REAL Person of the Year, why not Caylee, the one that "Time & Justice Forgot! :furious::banghead:

p.s. please, please join me in telling Time what you really think about them....& don't hold back on my account...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janeyd