Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not doubting you but how do you tell it is actually Cindy? I know anyone can make up a tag and tweet...

The account was verified apparently and if you read her tweets and the answers to the insults people sent her, her responses which are so typical her, the accounts she follows, the link to her foundation which I'm sure someone would have emailed to confirm this is her and she would probably sue twitter if it wasn't, toppled with her love for the media spotlight and the fact that she stoppped tweeting suddenly and abruptly and hasnt returned for quite awhile, my guess is this was definitely her. The account is still not closed @cindyanthony

The account was verified apparently and if you read her tweets and the answers to the insults people sent her, her responses which are so typical her, the accounts she follows, the link to her foundation which I'm sure someone would have emailed to confirm this is her and she would probably sue twitter if it wasn't, toppled with her love for the media spotlight and the fact that she stoppped tweeting suddenly and abruptly and hasnt returned for quite awhile, my guess is this was definitely her. The account is still not closed @cindyanthony

And my guess is she has had NO contact with OCA at all - not even a tweet.

And my guess is she has had NO contact with OCA at all - not even a tweet.

No, she tweeted that she is in contact with her and she's doing well (I wont go there or I'll get kicked off WS lol) I haven't found any verified accounts for OCA although I'm sure she's probably posting under an alias. My impression is that they are in contact by phone. Don't know where I read/heard that so dont quote me but there's careful communication because CA and GA are being followed and tapped in attempt to unveil KC's location.

Things Cindys had to say since the trial ended:

-Cindys last tweet (on twitter) "Lamar Lawson went on a witch hunt and lost"
-In her interview with Dr Phil " Caylee is with God, it's JUST her body that was in the woods" (not exactly sure the exact words but more or less this is what she said)
-"I still dont believe my daughter killed her" Dr Phil interview
- "My daughter is getting healthy" (Twitter) What a lunatic!
-" Im in contact with Casey and she's doing well" (Twitter)

And plenty more.....she's talking to her, there's no question in mind. Don't give this crazy lady that much credit...

So, outwardly, Cindy isn't tortured at all with what was done to her granddaughter or what could have happened to herself and GA.

I don't think we need to wonder how Casey became Casey. :rocker:

No apparently not Zoe, I'm not surprised, her behaviour throughout this whole ordeal has proved that over and over again and nothings changed.

Has anyone been following the re-sentencing hearing for Susan Wright on In Session on TruTV?
I did a search of her to see if we had a thread for her and was unable to find one.
This woman reminds me so much of OCA.
During her first trial she had blond hair and was quite flirty with the camera. Now she has the school marm look going on like OCA tried at her trial (the reason I say tried is because I knew better). Anyway Susan Wright was dubbed the "Blue Eyed Butcher". I watch her and think this is exactly how OCA would have acted on the stand had she testified.

No, she tweeted that she is in contact with her and she's doing well (I wont go there or I'll get kicked off WS lol) I haven't found any verified accounts for OCA although I'm sure she's probably posting under an alias. My impression is that they are in contact by phone. Don't know where I read/heard that so dont quote me but there's careful communication because CA and GA are being followed and tapped in attempt to unveil KC's location.

Wasn't it about a month ago that their lawyer stated there was no communication between the two/three of them? I think he phrased it as none - very emphatically.

I don't think CA would admit that OCA wanted nothing to do with her but my feeling is that's the way OCA wants it. Sooner or later her mother would ask her the questions she has no intention of answering and no way will OCA go that way now she has found others to look after her and the possibility of making a lot of money (in her eyes). All IMO. I think OCA actually hates her parents.

Wasn't it about a month ago that their lawyer stated there was no communication between the two/three of them? I think he phrased it as none - very emphatically.

I don't think CA would admit that OCA wanted nothing to do with her but my feeling is that's the way OCA wants it. Sooner or later her mother would ask her the questions she has no intention of answering and no way will OCA go that way now she has found others to look after her and the possibility of making a lot of money (in her eyes). All IMO. I think OCA actually hates her parents.

BBM

Totally agree! I think CA is still sniffing around, hoping that KC will throw her a bone, but KC has moved on. And, as many of us have said on here before, I believe that CA and GA were her original targets. "Neck breaking and how to make weapons out of household object" searches weren't for Caylee. JMO.

BBM

Totally agree! I think CA is still sniffing around, hoping that KC will throw her a bone, but KC has moved on. And, as many of us have said on here before, I believe that CA and GA were her original targets. "Neck breaking and how to make weapons out of household object" searches weren't for Caylee. JMO.

With all CA has said and done - why would we think for a minute anything she said was the truth??:waitasec:

@OldSoul2, lol, sorry I am new to posting and I cannot figure out how to 'quote' someone. But your post peaked my interest because several weeks ago when Lifetime aired the Casey Anthony special. My bf and I were at his cousins who just happened to attend the same high school as OCA and I did not believe him and he showed me that he did indeed attend Colonial High, the same h.s as OCA. And to top if off, he showed me that one of his FL friends is friends with OCA on facebook. I did not believe him until he showed me, but I am still skeptical if it was really OCA's facebook profile. Because if OCA was in such 'fear' then why be on facebook. Her profile is set to private and it says she only has 20 friends, which makes sense, lol, I am suprised she still has any friends. One thing I found funny about her profile which could signify that it is really her, it says she's 'unemployed', :floorlaugh: I am still taking OCA's facebook profile with a grain of salt.

With all CA has said and done - why would we think for a minute anything she said was the truth??:waitasec:

I pray for Cindy. I pray she knows the truth and her Lord. However...I have a brother who has endured unspeakable indignties from his own choices as well as from his ex=wife.... He is not doing well...I think he has descended into madness.

CA..God bless her soul has gone the same route. Who could blame her? If my daughter...whom I thought I had raised well... killed my grandkid...I would go insane.

Things Cindys had to say since the trial ended:

-Cindys last tweet (on twitter) "Lamar Lawson went on a witch hunt and lost"
-In her interview with Dr Phil " Caylee is with God, it's JUST her body that was in the woods" (not exactly sure the exact words but more or less this is what she said)
-"I still dont believe my daughter killed her" Dr Phil interview
- "My daughter is getting healthy" (Twitter) What a lunatic!
-" Im in contact with Casey and she's doing well" (Twitter)

And plenty more.....she's talking to her, there's no question in mind. Don't give this crazy lady that much credit...

BBM
Okay...I have another holiday wish...that Casey meets the same fate as the Wicked Witch of the West. Ding dong!!

I pray for Cindy. I pray she knows the truth and her Lord. However...I have a brother who has endured unspeakable indignties from his own choices as well as from his ex=wife.... He is not doing well...I think he has descended into madness.

CA..God bless her soul has gone the same route. Who could blame her? If my daughter...whom I thought I had raised well... killed my grandkid...I would go insane.

JMO but Cindy has played the "I'm in denial" card very well. Dr. Phil bought it, and so many others.

I don't think she is in denial and I don't think she is insane. She is a prolific liar who even from the very beginning tried to incriminate anyone but Casey.

Or Baez for that matter....he gave us a doozer in opening statements, he has no problem declaring they have no contact even if they do

Or Baez for that matter....he gave us a doozer in opening statements, he has no problem declaring they have no contact even if they do

Agree but it wasn't Baez who said no contact. After the trial Baez said limited contact. Some. It was their own lawyer who emphatically denied any contact and again recently said the same thing.

But agree Baez lies as easily as he blinks.

We know CA and OCA don't have a normal mother daughter relationship. In a normal one - I could see them wanting to comfort each other - but this is OCA. Her heart is an empty void - and she hates CA - and I think she enjoys manipulating CA any way she can. Ignoring her is the best way.

JMO but Cindy has played the "I'm in denial" card very well. Dr. Phil bought it, and so many others.

I don't think she is in denial and I don't think she is insane. She is a prolific liar who even from the very beginning tried to incriminate anyone but Casey.

My sentiments exactly; mother and daughter are cut from the same cloth.
:twocents:

My sentiments exactly; mother and daughter are cut from the same cloth.
:twocents:

Thank you, yes they are. She knew "it" was guilty the moment she started washing clothes and cleaning the car. This woman was never in denial.

This woman committed perjury over and over again, and like her daughter, walked away free.

Let there be hell on earth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member