Sidebar Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jeff Ashton is not expecting the Florida Bar to do much to Baez for his unprofessional behavior...
http://sarasota.patch.com/articles/video-casey-anthony-prosecutor-visits-sarasota#video-8711919

Surprise Surprise

Not surprised in the least. One would think that the Florida Bar would at the very least have a standard that is somewhat higher.....guess not. Makes one wonder, what in Gawd's name would the Florida Bar consider unprofessional behavior that a professional would be held accountble for?

Not surprised in the least. One would think that the Florida Bar would at the very least have a standard that is somewhat higher.....guess not. Makes one wonder, what in Gawd's name would the Florida Bar consider unprofessional behavior that a professional would be held accountble for?

They sound more like an old boys club than an organization interested in monitoring the standards of behavior that reflect adversely on their profession.

They sound more like an old boys club than an organization interested in monitoring the standards of behavior that reflect adversely on their profession.

It does, doesn't it? Wonder what can be done to change this? Could the people of Florida maybe take a petition to remove the sitting members of the bar for inadequate performance and/or duty and have them replaced? Maybe if a position on the bar were more of a public decision they would actually do their jobs and deal with slimy attorneys. JMO.

I believe that it is because his client drew a jury of moro---uh, I mean, hmmm...unthinkers. ie because she was acquitted. so no issues, technically. had she gotten a jury of normal people and they gave her the DP it might well have been because of his issues. in that case, he would have been harshly punished IMO.

Man, I was on twitter and saw "Casey Anthony" trending. Didn't know if that was good or bad. Turns out it's just becaue a rerun of Most Notorious Women was on and everyone was commenting on her being #1

I wonder if the Florida Bar Association is looking into Ashton for his unprofessional laughing in court?

Ashton was chuckling, covering his mouth so it would not be obvious. He was also out of sight of the jury. This is a very minor offense, and would have gone unnoticed absent the theatrics of jb. Contrast that to blatantly lying to the court. Baez is pond scum. I only hope that one day I will have the opportunity to tell him to his face what I think of him and his client.

I wonder if the Florida Bar Association is looking into Ashton for his unprofessional laughing in court?

I'm going to take a guess and say no. But as logic does not apply in the slightest to your comment, I'm going to guess that my comment isn't going to filter appropriately- and thus, making my answer a total waste of time.

Ashton was chuckling, covering his mouth so it would not be obvious. He was also out of sight of the jury. This is a very minor offense, and would have gone unnoticed absent the theatrics of jb. Contrast that to blatantly lying to the court. Baez is pond scum. I only hope that one day I will have the opportunity to tell him to his face what I think of him and his client.

The prosecution called him Johnny Cockroach.
When I read that I thought that was so appropriate. :floorlaugh:
Baez is lucky that all Ashton did was laugh. JA should have reported him to the Bar many times over. Baez is a great example of why Attorneys are so despised.

I have to give JA alot of credit for not laughing through out the whole trial.
The man deserves a medal imo.:floorlaugh:

The prosecution called him Johnny Cockroach.
When I read that I thought that was so appropriate. :floorlaugh:
Baez is lucky that all Ashton did was laugh. JA should have reported him to the Bar many times over. Baez is a great example of why Attorneys are so despised.
:yes: Smooth and shiny on the outside but full o sh.....

Man, I was on twitter and saw "Casey Anthony" trending. Didn't know if that was good or bad. Turns out it's just becaue a rerun of Most Notorious Women was on and everyone was commenting on her being #1

Time warp. Must have been Halloween.

BBM
When you do please give him a piece of my mind too. Thanks FLmom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper