Sidebar Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never been a fan of George Anthony, I think he is very weak! I do not believe he ever hurt baby Caylee in any way! I believe his love for baby Caylee is pure, he loves her the special way only a Grandpa can love a Grandchild. I hope one day he'll be strong enough to walk away from the nightmare FCA has caused.

Do NOT Ever mention my *advertiser censored** and Casey Anthony again in the same sentence! This Rat has some Very High Standards that Casey will forever Fail to Reach!!!

RR

ROFLMAO! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Too bad KC didn't have to go through what Van Der Sloot just had to endure.

Well, I just got home from grocery shopping. While standing in line to check out I noticed the NE, my eyes went right to a quote from FCA telling her "pals" she would make a great Mom. My first thought was, "FCA you were a Mom, and NOOOOOO you were not a great Mom!!! and then I turned the NE around LOL that felt good!!!!

............. :party: ........... :tyou:

As all know - I'm Canadian and it used to crack me up if I was in the drugstore or supermarket and found that someone had already been there before me and turned the covers over!!

He got 28 years, has to pay the Flores family like 200K and will be expelled from the country after serving. It was like a 3 hour minute by minute timeline of everything that happened. He didn't want to be there for it but they made him and boy did he squirm.

He got 28 years, has to pay the Flores family like 200K and will be expelled from the country after serving. It was like a 3 hour minute by minute timeline of everything that happened. He didn't want to be there for it but they made him and boy did he squirm.

OMG! That is so wonderful - I'm off to search for a clip if I can find one!! Blessings Beth - finally!!!! OMG I'm all teary! :skip: :skip: :skip:

Wow, great to know... Thanks logicalgirl! And yes, I agree, everything I read on that site was eloquently written and impressive.

Here is the link to the article that I was referencing:

The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/01/09/the-dark-side-of-caylees-life/

-----------------
Hi, Dr. G. brought this to light in the autopsy report. It is way back, almost the end of the report. I found it very interesting. It was a form of abuse. :seeya:

Finally, justice somewhere! Good news.

We will have to wait and see if when Van Der Sloot finishes serving whether he will be sent back to the Netherlands or straight to the US for Beth's trial. Peru would have no problem extraditing him to the US but we all know how lame the Netherlands system is and they might not.

There is an ongoing Karmic balance going on, though sometimes I have overlooked it.

GA and CA told bunches of lies to cover for FCA, because they were lies but had to somewhat fit with the evidence they often came across as 'weirdisms'. We all understood that they were a bunch of self preserving liars.

In the courtroom, they didn't have the benefit of 'rotting pizza' to cover up 'smell of death' which we later find FCA described as 'dead squirrels' and scientists explained as 'grave wax'. This took 3 years for us to digest and dissect, it all tumbled out in a few days in court. Dead squirrel/dead baby/grave wax, they require a little consideration......but PIZZA, that's just plain odd.

The DT storyline was borne from the crazy webs that the family weaved, as each piece of evidence was discovered. Each new lie made them look more and more bizarre. This led to a DT being able to say ---- look at these crazies, no wonder our client is quiet.

Now the family stand accused of abuse, incest, control, etc by the very person they were trying to save with their lies.

She managed to NEVER talk about her missing/dead child until almost trial time, but managed to spew all the accusations about her family from her first interviews/jail letters/texts pre jail.

So saving FCA turned the family into perceived abusers of all types.
Saving FCA bankrupted JB both morally and then financially.
Saving FCA made many 'experts' with decent reputations into 'paid opinions'.

....and now FCA gets 5 mins in NE, and a day of web chatter. Her vlogs are akin to OJs book, and she should be careful for WE are her future jury pool.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Great post!!! Given the almost 3 years and the evolution of the lies to counteract the developing story people forget how the A's dug themselves into a hole to try to save KC. I love this recap.

CA was tireless in her drive to reinvent anything they had said previously and address it on yet another media tour. She took every piece, piece by piece and tried to shoot it down even though as a sum total it was devastating.

CA even resorted to rotting potatoes to try to explain the smell in the trunk and, in many ways was the seed of the Defense strategy to pick apart the circumstantial evidence.

The price the A's paid for this tireless defense was to be effectively accused by the DT given their suspicious actions as either having played a part in the death and coverup if not been the perps.

KC was painted as the victim thanks to the abuse claims and GA was introduced as the SODDI fall guy -- a baseless but effective switcheroo.

Alabama has next dibs on him. I heard there is a 70% chance he will be extradited after his release from Peru to face charges here (in Birmingham). I can't recall exactly what the charges are....I know it is not for murder, but something else involving Natalie Holloway. Natalie's dad, Dave, and his lawyer were on our local news last night. Dave Holloway is going to see this through as long as it takes him.

OH THANK GOD!!!!! I had read that he might only get 7 years. 28!!!!! That is amazing!!!! He's what, in his early to mid twenties? That means he'll about 50 or so when he gets out!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he gets out. I've horrible things about jail in Peru, and I hope he suffers greatly!!!!

OH THANK GOD!!!!! I had read that he might only get 7 years. 28!!!!! That is amazing!!!! He's what, in his early to mid twenties? That means he'll about 50 or so when he gets out!!!! HALLELUJAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If he gets out. I've horrible things about jail in Peru, and I hope he suffers greatly!!!!

I hate to burst anyone's bubble of joyous celebration but I don't think he will serve that long. I predict he will be released within 10 years... They have serious overcrowding problems in Peru and the convicts don't usually serve their full sentences.

Alabama has next dibs on him. I heard there is a 70% chance he will be extradited after his release from Peru to face charges here (in Birmingham). I can't recall exactly what the charges are....I know it is not for murder, but something else involving Natalie Holloway. Natalie's dad, Dave, and his lawyer were on our local news last night. Dave Holloway is going to see this through as long as it takes him.

As I recall the charges are something like wire fraud and extortion.

I wonder if the 200k will be taken from his Jail funds..so that he'll have no money to buy his drugs and snacks. Hoping his conjugal visits with G/F stop as well.

I hate to burst anyone's bubble of joyous celebration but I don't think he will serve that long. I predict he will be released within 10 years... They have serious overcrowding problems in Peru and the convicts don't usually serve their full sentences.

From what I heard the judges said he didn't qualify for lesser time because they didn't buy his "sincere confession". He only got two years less than the max and they gave him as little as they could off. They also didn't buy his "simple murder" and said it was more violent than that.

I heard (don't know how true it is from the talking heads) that they have the 1 day = 3 days for good behavior which would let him out in 9 years :furious:

From what I heard the judges said he didn't qualify for lesser time because they didn't buy his "sincere confession". He only got two years less than the max and they gave him as little as they could off. They also didn't buy his "simple murder" and said it was more violent than that.

Plus, he only gets out early for good behavior. There is just NO WAY that he is going to be able to control himself. I bet he throws a fit upon getting to jail. He is not going to get out early, that I am sure of. And I'm sure if he doesn't kill himself, someone is that jail is going to kill him or he'll get some kind of disease from the poor conditions of the jail I think he's going to. They're talking about it on on the Joran Van der Sloot thread, Lurigancho. According to a National Geographic documentary, it's one of the toughest prisons in the world! Here's a link to the Joran thread if anyone needs it: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7511661#post7511661"]Joran Van der Sloot ALL UPDATES#18 - Page 45 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Oh, I am so relieved. RIP Stephany Flores and Natalee Holloway. At least SOMEONE got some justice!!!! And oh the irony of this happening on Friday the 13th!!! Guess it wasn't a lucky day for this evil monster! Sorry, Casey, he won't available for you date anytime soon.

Tru TV had started the trial for Joran from the beginning just about an hour ago. That was the most complicated thing I've ever seen. And BTW...I noticed that Joran has the same ugly back and neck moles as KC. HAHA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member