Sidebar Discussion #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just read an article written a couple of days ago on The Hinky Meter called "The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life". I know we can't post links so just letting you know how you can find it. It is very disturbing; a M.D. claims the premature closure of Caylee’s sagittal suture shown on her autopsy report indicates that she was abused in some way. He says:

"There is evidence that she was forced over some period of time, at least several months or longer, to often be forced to lie on her back, maybe with her head restrained, maybe under sedation, maybe because she was terrorized, and maybe because she was so tired she often fell asleep in an awkward, un-natural, and forced position. This would have been, due to her age and the fact the fusion of the synostosis were not yet mature, to cause chronic osteotic changes, primarily due to replicating osteoblasts (bone-cells that are growing at that age) so as to have caused this non-natural finding…but which finding in and of itself is not pathological [i.e. not related to disease]."

Very disturbing to think that Caylee may have been abused in this way. Curious as to what people think... Do you believe Casey was abusing Caylee in the weeks, months, etc before she finally murdered her? I personally think she was using chloroform or some other sedative on her prior to June 2008 and I do recall several picture of Caylee with bruises on her face.

MOO

ETA: Whoops! Article was written Jan. 9, 2010! So over 2 years ago.. silly me! It's still new to me however... I had never heard this information before. Has this been discussed on WS?

I just read an article written a couple of days ago on The Hinky Meter called "The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life". Very disturbing, a M.D. claims the premature closure of Caylee’s sagittal suture indicates she was abused in some way. He says:

"There is evidence that she was forced over some period of time, at least several months or longer, to often be forced to lie on her back, maybe with her head restrained, maybe under sedation, maybe because she was terrorized, and maybe because she was so tired she often fell asleep in an awkward, un-natural, and forced position. This would have been, due to her age and the fact the fusion of the synostosis were not yet mature, to cause chronic osteotic changes, primarily due to replicating osteoblasts (bone-cells that are growing at that age) so as to have caused this non-natural finding…but which finding in and of itself is not pathological [i.e. not related to disease]."

Very disturbing to think that Caylee may have been abused in this way. Curious as to what people think. Do you think Casey abused Caylee in the weeks, months, etc before she finally murdered her. I personally think she was using chloroform or some other sedative on her prior to June 2008.

MOO
Agreed. I think Xanax was her real Zanny the Nanny!!! Then Casey graduated to Chloroform when she killed and duct taped her. I think any "drowning" is a red herring and totally unrelated. Only related because the Anthony family has a pool.

I just read an article written a couple of days ago on The Hinky Meter called "The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life". I know we can't post links so just letting you know how you can find it. It is very disturbing; a M.D. claims the premature closure of Caylee’s sagittal suture shown on her autopsy report indicates that she was abused in some way. He says:

Very disturbing to think that Caylee may have been abused in this way. Curious as to what people think... Do you believe Casey was abusing Caylee in the weeks, months, etc before she finally murdered her? I personally think she was using chloroform or some other sedative on her prior to June 2008 and I do recall several picture of Caylee with bruises on her face.

MOO

I read that too. So sad.

Besides the bruises, Caylee also had dark circles under her eyes that are visible in sevreral photos. Many said this could have been caused by a lack of oxygen.

MOO

ETA: Whoops! Article was written Jan. 9, 2010! So over 2 years ago.. silly me! It's still new to me however... I had never heard this information before. Has this been discussed on WS?

Thinker Belle - the hinky meter is on the approved WS list, so you can link and Valhall, the website owner is a member here although with the success of her website she rarely has time to visit anymore. But she is brilliant!

Thinker Belle - the hinky meter is on the approved WS list, so you can link and Valhall, the website owner is a member here although with the success of her website she rarely has time to visit anymore. But she is brilliant!

Wow, great to know... Thanks logicalgirl! And yes, I agree, everything I read on that site was eloquently written and impressive.

Here is the link to the article that I was referencing:

The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/01/09/the-dark-side-of-caylees-life/

Wow, great to know... Thanks logicalgirl! And yes, I agree, everything I read on that site was eloquently written and impressive.

Here is the link to the article that I was referencing:

The Dark Side of Caylee’s Life
http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/01/09/the-dark-side-of-caylees-life/

Great for providing the link - that's all she asks - that we provide her and the site for credit for what's written over there. She has an extensive library of timelines etc over there also for anyone who wants to read them. Found on the right side of the Caylee pages.

MOO

I saw those marks on her face and I thought they might be chemical burns, that is what they looked like to me more than bruises. Wondering if chloroform would leave a mark like that on a face.? I shutter to even take my mind in that direction. And YES I do belive she was abused. I recall hearing Caylee preferred Cindy and was afraid of Casey. Look at most of the pics with Casey and Caylee together notice how little she smiles.

I saw a poster somewhere about TIMER55 and how long it takes for a body to decompose. The poster said it was 51 days for a body to completely decompose in a bag and somehow she was linking that password and the timeline when it was reset. I wish I had saved that page....

Here is a case where a guy was acquitted of four murders but yet the Feds stepped in and , well just go read. Why don't they do this for Caylee? :(

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2011/07/man_acquitted_of_killing_four.html

Here's the story of a man, in another state, that murdered his daughter and 3 others, was acquitted by the state and indicted 3 years later by a federal grand jury. Jurisidication? The apartment building was used in interstate commerce. Well, the feds could show that bio mom used the internet to search how to make cholorform which was used in the murder

I just read this story.... "in those cases where the facts cry out for another prosecution," If the case of FCA isn't crying out for another prosecution then someone is deaf :-(

You could tell something was seriously wrong with Caylee the months leading up to her death. Her face told a thousand stories in those pictures. She was being abused. I do believe she was being drugged. I think, like another person posted, that it started out with Xanax and when Casey finally decided Caylee was going to die instead of her parents, she used the Chloroform and duct tape. It wasn't an accidental death. The duct tape proves that. She killed Caylee willfully and maliciously. Also proof by putting the poor baby in trash bags and having the audacity to drive around with her own child's decomposing body in the trunk of her car and finally throwing her out like trash for animals to get to her.

She's a nasty, nasty and vile monster.

I believe in the cited case it could be shown that Chloroform was used in the crime after being searched on the internet (internet use makes it 'interstate' and therefor federal).

In Caylees case, unfortunately the autopsy could not show that Chloroform was indeed used in her murder (the trunk evidence could be explained as a spill or whatever).

Rest assured that whilst FCA has eluded justice this time, on her next go around she will get the book thrown at her. OJ also escaped justice, then lived an underground lifestyle, then was betrayed by his 'friends' when some lesser poop hit the fan.

I have faith that FCA will also lurch from sleazy drama, to slimy friends, and end up in jail again. I hope that she takes some of her family to jail with her next time.

Not to go O/T in the OJ thing, but why do people think OJ lived an 'underground' lifestyle? The guy was playing golf in FL, doing radio interviews and autographs signings in the years after the trial. I don't call that living 'underground'. OCA would do anything for that lifestyle.

You could tell something was seriously wrong with Caylee the months leading up to her death. Her face told a thousand stories in those pictures. She was being abused. I do believe she was being drugged. I think, like another person posted, that it started out with Xanax and when Casey finally decided Caylee was going to die instead of her parents, she used the Chloroform and duct tape. It wasn't an accidental death. The duct tape proves that. She killed Caylee willfully and maliciously. Also proof by putting the poor baby in trash bags and having the audacity to drive around with her own child's decomposing body in the trunk of her car and finally throwing her out like trash for animals to get to her.

She's a nasty, nasty and vile monster.

Yes, I agree with you and other WSers, LolaMoon. Caylee's last months must have been horrible. While sometimes dark circles under a child's eyes are a symptom of allergies (I believe "allergic shiners" is the term), in Caylee's case, no doubt in my mind it was the result of being drugged. I just want to cry, thinking of what that poor child endured.

Not to go O/T in the OJ thing, but why do people think OJ lived an 'underground' lifestyle? The guy was playing golf in FL, doing radio interviews and autographs signings in the years after the trial. I don't call that living 'underground'. OCA would do anything for that lifestyle.

OJ Simpson was a very beloved NFL football player prior to his crimes. When I mean, beloved... I mean he was LOVED by a lot of people for his accomplishments in the NFL. He was in at least one movie that I know of and he was a bonfide celebrity prior to his crime. In all fairness, a lot of people could not believe OJ Simpson could do what he did. Some people, to this day, do not believe he committed those murders simply because he is OJ Simpson.

Casey on the other hand is just your average looking girl born in Ohio and raised in Florida. There is nothing special about Casey Anthony. She has never accomplished anything... well, except for giving birth to little Caylee. She never graduated High School. Never went to college. Didn't have a job. No money. She was just your typical crappy young selfish mother. Nothing remotely special about her. Casey was not loved or adored before her crime. No one even knew who she was. And what really makes Casey so special now? All kinds of mothers are murdering their children. Casey wasn't the first one to do it? She won't be the last (unfortunately). Caylee is special. As are all our littlest victims. They will be the ones who love and remember and adore. Their faces will hold a special place in our history forever. Casey and those like her... will fade because there is always going to be another one to take their place.

There is so many things wrong with the way all this was handled. So much evidence that we know about this that there was either not enough time or legal to get into a 6 week trial. More worried about money and jury comfort and the accused rights.

I admit I like many of us here didn't need all this evidence. Common sense says if a mother never reports her baby missing and just dances on with her life that she has directly or in directly done away with that baby. Everything has backed that up for me.

Maybe more questions in selecting a jury should be about common sense.

OT a little but, I live in a two story apartment. Lets say I walk out in the morning and I see a women hanging from the balcony next door with her arms and legs bound. Why in the world would my mind go to suicide ????

This world has gone CRAZY !!!!!!!!!

OJ Simpson was a very beloved NFL football player prior to his crimes. When I mean, beloved... I mean he was LOVED by a lot of people for his accomplishments in the NFL. He was in at least one movie that I know of and he was a bonfide celebrity prior to his crime. In all fairness, a lot of people could not believe OJ Simpson could do what he did. Some people, to this day, do not believe he committed those murders simply because he is OJ Simpson.

Casey on the other hand is just your average looking girl born in Ohio and raised in Florida. There is nothing special about Casey Anthony. She has never accomplished anything... well, except for giving birth to little Caylee. She never graduated High School. Never went to college. Didn't have a job. No money. She was just your typical crappy young selfish mother. Nothing remotely special about her. Casey was not loved or adored before her crime. No one even knew who she was. And what really makes Casey so special now? All kinds of mothers are murdering their children. Casey wasn't the first one to do it? She won't be the last (unfortunately). Caylee is special. As are all our littlest victims. They will be the ones who love and remember and adore. Their faces will hold a special place in our history forever. Casey and those like her... will fade because there is always going to be another one to take their place.

BBM. Which reminds me of the Andrea Yates case. Five children dead, a not guilty by reason of insanity verdict with a doctor (Welner) who examined her coming out with 68 reasons of why Andrea Yates knew right from wrong.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/LegalCenter/story?id=2245394&page=1

And just to say it again, in case Casey is reading here, there is nothing remotely special about you. Nothing. You are average looking at best. Your ears are horrid, your eyes bulge and you have the teeth of a horse. Your body is covered in acne and moles. Your hands that you constantly tried to hide... we see them. We know those hands took Caylee's life.

Have a nice day, Casey. :seeya:

Yes, I agree with you and other WSers, LolaMoon. Caylee's last months must have been horrible. While sometimes dark circles under a child's eyes are a symptom of allergies (I believe "allergic shiners" is the term), in Caylee's case, no doubt in my mind it was the result of being drugged. I just want to cry, thinking of what that poor child endured.

I agree. I had always suspected Casey abused Caylee in some form before the murder and that she had been using a sedative on her to get her to sleep. I remember some of FCA's friends she had partied with saying they recalled Caylee asleep on a couch while people partied loudly around her. However, I had never heard of this observation about her skull until now. Very disturbing insight IMO.. I guess we will never know the truth of what poor Caylee went through in her short life. :tears: At least she is safe and protected now.

Underground was a poor choice of words. I mean that they both live a sort of 'sub' existence. Surrounded by only low lives (no true friends), money seekers (who'd sell you out in a heartbeat), the interviews (now vlogs) were not because we were interested but because we awaited a 'slip' that would reveal the truth (both cases). They were (now are) a source of ridicule not information.

Both feel they are being celebrated not hated.
BTW - those autograph signings were at lesser known events, he was secreted in, protected by his henchmen, money paid to them not OJ, then scurried back out and hope that the guy who accepted the cash doesn't take too big a cut.

Always looking over your shoulder, being surrounded by ne'er do wells, exploited, unable to call LE when you get swindled, since you shouldn't have been doing what you did anyhow.

They are both about their own Grandiosity and CONTROL. This lifestyle will annoy them, and their need for attention will be their own downfall (books anyone).
Many think jail is no biggie, 3 squares, TV, medical etc.........but it isn't what I'd call living, neither is the above.

I believe Caylee was neglected and ignored. So sad for such an engaging sweet baby.

I have been of the belief that the verdict was very wrong. I followed the case in between both of my jobs and parenting as closely as I could and could hardly stand Casey and her emotionless cold demeanor. When the verdict was read I cried. I have tried to walk away thinking it's best Casey realizes the world is not really with her and she can disappear into being anonymous and not having any attention and that is the best for that kind of personality disorder. However I have read and listened to some things recently and I have completely changed my tune. I think she was sexually abused by George. I think Caylee was sexually abused. I think there is something coming out soon and George is going to be exposed. I realized I was just being fed what the talking heads wanted me to be fed plus it all made sense simply at face value. But when I started to do some critical thinking and reading everything and listening to documents and family members myself I put two and two together. This is a very dark man. I can't believe I didn't catch it all sooner. I encourage those of you who might be wondering if there is something deeper to seek the truth on this. Casey isn't an angel but my goodness she was also a victim. Seriously. I encourage you all to dig deeper. George is guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxnum