DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
norma-desmond.jpg

"I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille."
:floorlaugh:
Perfect!

Oh no I heard that part also. Wasn't trying to say the guy was anything but an idiot, and his supervisor was also on the clip apologizing saying the guy is absolutely distraught, as well he should.

Although could it really have been stopped before or when a Swat team got there? I don't know...

I think JP rendered those boys helpless right away, within less than a minute. He made sure they were gone before anyone could get them out. His goal was that no one should have them.....as if they were private property. We just can't blame other's, it should have never happened but now that it has, let's do something to prevent it from happening again. I always worried about Drew Peterson's children. Thank goodness Drew loved himself too much to do anything to something he helped create. jmo

I don't see any type of therapy going on in this video. What it appears is that she is "flirting" with the camera. She obviously expects some "hunk of burning love" to be viewing this. What she is showing us is that she has no life. None at all. She's down to having a love affair with the computer. jmo

LOL Lamby! she's not having a love affair with her computer - she's having a love affair with herself! (a la narcissus - she's looking at her own image in her web cam).

Brilliant idea. Some more experienced than me in TwitterLand needs to send out a blast twit..er, tweet to any and all celebs they can find. Ask them to "black out" ROL if they don't stop supporting an acquitted baby killer. <--- see I am politically correct when need be. I know a few tweeters that are our WS friends who surely could do some good. :angel: That would throw a :bricks: roadblock in the way of wealth from death.

I would hope that some celebs still have a modicum of dignity and would possibly take offense at FCA being touted as a celebrity...same as they?

And TMZ, too.

Brilliant idea. Some more experienced than me in TwitterLand needs to send out a blast twit..er, tweet to any and all celebs they can find. Ask them to "black out" ROL if they don't stop supporting an acquitted baby killer. <--- see I am politically correct when need be. I know a few tweeters that are our WS friends who surely could do some good. :angel: That would throw a :bricks: roadblock in the way of wealth from death.

I would hope that some celebs still have a modicum of dignity and would possibly take offense at FCA being touted as a celebrity...same as they?
I'm gonna see if I can get my daughter interested.

I don't see any type of therapy going on in this video. What it appears is that she is "flirting" with the camera. She obviously expects some "hunk of burning love" to be viewing this. What she is showing us is that she has no life. None at all. She's down to having a love affair with the computer. jmo

LOL!!! "hunk of burning love". He would have to be a psycho just like her!

She has nothing and also NO remorse that she killed Caylee. None, zero.

As far as therapy? There is no chance in he&& it would work for her. She is way to far gone.

You know what's crazy? After the trial was over, I thought no one would care anymore about arguing the evidence, so I deleted my links and threw away my notes. :banghead:

But it turns out that most of it got hard-wired into my brain somewhere along the line lol. :) And then I found that I had a duplicate folder of all the downloaded documents. So I'm all set if we need to talk about this for another 3 1/2 years. But we have to be nice to each other or we'll get beach-slapped. :innocent:

I totally did not read that as beach slapped at first...and now I'm wondering what's worse, a beach slap or the other kind? :floorlaugh:

Note: my opinion expressed below is not to be interpreted from a moderator standpoint; only as a poster who has followed this case for the past 3 1/2 yrs.

I am so tired of reading this crock. You are entitled to your opinion, but not entitled to misrepresent the facts.

For you to keep referring to the mountain of circumstantial evidence as "suspicions" is misrepresenting the FACTS of the case.

The jury did NOT do their due diligence during deliberations. They didn't look for anything but a way out and a ticket home. Oh, a one of them wanted an outrageous fee for an interview. GMAB! After 5+ weeks, over 300 pieces of evidence and 90+ witnesses and they reviewed nothing. NOTHING. They totally disregarded the jury instruction that circumstantial evidence was indeed evidence to be considered. They certainly did not understand the concept of reasonable doubt and didn't care enough to ask. Otherwise they would not have been so hell bent on demanding to know a cause of death. I am beginning to think common sense is a rare super power now. Who knew?

I propose a challenge to put this to rest. I would like to see you argue your points with AZlawyer. I noticed on the other thread you quoted and responded to just about everyone but her. She knows the evidence, timelines and facts of this case better than anyone here and she darn sure knows law. I might actually be able to respect your point-of-view if you'd be willing to rebut her points.

*bows down to you* This. Is. AWESOME!!!!! Beach threw down the gauntlet!!!! Woohoo!!!! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU. I've been far too angry the past two days to say something like this myself. You are my hero, Beachie!!!!

In that video she sits there staring off into future being all dreamy, shes acting, shes just being whats she's seen actresses doing in emotional true life drama's. What a knob head. she is so sadly pathetic that she is now becoming a black comedy. I despise this girl with a passion.

Actually, most of the defense bar embraced Baez and Mason as conquering heroes after the verdict.

As a matter of fact, several prominent Florida defense attorneys proposed having Jose Baez and Cheney Mason be the keynote speakers at the 50th Anniversary Meeting of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.

Awwww... How sweet? Were they the "keynote" speakers at the 50th Anniversary Meeting of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers? And if they were not... then why not?

I mean, like Holy Donkey Balls!!! They're conquering heroes!?!?!? Were they given masks and capes too?

For those who can't stomach looking at a baby killer, here's the transcript:

"It's November 6, 2011. I just pierced my nose last week, very exciting and my ear, woo! Very, very exciting. My hair is officially red which is not the most obvious thing because of the black and white but (sigh) starting to make some changes, some good changes for, for me, for myself. Trying to figure out the things that I like, that I want and just whatever, doing it, like my glasses and umm just its been an amazing weekend with (inaudible) for me. It's good to be back, good to be home, good to be with my pooch and uhh (inaudible) back today so looking forward to get home for (inaudible) weekend (sigh) just really starting to feel good about a lot of things, about umm like really starting to like the way things are going, where they are going.(inaudible) (laughs) just happy, (inaudible) my friend (inaudible) the week, take 1"

IMO

Thanks. That's all I need.
I hadn't clicked on the site. I don't want to look at her and don't want to listen and try to figure out what in the world is she saying.

I was just thinking how funny it will be when It (I love that) says nobody is paying attention to my videos. I haven't heard anything on tv today about it. She will have to up the ante. She always has in the past. :floorlaugh:

Ohhhhhh jane that is exactly what I am talking about!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awwww... How sweet? Were they the "keynote" speakers at the 50th Anniversary Meeting of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers? And if they were not... then why not?

I mean, like Holy Donkey Balls!!! They're conquering heroes!?!?!? Were they given masks and capes too?

I <3 u

eta

It should be noted, however, that common sense was not one of their super powers

Actually, most of the defense bar embraced Baez and Mason as conquering heroes after the verdict.

As a matter of fact, several prominent Florida defense attorneys proposed having Jose Baez and Cheney Mason be the keynote speakers at the 50th Anniversary Meeting of the Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers.

No one turns a phrase quite like you, LolaMoon! You rock. :great:

Hmmmmm. The defense bar has been re-set pretty low, then. A shame, really. Very bad news for victims, like defenseless toddlers.

One thing that gets me is that before the murder, this girl was not rich/ famous and didn't seem to be looking to be rich/ famous. She was just living the life of the common everyday liar and thief. It seems she mainly just wanted to party and be with Tony. Was there ever a sense of her wanting to be rich/famous before the murder?

So with all these videos, many are saying that she needs to be front and center in the news again. But she never was before, until the infamous, smirking blue hoodie perp walk.

....Or was this her plan all along: to write and star in her own reality show? Could this have been part of her motive?
(I mean...its kinda working)

One thing that gets me is that before the murder, this girl was not rich/ famous and didn't seem to be looking to be rich/ famous. She was just living the life of the common everyday liar and thief. It seems she mainly just wanted to party and be with Tony. Was there ever a sense of her wanting to be rich/famous before the murder?

So with all these videos, many are saying that she needs to be front and center in the news again. But she never was before, until the infamous, smirking blue hoodie perp walk.

....Or was this her plan all along: to write and star in her own reality show? Could this have been part of her motive?
(I mean...its kinda working)

I agree with you that this stinks of reality show propaganda - but I do not believe that she has the acumen or planning ability - I think she just plays it as it, ahem, lies.

WAIT! I've got the concept!!! TEEN MOM NANNY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18