Sidebar Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Krakatoa batman - Whitney Houston has died...

Yeah, I know, but for one moment in time she was just the cutest, most talented singer... gosh I feel old - and I am older than she (she will never be)...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg[/ame]

Yeah, I know, but for one moment in time she was just the cutest, most talented singer... gosh I feel old - and I am older than she (she will never be)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg

Yes, you may be older and I know I sure am, but I'm guessing she's done enough drugs for you, me and our twins.

Drugs suck - what a sad sad thing.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3-hY-hlhBg

Whaaaaat? are you joking?
OMG you're not!!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/11/showbiz/whitney-houston-dead/index.html

May she rest in peace and may her daughter and her family find strength in this time of sorrow

Yes, you may be older and I know I sure am, but I'm guessing she's done enough drugs for you, me and our twins.

Drugs suck - what a sad sad thing.....

She was reported to be 48 - I am 52.

Her songs were non stop in the years just before and after the birth of my son-lot's of "pop" but golly she was on the radio all. the. time. I looked at the video I posted above and thought she was just the most magnificent voice with the cutest persona I had ever seen (and this was in the hey day of Cyndy Lauper - who I still adore - and Madonna - who gave me about 5 minutes of happiness and then went MADONNAAAAAAA!!!)

Dang it. I know we all waved our hands about and dismissed her recently, but man, she could SING and I will always remember and admire that. T'was the real deal.

Lessons to be learned peeps

She was reported to be 48 - I am 52.

Her songs were non stop in the years just before and after the birth of my son-lot's of "pop" but golly she was on the radio all. the. time. I looked at the video I posted above and thought she was just the most magnificent voice with the cutest persona I had ever seen (and this was in the hey day of Cyndy Lauper - who I still adore - and Madonna - who gave me about 5 minutes of happiness and then went MADONNAAAAAAA!!!)

Dang it. I know we all waved our hands about and dismissed her recently, but man, she could SING and I will always remember and admire that. T'was the real deal.

Lessons to be learned peeps

Well we all waited with bated breath when she cleaned up in rehab a couple of times and had her first "clean" concert, but unfortunately that beautiful voice was gone. She really was the real deal before it all went bad....

Jesse Grund just tweeted that we should standby for updates. I wonder if this is about a book from the Grund's perspective.

Saw that too....on my Twitter...his Twitter posts his FB site. It went back to 2005. In 2006, there are 5 pix posted from "Our family pix to Disney" He is shown holding a baby girl in sunglasses. Is this Caylee? http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=5227169 The timing is right. And if so...where is mommy?

wow, she was no bigger than a minute in that vid. part of her appeal for me always was that huge, mesmerizing voice coming from such a tiny gal

Saw that too....on my Twitter...his Twitter posts his FB site. It went back to 2005. In 2006, there are 5 pix posted from "Our family pix to Disney" He is shown holding a baby girl in sunglasses. Is this Caylee? http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=5227169 The timing is right. And if so...where is mommy?

I think that's Caylee. Especially the picture with Pluto. It looks like Jesse's mum went because of her comment. Maybe Casey was 'working' :floorlaugh:

I think that's Caylee. Especially the picture with Pluto. It looks like Jesse's mum went because of her comment. Maybe Casey was 'working' :floorlaugh:

Are these pix we have seen before?

Are these pix we have seen before?

The only one I've seen is on Jesse's twitter account. He's holding Caylee. I'm pretty sure I've seen a close up of Caylee dressed the same way when she was a baby. The pink sunglasses are familiar. I'll look.

I FCA was there. Here's a picture of Casey holding Caylee.

Screen2520shot25202011-06-152520at2520936102520PM.png

The only one I've seen is on Jesse's twitter account. He's holding Caylee. I'm pretty sure I've seen a close up of Caylee dressed the same way when she was a baby. The pink sunglasses are familiar. I'll look.

I FCA was there. Here's a picture of Casey holding Caylee.

Screen2520shot25202011-06-152520at2520936102520PM.png

so very sad. I would hope this mom and her grandparents are in deep grieving.

Mommy is off looking for "Prince Charming"...:floorlaugh:

I am aware of that.

The visit supervision was ordered to protect the children because there was reason to believe this was necessary. Given this presumption of possible harm to the children, I cannot accept the ease by which Josh Powell was able to turn things once again to his advantage by simply complaining about the facility in which they were required to meet not having enough privacy. Had he not been successful in doing so, he might not have had the opportunity to close the door in anyone's face...let alone to bring in gas cans and set the stage as he could in the privacy of his home.

I'm not sure the courts knew about the pics found on his computer did they? Are there links as to why supervised visitation was ordered other than he didn't have custody, his father was a suspected pervert, and Josh was still the leading suspect in Susan't disappearance?

I don't recall reading that there was the danger of death regarding Josh and his boys. I thought the threat was that he would kidnap them. I'm not sure how the courts could have foreseen such a horrible tragedy - they can only base decisions on documented history.

BBM - Me, too. Caylee's case was the only one I'd ever followed that had to do with a child and after the verdict I just couldn't get into another one.

I saw a report on the news tonight about the Powell boy's memorial service. They were put in the same casket & will be buried Monday in a private ceremony. Just that two minute report had me crying for 10 minutes. I just can't face this kind of ***** after Caylee was denied justice...

ETA: Another reason I can't get into the deaths of children, especially if they are murdered, is because I could never have any. It just makes me so upset that these people would rather kill their children than give them to someone that wants a child so desperately & can't have them.:banghead:

I hear you, Itsy, and agree with you 100%. :( I was never able to have kids, either. If someone had placed Caylee Marie in my arms and said "Her mother can't take care of her; she's your daughter now," I would have been beside myself with joy. I would have protected that child with my life. For Casey Anthony to be given such a beautiful gift and then turn around and snuff out Caylee's young life and toss her out like garbage ...well, I'll never be able to understand the mindset of monsters like Anthony and Powell.
:steamed:

Caylee's memorial (which unfortunately was just as much about Casey) was held three years ago today. February 12th.

Caylee's memorial (which unfortunately was just as much about Casey) was held three years ago today. February 12th.

OMG that horror show! I'd rather just forget about it - what a mockery of what a memorial is all about. Shudder....

I hear you, Itsy, and agree with you 100%. :( I was never able to have kids, either. If someone had placed Caylee Marie in my arms and said "Her mother can't take care of her; she's your daughter now," I would have been beside myself with joy. I would have protected that child with my life. For Casey Anthony to be given such a beautiful gift and then turn around and snuff out Caylee's young life and toss her out like garbage ...well, I'll never be able to understand the mindset of monsters like Anthony and Powell.
:steamed:

No kidding. I would have taken that child so fast their heads would have spun.

Personally I think it was meant for Casey. Caylee was just an excuse to get messages to Casey. It makes me sick. Really there is so much about this horrid family that makes me sick and livid to this day.

I purposely distance myself from all cases since Caylee. I grew very close to Caylee as I know we all did & the verdict devasted me. So much so that I swore I would never become deeply involved in any case again.
<respectfully snipped>

Ditto..........

Jesse Grund just tweeted that we should standby for updates. I wonder if this is about a book from the Grund's perspective.

I don't do tweets - Are the actual tweets on the MSM Tweet thread to share with others?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amber42