Sidebar Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For Casey Anthony to be given such a beautiful gift and then turn around and snuff out Caylee's young life and toss her out like garbage ...well, I'll never be able to understand the mindset of monsters like Anthony and Powell.
:steamed:

I thank the Lord that at least the Powell boys had Chuck and Judy Cox (Susan's parents = maternal grandparents) in their lives. Someone who loved them and fought for them - Caylee had no one, and to me that's one of the saddest facts of this whole case :(.

I thank the Lord that at least the Powell boys had Chuck and Judy Cox (Susan's parents = maternal grandparents) in their lives. Someone who loved them and fought for them - Caylee had no one, and to me that's one of the saddest facts of this whole case :(.

By the time little Caylee had come into all of our lives... there was nothing we could do, physically, for her. She was already a little angel. That didn't stop thousands and thousands of people from searching for her. Those who could not physically seach for her, prayed for her... cried for her... hoped for her!! Just the amount of people who went through every single piece of evidence, and every single document here... helped in their own way.

No matter what happened with the verdict... I know none of us here will ever abandon Caylee! What she lacks in family... she has from the world!

I happen to look at this thread.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71372"]Casey at Colonial High - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I can't imagine Cindy Anthony being a helicopter parent or being quiet in class. I always pictured her as a troublemaker and bully.

I don't do tweets - Are the actual tweets on the MSM Tweet thread to share with others?

I just follow @JGrund on Twitter. I follow the media the same way so I think it's MSM. He hasn't posted anything since that message but if he does I'll post it for you. :seeya:

Casey at Colonial High - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I can't imagine Cindy Anthony being a helicopter parent or being quiet in class. I always pictured her as a troublemaker and bully.

Interesting that you posted this...I have always thought it was weird that we have never heard from her former teachers, principals and classmates. I would be very interested in what they had to say. I bet alot of would. Why haven't we?

Casey at Colonial High - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I don't remember who discussed it but CA was a troublemaker at school... when FCA told her she would not be graduating because she was 1/2 credit short (!) CA went to the school and gave them he77.

I don't remember who discussed it but CA was a troublemaker at school... when FCA told her she would not be graduating because she was 1/2 credit short (!) CA went to the school and gave them he77.

ZsaZsa
In the link you provided to me yesterday, Georges interview..

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf

starting page 20

George gives the story about being called by the school counsellor to attend a meeting with him 3-4 days before graduation.
He told them OCA was 1/2 credit short, how he had given her advice on taking certain courses so she could graduate with her class..(obviously she did not take the counsellors advice)
George says he and Cindy also met with the principal and had a heated argument when they tried to convince him to allow Casey to walk with her class..of course it would not work... 1/2 credit short=No graduation. PERIOD. End of story.

By the time little Caylee had come into all of our lives... there was nothing we could do, physically, for her. She was already a little angel. That didn't stop thousands and thousands of people from searching for her. Those who could not physically seach for her, prayed for her... cried for her... hoped for her!! Just the amount of people who went through every single piece of evidence, and every single document here... helped in their own way.

No matter what happened with the verdict... I know none of us here will ever abandon Caylee! What she lacks in family... she has from the world!

It is so heart wrenching that strangers that never met Caylee face to face love her more then her own blood ever did.
Caylee has the whole world in her tiny hands, but she never had family that loved her uncondiitionally.

I hear you, Itsy, and agree with you 100%. :( I was never able to have kids, either. If someone had placed Caylee Marie in my arms and said "Her mother can't take care of her; she's your daughter now," I would have been beside myself with joy. I would have protected that child with my life. For Casey Anthony to be given such a beautiful gift and then turn around and snuff out Caylee's young life and toss her out like garbage ...well, I'll never be able to understand the mindset of monsters like Anthony and Powell.
:steamed:

Same here... :hug:

I just follow @JGrund on Twitter. I follow the media the same way so I think it's MSM. He hasn't posted anything since that message but if he does I'll post it for you. :seeya:

It's been 5 hours now.... :waiting:

:seeya:

When it comes to posting here, I am usually a day late and a dollar short; so let me be the first to wish all of you FABULOUS WSers and Mods a VERY:valentine:
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
:blowkiss:

When it comes to posting here, I am usually a day late and a dollar short; so let me be the first to wish all of you FABULOUS WSers and Mods a VERY:valentine:
:heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat:
:blowkiss:

Right back at you, Jane The Dood!!!:crush:

«
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-judge-perry-term-limit-ruling-20120213,0,1268306.story
Florida Supreme Court ruling limits Belvin Perry's term as chief judge
By Anthony Colarossi, Orlando Sentinel
11:00 a.m. EST, February 13, 2012Apparently, Perry and other long-serving chief judges around the state did not know this ruling was coming down when it did late last week.

Perry, who recently announced plans to run again for his judicial seat in November, has served as the chief judge for Orange and Osceola between 1995 and 1999 and then 2001 to the present. His current term as chief judge ends June 30, 2013.

His departure as chief judge means that the circuit's 65 judges, including Perry, will have to elect a new chief judge about a year from now in either January or February 2013.

The Supreme Court ruling had several dissenting opinions. However, the majority opinion states that because the amendments, including the chief judge term limits, were not published for comment before they were adopted, "interested persons" will have 60 days from Feb. 9 to file comments with the court.

In dissenting with the majority opinion in part, Supreme Court Chief Justice Charles T. Canady wrote, "Although term limits for chief judges might be the right policy, this Court should not adopt such a policy without first receiving input from the trial courts and the district courts."

This is a breaking news story. Check back for details.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...o-be-judge-20120213,0,7286846.story?track=rss

I found the above link while perusing twitter, but it is MSM link, ..... LDB applies for judge job. wonder what happened to our WS social media playground??

Linda Drane Burdick applies for judge job
5:54 p.m. EST, February 13, 2012

<snipped>
"Lead Casey Anthony prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick is one of 23 applicants seeking the judicial seat left open by the ouster of former Orange-Osceola Judge James Turner, the chair of the Ninth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission confirmed today."
<snipped>

OCA shown as a Florida hazard on The Office - shown in the same class as cockroachs, spring breakers and hurricanes.
http://www.nbc.com/the-office/

Slide1.jpg

OCA shown as a Florida hazard on The Office - shown in the same class as cockroachs, spring breakers and hurricanes.

Slide1.jpg

Even cockroaches, spring breakers, and hurricanes have more use than Casey Anthony!
:floorlaugh:

It would be funny if it was shown as Human Trash. Casey Anthony shown in the same class as Osama bin Laden, Seung-Hui Cho, Joran van der Sloot, OJ Simpson, South Hadley 6, Lori Drew, Fred Phelps, and Jerry Sandusky.
:innocent: :floorlaugh:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...o-be-judge-20120213,0,7286846.story?track=rss

I found the above link while perusing twitter, but it is MSM link, ..... LDB applies for judge job. wonder what happened to our WS social media playground??

Linda Drane Burdick applies for judge job
5:54 p.m. EST, February 13, 2012

<snipped>
"Lead Casey Anthony prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick is one of 23 applicants seeking the judicial seat left open by the ouster of former Orange-Osceola Judge James Turner, the chair of the Ninth Circuit Judicial Nominating Commission confirmed today."
<snipped>

Wowsers! Great catch NavySubMom - very cool!! Good Luck Linda! I'm cheering for you!!:woohoo:

Slide1.jpg

This definitely rates as my Belly Laugh of the Day - and probably the week!!! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: when you were describing it, I thought you meant little bitty pics in the background, not these huge ones. Love that her pic is right next to that big ole cockroach!:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m00n_g0ddess