Sidebar Discussion #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they the reason most of the links on JB's website don't work?
His website is messed up again??? I remember back in the early days when FCA was spending her days at his office and his website had NO working links.. Everyone was speculating that FCA was trying her hand at web design... Maybe she's been "helping" him again with her "new computer"?

We are Legion is especially creepy. Why Legion?? Maybe I really don"t want to know.
I think I can answer that one... They say they "are Legion" because there are a LOT of them from all over the place.. All around the world, maybe...

Google "we are legion" and you get a lot of hits including two on wikipedia, both of which have this quote:
"My name is Legion, for we are many."

Anonymous is a group composed of many hackers.

Since they are so sick of her and her video leaks, I would imagine they will go after anyone involved in that also. It seems that they are very hard to trace also.

Nearly impossible, which is what has made them so successful in what they do for all these years. :D

If these are part of that group...not good. They may responsible for some pretty bad stuff...as well as going on forums and making trouble, if what's reported is true.
Let Casey sink herself...give her time, she will.
JMO

Well, one thing that's known about this "group" is that you can't and won't tell them "no".

If they have their minds made up to go after Casey Marie Anthony and any or all of her cohorts, that's exactly what they'll be doing, and doing it masterfully to completion.

Such is life, eh?

Nearly impossible, which is what has made them so successful in what they do for all these years. :D
One of them took the fall for hacking into Sarah Palin's email account, on yahoo if I remember right... They occasionally get caught, but from what I've read it's only one or two that take the blame.. One of the articles I just read called them "hacktivists"...
:fence:

If this group goes after Casey, I have a feeling the whole world will know it when the group does whatever they plan on doing.. Kind of a "gotcha" thing for them in this case, I think...

I wish the mods would remove every post mentioning this group. What if they done a google and their name shows up on WS. I would hate to have this site hacked. WS is my safety zone. A place I can come to for support.

It's against their rules to hack other sides,they used to do it but it's not allowed anymore.And what's the worst that could happen if they hacked us?
Replace our profile pics ?.....and besides they are against animal cruelty,that's for sure,nobody messes with the lolz catz,so they have a very valid reason to find CA and save the dog

"The rules are few and simple: Invasions of other sites are not tolerated, the SOHH incident notwithstanding, child *advertiser censored* and illegal material are prohibited and no one under 18 is allowed."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,512957,00.html#ixzz1kHJubC1U

Oh my goodness, have you guys seen this? It is a video clip from a Canadian news station called Global News. If you watch from the 16 minute mark to about the 19 minute mark the story they are talking about are a group of infamous hackers that go by the name "Anonymous".. Apparently they seek to hack people that "they feel deserve to be hacked" Very creepy video.. they mostly all wear masks and their voices are distorted to hide their identities, but if you watch at the end of the segment, near the 19 minute mark, one of the "hackers" says they want to go after FCA. He says "they have all had enough of her. We all know she is guilty, even though the jury made the mistake of setting her free, and now she is releasing video blogs to try to get more attention."

http://www.globalnational.com/video/global+national+jan+21/video.html?v=2189142916#english/video

anonymous is vicious. I wouldnt want them on my bad side. ah well ya reap what ya sow eh?

I wish the mods would remove every post mentioning this group. What if they done a google and their name shows up on WS. I would hate to have this site hacked. WS is my safety zone. A place I can come to for support.

That would be just fine with me. Don't mean to make anyone here uncomfortable Tulessa. Sometimes this site is an escape for me also.

This from their wiki page, and it would have my attention - my undivided attention.

"We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not forgive. We do not forget. Expect us"

I think they just mean Legion as in huge, worldwide...are you impressed? You are meant to be....

I was thinking more of the Bible where the Lord cast out demons from a man. He asked the name of the demon and he said my name is Legion for we are many.

That Legion doesn't impress me.

I think the implication of both the mask and biblical usage of Legion likely stem from the closing scene from "V for Vendetta"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-gHVGOoE48&feature=related"]V for Vendetta - final revolution scene - YouTube[/ame]

Please, by all means, go after her! This is going to be fun to watch!

LOL, I love a good ending myself!

and so where do you think Lee Anthony fits into all of this? Will he accept casey back too? How can casey manipulate her family again to take her back? I think she's using Cindy to get a payday.. The moment Casey has money she'll try to go on her own... I just wonder what Lee Anthony is thinking right now.

From my perspective you have got half the story but not the whole one. The LE took the gas cans TWICE to do testing on them. The first time they came back with a piece of tape that GA said he put on it - very neat and tidy. The second time they came back the tape was all askew and not in the manner that GA would have done it.

During the trial, George had to adhere to his Depo. Baez was trying to trick him (or make him angry and lose his temper) by showing him pics of the other time LE took the gas cans, rather than the one the picture was about, and George knew it. That's why he was acting as twitchy as he was.

He was answering the question Baez asked him and looking at the wrong picture. I'm surprised more people didn't pick up on that.

From my perspective you are blurring the facts and you did not understand my post. THE FACT IS, GA TRIED TO BLAME LE FOR PUTTING DUCT TAPE ON THE CAN, insinuating LE was trying to frame FCA. It was another disgusting fact about GA--blaming the people who worked night and day to find Caylee. He knew the importance of the duct tape because Caylee's body was found with duct tape plastered all over her face. That is fact, in the book, written by JA. JA was there, he was one questioning GA.

We have a difference of opinion regarding GA's motive. GA was acting cagey because he wanted to appear untruthful. He was on Casey's side the entire time. He got his feathers ruffled when he was called a pedophile but he was still trying to help FCA and protect his name at the same. GA wasn't acting 'twitchy' on the gas can pictures alone.

IMO

and so where do you think Lee Anthony fits into all of this? Will he accept casey back too? How can casey manipulate her family again to take her back? I think she's using Cindy to get a payday.. The moment Casey has money she'll try to go on her own... I just wonder what Lee Anthony is thinking right now.

CMA I love you, I hope you're proud of me. Now how about a high five, we won!!!!

IMO

I wouldn't worry about this "Group" that has been discussed one bit. We here at WS are here for the good of the people. We are not part of their Agenda. While i may not totally agree with some of their tactics. On this one I say "have at er" :innocent:

If these are part of that group...not good. They may responsible for some pretty bad stuff...as well as going on forums and making trouble, if what's reported is true.
JMO

The thing is, I see this as part of Casey sinking herself. She put her arrogant self out there, showing no remorse, showing herself off, and pretending to care about a dog when she never cared for her own child. It was a slap to the face of everyone who was on Caylee's side, a way of her sticking it to our faces that she got away with murder and is having a grand ol' time on probation, not suffering one bit because of her special circumstances.

So if that attracted this group to do something to her, all I'm saying is, go ahead. She brought this on herself, and I'm just going to sit back and watch this karma train run right over her. This is part of the consequences of her being soulless and remorseless. I just can't be upset about it or concerned for her safety. She put her own safety on the line by being stupid. Well hello, Casey, this is part of your reward for wanting attention so dang bad. And those that continue to support this waste of space deserve to get burned too.

If a bunch of hackers have their sights set on KC, I say go for it. She is dangerous. She killed and got away with it. She's a thief. She preys on people and uses them. She's a menace to the pet population! Seriously...people need to keep tabs on her and if these hackers can make her life a misery, I won't be losing any sleep over it. It's a public service! Karma is a dish best served cold.

They might want to diddle around with George and Cindy's foundation, while they're at it. What a pair of grifters.

:twocents:

JMO

I don't think they would do her (or anybody else for that matter) any physical harm. I think they are 'antisocial' at their worst. Their weapon of choice seems to be their computers. I've seen their chat, it's graphic and tasteless :floorlaugh:. Don't even go look :great:. Regardless, they did earn my eternal gratitude by going after that kid in Oklahoma and all they really did to him was track him down, expose him and turn it over to the police. IMO, I think their 'anonymous' face masks and quotes of 'We are Legion' is just BS so that people will leave them alone.

Yes i think FCA has more to worry about from her "fan club" who may physically harm her. This Group will just make her life miserable. I can live with that :woohoo:

This group reminds me of the character Salander from girl with the dragon tattoo! I say, if they hack her and expose that she put the videos out there, maybe there is more info they can find on her computer.... More power to them. Bring what is hidden into the light.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch