Sidebar Discussion #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DD reading excerpts...OMG. There is a story about Timer 55. JB states that she told a story about JBP at the bond hearing. She told how Zany made her change her passwords and Zany would log in and post cryptic messages to Casey and then log back in and erase them. She used T55 because thatwas the number of days to Caylers bday. And a jail inmate walked by her cell and mouthed Timer55 in a warning to Casey to keep her mouth shut!!! Jose says it was at this point he knew she was cray cray...oh there is more. Much more

OMG. Did anyone see this? Baez is saying that Casey Anthony said George is Caylee's father and that George killed Caylee to remove evidence of sexual abuse.

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21...aylee-killed-toddler-hide-evidence-abuse.html

Umm- she also apparently said that Eric Baker was the father/OR, Jesse Grund was the father/ OR, any one of eight guys in one month could have been the father/OR it possibly was George A/ OR, she was date raped by an unknown/ OR, the father was killed in an auto accident on his way to Caylee's birthday party............. shall I go on?

If I have the timing right, I think that she used the phantom note as an excuse to abruptly leave the Church property. By then she had worn out their welcome mat and was abusing their hospitality - she was ready to move on to somewhere with some night life...

Actually, I think it was before she was at the church property. It may have been when all the nonsense was coming into court about her life being in danger so she could not appear (and was then allowed to appear in disguise via skype, and also her address didn't have to be divulged to the opposing attorneys to protect her safety).

I think the whole thing was a setup to convince the judge she was being threatened. Whether or not she was actually moved to a new location, we don't really know, so it is possible she was in fact at the church property the whole time--this this incident is not what moved her out of there. Anyway...the note itself might have never happened but instead may have been hinted at or suggested by Casey. I remember when we were talking about it here many of us thought it had Casey written all over it--so much drama.

Newsflush Inside Editon-JB sez best for fca to leave the country:waitasec:

Yea, I just bet that's already been all set up, I just bet!:maddening: Thinking about the way the subpoena was served and what I've read about the rules about how she could step away from going to the next trial...IDK, but I'm not liking this one bit:maddening:. I wouldn't be shocked at all to know she's already got another identity on the QT.:maddening:

That is the first realistic thing he has said. It is time for her to get out of the USA and go and hide somewhere, that is her life from now on. Stay someplace until she is outed and then move on again. CA/GA won't be around to support her for ever, then life will really kick her in the teeth.

Okay, I have another South Park for you all to watch. Gulp!

Before you watch it, think back and recall a few key parts of this case.

Do you.....

• Remember KC (and CA) insisted Caylee's father's name was "Eric?"
  • Remember how they told others she couldn't remember who the dad was, b/c she was too drunk at the time of conception?
  • Remember how the family seemed so unconcerned and complacent about Caylee not having a father, ever, at all? Other kids have a dad... but so what if Caylee doesn't; apparently a total non-issue for the A's.
  • Remember the loving and detailed remembrance CA gave on GVS (pretty sure it was that show) about Caylee playing tea party so adorably with her stuffed animals, serving them individually and talking to them all, having set them in little chairs around her little table, including a stuffed PANDA bear?
  • Remember the HUGE, unsolved (to this day) mystery about who Caylee's father was?
  • Remember that KC, who couldn't possibly be pregnant per CA, since she was a virgin, was actually a true <modsnip>, urm .... active player, sleeping with many different guys, and how appalling it was as we discovered just how many there really were?
  • Remember that after Caylee's birth, there was a paternity test that disproved KC's story that Jesse was the father? In other words, KC said who the father was, but it was not true.
  • Remember KC's wild drunken partying at Fusion and elsewhere?
  • Remember how the world gawked at the photos of the dark-haired, drunk, man-chasing woman dancing her *advertiser censored* off with anybody and everybody, with beer bottle in hand? (Think of the blue dress pics! This will make more sense after you watch!)
  • Remember "Cookie." & "Muffin." (jail names)
  • Remember KC baking cookies and/or brownies and offering them sweetly to Padilla's group (even said to have taken them to JB office during those lonnnnnnnnnnnng days!)
  • Remember how unaffected KC was after the 'drowning' and went off just her normal giggly self.
  • Remember how some of the different candidates for baby's mystery paternity come from varied demographic groups.
  • Remember KC's <ughh> attraction to law enforcement officers, plus a policeman as a father-like figure.
  • Remember grandpa in a wheelchair, visiting with the toddler generation, watching TV together.
  • Remember Suburban Drive disposal site, complete with wooded area along the side of the road, and a yellow cautionary road sign, like a school zone sign.
  • Remember how we described Caylee when we first learned of her -The sweet, gullible tiny child...the trusting, innocent, silent one... whose sudden disturbing death was shocking and tragic.
  • Remember the child whose gruesome remains were in the back of a car
  • Remember how KC vehicle allegedly had a lot of mechanical trouble and required lots of $$$ for "repairs."
  • Remember about the story and news/actual video of the child's death becoming a huge hit all over the country, winning big money for those who exploited it?
  • Remember how the mystery of Caylee's paternity has never been solved; how the drama endures, even though there have been forensic DNA tests (Jessie, then LA and GA), which were anxiously awaited, but the drama of the big "reveal" yielded no answers, etc.? (Even Jesus Ortiz)
  • Remember all the videos of Caylee (that ended up being sold)
  • Remember KC when she was pissed off on the jail video - the chopy-breathy voice ('Will someone let me talk!') Remember how she turned red and got fisties?
  • Remember what food the A's all love (chili, in case you don't remember!)
Now, with those thoughts in mind, watch this episode, then come back and finish reading the post!
Here is the full episode:

http://www.southparkstudios.com/full-episodes/s01e13-cartmans-mom-is-a-dirty-*advertiser censored*
"Cartman's Mom is a Dirty *advertiser censored*"
Season 1, Episode 13 (season finale)
First aired in U.S. February 25, 1998

The typed script:
http://www.weeklyscript.com/South%20Park%20-%20113%20-%20Cartman%27s%20Mom%20Is%20A%20Dirty%20Slut.txt

Now that you have watched it

The episode ended as a cliffhanger -- with the paternity still an open question, with a promise that the mystery would be revealed in the next season. It was not, which caused viewers to protest and complain bitterly.

When the paternity mystery was finally revisited in a much later season, it was rather anti-climax... the question was still never answered, as the "reveal" was that NO ONE was the father, as the child's mother was a hermaphrodite who fathered her own child.... never mind (extreme and that part we don't need to know) BUT, GET THIS:

When Eric Cartman, finally does learn his true father's identity it happens to be the father of his arch rival..... what does he do? He kills the arch rival kid's parents (the dad is his biodad, too), and feeds them to the kid, in the form of (wait for it....) ....... chili.

caseycartman.jpg

I had to come out of lurking first of all to say you are amazing and I'm loving all of this. I'm a huge South Park fan. Scott Tetterman, the kid he makes eat his own parents at the chilli con carnival is an older boy that tricked cartman into buying his pubes and so cartman plots his revenge. (Its my favorite episode) But maybe now we'll find out Casey is really a hermaphrodite, it wouldn't be the most shocking thing to come out.

That is the first realistic thing he has said. It is time for her to get out of the USA and go and hide somewhere, that is her life from now on. Stay someplace until she is outed and then move on again. CA/GA won't be around to support her for ever, then life will really kick her in the teeth.

I wish she would just leave the country already. No one wants her here. No one cares enough to out her. Her "outing" if any, will be her own doing. For attention.

Or for cash.

I was just reading the reviews on Amazon and came across this-
Is this for real?

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/These-People-Profiting-Caylees-Death/forum/FxC2118KCLGTN1/Tx2O547CQWKU8MB/1/ref=cm_cd_dp_ef_tft_tp?_encoding=UTF8&asin=1937856380"]Amazon.com: Customer Discussions: Don't Like These People Profiting on Caylee's Death??? *** READ THIS ***@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51C4C8e2LdL.@@AMEPARAM@@51C4C8e2LdL[/ame]

A class action suit for Amazon clientele...

OK, so it was in November 2011 that the supposed note was put on the door. That could have been around the time her team was trying to impress upon the judge that she was in danger...and IMO that's what prompted the *incident*.

I, personally, never believed it happened. Not for a minute.

I had to come out of lurking first of all to say you are amazing and I'm loving all of this. I'm a huge South Park fan. Scott Tetterman, the kid he makes eat his own parents at the chilli con carnival is an older boy that tricked cartman into buying his pubes and so cartman plots his revenge. (Its my favorite episode) But maybe now we'll find out Casey is really a hermaphrodite, it wouldn't be the most shocking thing to come out.

Well, help me out here!!!!!!!!!!! I had not watched a South Park ever a few days ago and it is NOT my cup of tea!
Seriously, think back on the episodes you have seen thinking the details of the case and jump in!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just reading the reviews on Amazon and came across this-
Is this for real?

Amazon.com: Customer Discussions: Don't Like These People Profiting on Caylee's Death??? *** READ THIS ***

A class action suit for Amazon clientele...

You're kidding, right? Why would the contact person have a gmail account for you to contact them? At Baez Ben Bella Lawsuit@gmail.com. ***shrugs***
I just broke that email address, I don't want to have someone contact a bogus address. Know what I mean? Mods can you fix this on the one's where I have been quoted with this adress that I copied?

It's at post #2032 and #2034 Can you remove that email address? Thank you Mods in advance.

Love the SP defense. Didn't CM say she is now watching the three stooges, what is with that? Is that show still on TV or is he giving a preview of the "Pick Two Fingers" defense?

That is probably KC's name for the prosecution. These defense attorney's are something else. They can dish it, don't anyone call them names , what babies. They are so infatuated with their lovely client it makes them stupid.
What a insult to CM's grandchildren saying KC could be his granddaughter, eveytime I hear it I cringe. Bet his wife doesn't feel that way.
How did they come up with the name of the book? Looks like they googled the most popular name for a book. Oh lets call it Presumed Guilty, so many other people picked that name. hahaha.

You're kidding, right? Why would the contact person have a gmail account for you to contact them? At BaezBenBellaLawsuit@gmail.com. ***shrugs***

So you will write them and they can get your IP and serve you with a lawsuit for your comments on Amazon ---- well, that is my guess without looking at it. DON'T DO IT ANYONE!

JMHO, etc.

Oh AZLawyer, where are you? Come and take a peek - at it and give us the legal critique please!!!

Good heavens, peeps!

By now you should know to alert on questionable posts, and to send inside info to me, or Beach.

Don't make us pull the sidebar before closing time, and do remember that we have to abide by TOS here.

:nono:

This whole South Park thing reminds me of another terrible "doc dump," when we were all hit with one more piece of shocking evidence of this pre-meditated murder of an innocent child. Each time we learned of things like the cell phone pings, duct tape, computer searches, heart-shaped stickers, stains in the car, etc we were horrified, sick to our stomachs and saddened. The South Park stuff is just as perverted and sickening.

I think it is about time that one of the principle players (don't care who) on Team Casey step up at admit that they know she is the murderer of Caylee. In the beginning it was all about money for these people. They may have been seduced by fame and fortune. But we aren't talking a "starlet" here, but a stone cold liar, thief, manipulator and murderer of an innocent child. She has been coddled and enabled for a very long time and now embolded by the "aquittal."

This isn't about a celebrity, a "brand", a reality show, paparazzi, money, book tours, talk shows, etc anymore. This is and has always been about murder. That is nothing to play with. They are some very nasty people out there. JB and company have waded into very dangerous territory. They are naive. Look at how their own client played them. Someone is going to turn on someone soon. I hope they don't continue this macabre "reality show" of their own making.

JB, can't possibly believe his client, what he has written in his book or what he is spewing on his TV guest spots. He has a wife, children, career. It can't just be about money for him. Or am I the naive one?

So you will write them and they can get your IP and serve you with a lawsuit for your comments on Amazon ---- well, that is my guess without looking at it. DON'T DO IT ANYONE!

JMHO, etc.

Oh AZLawyer, where are you? Come and take a peek - at it and give us the legal critique please!!!

Perhaps we should contact Amazon and see what they think of this info.

Ummkay then. I think it is my bedtime. I will say from what DD has read to me so far...jose thinks Casey is certifiable. But he excuses it due to YOU KNOW WHAT?? Instead of the fact that she is a sociopath. That is the whole theme of his. He explins EVERYTHING from the view point of "she said this because george did this". Jose is either incredibly stupid, gullible or lying.

Wait. What am i saying? Of course he is...all of the above

Very true, lg. Just recently there was news of yet another innocent man who spent 5 years out of I believe it was a 10 year plea agreement in prison for a sexual crime he did not commit and it was proven he did not commit. I just cannot make my mind understand any which way how JB can say this, come to this conclusion without real proof, at the same time, I do not understand why GA isn't fighting mad, has done nothing about it or he wasn't investigated either. Anybody else would be beyond P.O'd.

I think about this, this darn radio call in show, remember that? How the finger went right against GA and I have to wonder now, just who exactly did do that? Who Did That? Because although no book from CA, it sure is in this drivel. :waitasec: Now, I'd have to ask of JB, was fca in or around the Houston area at that same time? It's a reasonable question. imo.

Alright, I'm now asking for a little help here, tia. Could someone go back in time, see what date if any, JB was in TX. and check the date of that phone call? Let's see what the Sleuthers can bring up. I think it'd be a bit interesting, imo.

All this started with FCA's letters were released - I mean she used a much lighter version with Jesse and a couple of boyfriends - you know - the standard stuff when you are trying to hook the guy....but then towards the end of the trial - when there wasn't a defense to make because all roads led to no where - Baez came out with this muck.

George has denied it, both in court, on Dr. Phil and through LIppman. Coming out and consistently denying stuff usually makes the situation worse. And yes he was investigated! The SA issued a statement that there were no grounds for these accusations.

And we folk in the social media played a huge part in seeding the rumours, growing them and keeping them alive...

Good heavens, peeps!

By now you should know to alert on questionable posts, and to send inside info to me, or Beach.

Don't make us pull the sidebar before closing time, and do remember that we have to abide by TOS here.

:nono:

I sincerely apologize, it's been a couple of years since I've posted here, and didn't remember that. It won't happen again :please:
I don't know if I can pm you but I'll try. Again, sorry if I broke the rule about calling JB another name, and I am really confused whether to release the inside info.

It's disturbing to me to see JB saying such horrendous things about a man when there is no evidence whatsoever of any of it being true. Yet, he thinks his former client is innocent, even with a mountain of evidence to the contrary.

Disturbing, big time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members