Sidebar Discussion #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! When is this circus going to end? The clowns were sent in a long time ago. >insert pics of Baez, Mason, etc..< I was only coming here for laughs, but now I am just so freaking bored! They are Still trying to be "celebrities"? Ha~ha!!!

Those clowns have overstayed their welcome. It's time for them to take down their tent and move on.:please:

OMG! When is this circus going to end? The clowns were sent in a long time ago. >insert pics of Baez, Mason, etc..< I was only coming here for laughs, but now I am just so freaking bored! They are Still trying to be "celebrities"? Ha~ha!!!

and the Tanning Mom replaced them . . . LOL :floorlaugh:

The OP (I forget who it was) wanted to compare book sales between the two. All I said was let's compare inportant things, such as head to head court cases.

IIRC, that is still

Baez 1
Ashton 0

And btw, it was under the guidance of Ashton's boss, Lawson Lamar, that DNA was used for a conviction. For once, Ashton did what he was told to do; had he done that in the ANTHONY case the outcome may have been different.

I am glad you consider those three things listed are wins for Ashton; bet Caylee would think otherwise.

At the top of my post, I did say: “Just For Starters.” As for Jeff snickering, who knew that’s what would win the case for Jose. It’s OK, all’s good. Like I said, I will give Jose his P12 winners for his 1 win.

I think Caylee thought she would live to be a mother and grandmother but FKC put a stop to that. AJMO

:floorlaugh:

Will she be noticed? Will she use an alias? This is news like TomKat getting D-I-V-O-R-C-Ed. As much as I hate she is not held accountable for her own child's demise, I am amazed at the continued following of FCA. It is what it is . . . heck, I'd dye my hair & eat Ding Dongs to not be noticed in a crowd (apparently, she's gained a lot of weight - guilt?).

Thanks for the updates!

The feed stated it was a pub she would be visiting. I live in Palm Beach...should I get my camera and go stake them out??!! :dunno:

The ABC tv site has been posting "tidbits" for the last couple of days - they seem to have an "early release"....

Here's a start for you and then you can "read back".....

http://abcnews.go.com/US/moment-cas...ees-body-found/story?id=16670545#.T-0lgfW6oqI

Hold on to your hat because you are going to blow!! As in "thar she/he blows"....

THe "Thanks" button wasn't enough!

:gthanks:

I knew someone would come thru! LOL! I've put it on my favorites and will have time tomorrow to read them!

:rollercoaster:

I'll hold onto my hat!!

It's very difficult for me to comprehend how, after all the horrible behavior and manipulations and lies and scurrilous, dirty, callous dealings we have witnessed in the past few years, JA's occasional moments of courtroom intemperance could apparently be viewed by anyone as the most objectionable aspect of this whole sorry case and outcome. In fact it's impossible, I don't get it.

Yes Rossva, Ashton did laugh. Jose's comments were so bazaar that even a monk who had taken the vow of silence would probably crack up at some of the comments he made. Jose only won because he dragged the trial out so long the jurors wanted to go home. One Juror had a cruise to go on and another missed his dogs. Casey's need for attention will be her demise. I can guarantee we will have the last laugh here. Karma is already beginning to kick in for Ms Casey. Comparing Ashton to Baez is like comparing Einstein to Donald Duck. Guess who Baez is??? :floorlaugh:

:silly:

What Goes Around, Comes Around or You Reap What You Sow. Say someone who does a bad, could take 10 minutes or 10 years, but Karma comes back and they get the bad paid right back at them in one form or another. I believe our Guardian Angels protect/watch over all of us and if someone does a bad against us, in time, that bad is given back to the offender.
ITA...waiting for the universe to right itself is NOT bad karma.

With all the hype of Baez's book release and whats been 'revealed' thus far, I would like to share a few things I find unsettling about the WHOLE CIRCUS :
1. Baez thinks he is an author but couldn't spell IRON during the trial
2. He criticized the media for commentaries but he is appearing on outlets all the time
3. He thought his client suffered cruelty by showing her the news broadcast of the remains being found..when in actuality it helped her confirm by visual it was the spot she put Caylee in!..furthermore it was a WEEK BEFORE that was confirmed so why the need for a sedative?
4. He hates the media, but not when they help him peddle his trash talk.
5. Casey Ok'd the book..so SHE KNOWS whats in it..we are NOT STUPID!
6. He calls Roy Kronk 'morally bankrupt' for wanting to bring that baby out of the swamp but defends the murderer of her?
7. He calls Geraldo Rivera a friend...AND Thinks he is a respectable journalist! LMAO!
8. He kicked GA in the groin at trial and with 'book' is now grabbing and twisting!
9. In his mind he is a 'good attorney '...nope just a weasely smooth talker who managed to confuse everyone including Himself!
10. Not only at trial but with the book he tries to hype everyone up believing there will be groundbreaking revelations, but its same PREDICTABLE CRAP!
11. Hee acts like he knew nothing of her post release pictures of her 'out shopping in ohio' that were posted on TMZ...WHEN WE ALL KNOW HIS SLIMY GREASY HANDS WERE ALL OVER THAT DEAL!....Funny how radaronline is covering them now!

Isn't it bad karma to wish bad karma on some one else?

:waitasec: Well, if she had been wishing it on someone, then yes. I do believe karma works as a "get what you put out" type of deal. However, I saw her as more or less making an observation of how a house of cards had fallen down around a person even after granted the one thing they wanted most. Her freedom. The old phrase; "Be careful what you wish for" comes to mind because now you've got to live out in the great big wide world with the mess you've created. :hills:

H all. Just checking in. I see somethings never change, IYKWIM.

Just to make myself perfectly clear in case there are any questions...

I still hate her.
I still hate him.

I say that with all sincerity. I, unlike a couple of other people we know, say what I mean and mean what I say.

:seeya:

With all the hype of Baez's book release and whats been 'revealed' thus far, I would like to share a few things I find unsettling about the WHOLE CIRCUS :
2. He criticized the media for commentaries but he is appearing on outlets all the time
3. He thought his client suffered cruelty by showing her the news broadcast of the remains being found..when in actuality it helped her confirm by visual it was the spot she put Caylee in!..furthermore it was a WEEK BEFORE that was confirmed so why the need for a sedative?
6. He calls Roy Kronk 'morally bankrupt' for wanting to bring that baby out of the swamp but defends the murderer of her?
7. He calls Geraldo Rivera a friend...AND Thinks he is a respectable journalist! LMAO!
8. He kicked GA in the groin at trial and with 'book' is now grabbing and twisting!
9. In his mind he is a 'good attorney '...nope just a weasely smooth talker who managed to confuse everyone including Himself!
10. Not only at trial but with the book he tries to hype everyone up believing there will be groundbreaking revelations, but its same PREDICTABLE CRAP!
11. Hee acts like he knew nothing of her post release pictures of her 'out shopping in ohio' that were posted on TMZ...WHEN WE ALL KNOW HIS SLIMY GREASY HANDS WERE ALL OVER THAT DEAL!....Funny how radaronline is covering them now!

Way to jump in with both feet. Nicely done and
:wagon:

It appears that Amazon has opened up reviews for the door stopper, and people are coming out in full force. One reviewer that gave it 5 stars links back to a wish list created in 2011 for some guy named Jose Baez.

I hope that I and others here can remain above the frey and not let this get the best of us. I will consider this as sort of a tsunami - comes in full force, causes massive damage and then leaves quietly.

Rise above it.

First off :welcome4: :seeya:

Very excellent post! What is so iornic is JB is giving yet another excuse for her behavior of lying, only lying as far as he's saying for now. You make a good point about the sedative part. She showed no emotion and no need for a sedative when a false report came out of the LP Little Econ River search, but when Caylee was found, nobody knew it was Caylee, or did they? I say they because of a fact. A fact that, I forget who said it, but it was said JB wanted them to call him before calling LE if Caylee was found in the woods on Suburban. He paints a picture of breaking his neck of getting into see her and being denied access when this news broke, Why? He was just as clueless as the rest of the world, or was he? Did we see him behave the same way over the LP find? I don't believe we did.

I look back and (thank you, lg)I see that ever spinning wheel of dizzying mistruths rearing it's ugly head again and again. Iirc, CM states fca was in mourning twice, when we saw the party girl photos taken right after 6/16 and when she was taken to the medical clinic. In the very same interview, before his sputtering motor ever got started, we hear a statement from her via PM of CNN that she did not kill her daughter, and yet, a buttress of more spins coming from JB trying to use more excuses of why she lied.

Head Games! Who needs them?:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member