Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense team calling the prosecution names and they all passed the bar exam. How juvenile of them. I read the tweets. Seems like the book is to try to pump up JB image and try to knock down JA. Pretty poor attempt. Makes JB seem like he is still a tween.
The brief tweet I read about abuse is just nasty.

I'm going to try to bring a little comic relief in here cuz I think we really need it right now.

JB could have saved himself a lot of time and money if he had just written his book on a postcard and mailed it out to everyone in the world.

It would have said:

I lied, my client lied and so did everyone else in this case who supported CFCA.
The End

Defense team calling the prosecution names and they all passed the bar exam. How juvenile of them. I read the tweets. Seems like the book is to try to pump up JB image and try to knock down JA. Pretty poor attempt. Makes JB seem like he is still a tween.
The brief tweet I read about abuse is just nasty.

Exactly... I still dont get how jb says the felon has mental problems..yet he is acting like they are pals...snickering at their sick inside jokes..he is probably just as sick as her.

It's possible there was a fight the night before and CA does feel partly responsible for what happened to Caylee. One can only imagine what was said between the two and afterwards when CA reflected back on their argument she realized she may have set the wheels in motion by something she said. We will never know unless CA admits the argument.

Remember how Jesse said KC changes depending on those around her. It is possible her stories about GA came from someone or something she read. She cannot be believed, especially regarding what she told JB. She just can't tell the truth. And if KC signed off on his book you just know it's a lie because she wants to sell "her" version of the truth to the highest bidder. lol jmo
Heck if a licensed professional says the story smacks of lies, nothing but lies...that's good enough for me. Shame on Baez for repeating this BS.

Yep, some of that information makes JB sound really juvenile, and something else about Lisbeth Fryer noticed JA has really long fingers so the DT started calling him "rat hands", what does that even mean? so this is the kind of nonsense JB chose to write about, pathetic. I'm sure he was trying his best to get back at JA for calling him smarmy!!! hahaha, so he had to give about 3 names for JA, to outdo him or something, what a waste, huge waste. :moo:

:seeya:

IMO, MOO, etc.

My favorite quote about JB is still from Richard Hornsby - "In my personal and professional opinion Jose Baez is a moron".
His own peers ridicule him, he is such a loser...

My favorite quote about JB is still from Richard Hornsby - "In my personal and professional opinion Jose Baez is a moron".

I forgot about that! :floorlaugh:

Hanging my head in shame! But at the same time big ole backfire JB and CFCA.

NO ONE WILL EVER FORGET THE INJUSTICE THAT WAS DONE TO CAYLEE, EVER.

OMG give your heard a shake - I've never seen you even suggest FCA could be excused and as a poster said upthread "brought back into society" by anything JB has written in this book.

Of course we have to talk about this book - but I want us to compare the facts and the evidence and remember who has written this book and what his reasons for doing so are. Finally his time in the sun or so he thinks. He needs to remember that some critters don't do well sitting in the sun.....

If I had my way, justice for Caylee and our disgust at that terrible verdict should not be swayed one inch by anything Baez choses to "repeat". So he fell into a deep deep depression during the trial prep? Hope he remembers what cured it cause I see another one coming up as he experiences the backlash from what he's done. Again.

BBM
Exactly! I could come up with horrible lies about molestation as well.

BigMomma, consider the source...CFCA is a psychopath and IMO so is JB. They can come up with outragous stories and never look back.
From what we know, it seems like George was the only one who didn't put up with Casey's BS...and so now he has to pay.

Thank you, thank you! :skip: :skip: :skip:

From what we know, it seems like George was the only one who didn't put up with Casey's BS...and so now he has to pay.

Yes, I agree and I just don't see George agreeing to fall on his sword. He might not have a backbone but he loved Caylee.....dearly I believe. I think he was just kept out of the loop and really caught unaware that he was gonna be the fall guy until the last "minute" :moo: IMO

Ummmm.....Baez retreats to his walk-in closet when he's depressed.....................................................
........................................................................................... :what: ......................................:giggle:...............
.......................................................................................................is the light on or off?.................................
............................ :lol:

Yep, some of that information makes JB sound really juvenile, and something else about Lisbeth Fryer noticed JA has really long fingers so the DT started calling him "rat hands", what does that even mean? so this is the kind of nonsense JB chose to write about, pathetic. I'm sure he was trying his best to get back at JA for calling him smarmy!!! hahaha, so he had to give about 3 names for JA, to outdo him or something, what a waste, huge waste. :moo:

:seeya:

IMO, MOO, etc.

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ----> if kc remembered her 'trauma' as petting a rodent till it sneezed, how and why would "rat hands" be okay? Would that term not cause flashbacks of the trauma? Was the intent of this nasty nickname even more disgusting than the JOKERS THEMSELVES??

Ummmm.....Baez retreats to his walk-in closet when he's depressed.....................................................
........................................................................................... :what: ......................................:giggle:...............
.......................................................................................................is the light on or off?.................................
............................ :lol:

bbm

.......and fondles his skinny jeans..........

Pulling this post from the "Legal Questions for our Verified Lawyers" thread because I do not want to hijack that thread.
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8110701&postcount=1582

Tugela said:

I assume this discussion is based on your opinion, and not based on law?
BBM - I have to respectfully disagree. Caylee was Casey's child. Every witness on the stand that said what a "great mother" she was verified that Casey was in charge of and responsible for Caylee. Even Cindy claimed that Casey had Caylee with her ALL THE TIME (when she was not "working"). George described that fateful morning as a typical morning where Casey and Caylee left the house so that Caylee could be dropped off at the "babysitters" and Casey would then go on to "work".
There was NO indication that Casey left the house without Caylee and even the convicted liar herself did not make that claim. So why is this, in your opinion, the "more likely explanation"? Even JBs opening statement of fiction indicated that Casey knew what happened to Caylee.

I just don't get it.

ITA! They also seem to forget about the hair with the death band, the trunk stain & the smell of decomp in CASEY"S car.
If they'd check her phone & pc records that day they would also figure out that she was downloading pictures & texting while GA was at work!!! I just can not believe any of this! It's all like a bad dream & I just want to wake up & have it over.
Baez has everyone reeling about his new trash book full of lies. He's loving this. I'm frightened that he just may win a few more supporters over this. :banghead: It is all lies, every word that comes out of any of their mouths.
Dr Phill was just trying to cover his own butt by saying the money was going to a fund. He knew full well where it was going. I will NEVER watch his show again. I never cared for it anyway, but there were a few times he had something on I was interested in. Never again!
I feel as sick today as I did the day of the verdict.

I tried to start a new thread because the book thread is closed, but it's in moderation limbo lol.

So, due to being out of books to read on my kindle--I read fast and I've read everything that looks remotely interesting on the NY Times best seller list. Anyway, so, yeah, I bought the book. I know, I know, but don't hate me.

One of us needs to read it, right?

I'm on page 1676 and it's mostly been all about how incompetent LE was and a lot of innuendo regarding Casey and her "trust issues".

This, however, caught my attention, and forgive me if it's been posted:

From the book--Jose speaking about himself:

I went online and started to read what these bloggers were saying and couldn't believe the anger and hatred that was developing against Casey and me. I also couldn't believe the number of arm chair detectives out there who were trying to solve the case. There was a website called Websleuths, and in it they had gone through the public records and researched my entire career. The "sleuths" talked about me as if they knew me. Much of it was insulting, even cruel and scary.

I apologize for my snide remark (sort of) as well as my apparent unfathomable obsession with the skinny-jeans bit.

However, I do think that his walk in closet bit speaks volumes regarding his value system and the dependencies upon which his self-concept is built.

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ----> if kc remembered her 'trauma' as petting a rodent till it sneezed, how and why would "rat hands" be okay? Would that term not cause flashbacks of the trauma? Was the intent of this nasty nickname even more disgusting than the JOKERS THEMSELVES??

Wow is that some weird word association or what???

I tried to start a new thread because the book thread is closed, but it's in moderation limbo lol.

So, due to being out of books to read on my kindle--I read fast and I've read everything that looks remotely interesting on the NY Times best seller list. Anyway, so, yeah, I bought the book. I know, I know, but don't hate me.

One of us needs to read it, right?

I'm on page 1676 and it's mostly been all about how incompetent LE was and a lot of innuendo regarding Casey and her "trust issues".

This, however, caught my attention, and forgive me if it's been posted:

From the book--Jose speaking about himself:

I went online and started to read what these bloggers were saying and couldn't believe the anger and hatred that was developing against Casey and me. I also couldn't believe the number of arm chair detectives out there who were trying to solve the case. There was a website called Websleuths, and in it they had gone through the public records and researched my entire career. The "sleuths" talked about me as if they knew me. Much of it was insulting, even cruel and scary.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: What else can I say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper