Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I tried to start a new thread because the book thread is closed, but it's in moderation limbo lol.

So, due to being out of books to read on my kindle--I read fast and I've read everything that looks remotely interesting on the NY Times best seller list. Anyway, so, yeah, I bought the book. I know, I know, but don't hate me.

One of us needs to read it, right?

I'm on page 1676 and it's mostly been all about how incompetent LE was and a lot of innuendo regarding Casey and her "trust issues".

This, however, caught my attention, and forgive me if it's been posted:

From the book--Jose speaking about himself:

I went online and started to read what these bloggers were saying and couldn't believe the anger and hatred that was developing against Casey and me. I also couldn't believe the number of arm chair detectives out there who were trying to solve the case. There was a website called Websleuths, and in it they had gone through the public records and researched my entire career. The "sleuths" talked about me as if they knew me. Much of it was insulting, even cruel and scary.

Shelby - I am assuming you mean the "kindle location" number and not actual page, cuz I know for dang sure JB does not have 1600 pages in him :) 1676 equals about 100 pages (at least on my last book it did)

As for the call-out

How you doin, JB? MUAH!

I tried to start a new thread because the book thread is closed, but it's in moderation limbo lol.

So, due to being out of books to read on my kindle--I read fast and I've read everything that looks remotely interesting on the NY Times best seller list. Anyway, so, yeah, I bought the book. I know, I know, but don't hate me.

I'm on page 1676 and it's mostly been all about how incompetent LE was and a lot of innuendo regarding Casey and her "trust issues".

I went online and started to read what these bloggers were saying and couldn't believe the anger and hatred that was developing against Casey and me. I also couldn't believe the number of arm chair detectives out there who were trying to solve the case. There was a website called Websleuths, and in it they had gone through the public records and researched my entire career. The "sleuths" talked about me as if they knew me. Much of it was insulting, even cruel and scary.

bbm... RIGHT!! I was half on my way to volunteering to be the one, but I asked to be talked out of it. Nonetheless, I congratulate you on your bravery and support your decision.

Now, back to the comment at hand... that's freaking hilarious. What a putz. Can I say that?

Wonderful Shelby1 - a few of you out there are taking "one for the team" - I love it!! So now - we know we should be waving to Jose - :seeya: Hey Jose how's it going, eh? Book sales slumping? Aw Geez...and well as FCA - :seeya: - seriously FCA - a book? :floorlaugh:

Love it!! Ermmm - he doesn't say we were telling any "mis-truths" about him however....

Shelby - I am assuming you mean the "kindle location" number and not actual page, cuz I know for dang sure JB does not have 1600 pages in him :) 1676 equals about 100 pages (at least on my last book it did)

As for the call-out

How you doin, JB? MUAH!

Sorry, yes, I meant the kindle location.

bbm... RIGHT!! I was half on my way to volunteering to be the one, but I asked to be talked out of it. Nonetheless, I congratulate you on your bravery and support your decision.

Now, back to the comment at hand... that's freaking hilarious. What a putz. Can I say that?

Ermmmm - :waitasec: - Too funny - not sure but I'm just positive I've forgotten all the Spanish I once knew....:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I feel really, really sad for Jose's son. Can you imagine how he will feel one day when he founds out how depressed his father was at the time of his birth? and all because he was defending a woman who killed her own child. Poor kid.

I downloaded a sample of his book from iBooks (free) the first chapter is called liar, liar pants on fire < rolls eyes>. How stupid lol it should have been the title of thebook! Lol

Really JB - well this is just breaking now - and I agree with the rodents!

ratcageart.jpg

Wonderful Shelby1 - a few of you out there are taking "one for the team" - I love it!! So now - we know we should be waving to Jose - :seeya: Hey Jose how's it going, eh? Book sales slumping? Aw Geez...and well as FCA - :seeya: - seriously FCA - a book? :floorlaugh:

Love it!! Ermmm - he doesn't say we were telling any "mis-truths" about him however....

Thanks for not berating me for contributing to JB's lively hood lol.

I about fell off my stool here in the kitchen when my eyes picked up "Websleuths" in the text.

Wait 'till Tricia sees all the free advertising JB gave her site. :rocker:

I feel really, really sad for Jose's son. Can you imagine how he will feel one day when he founds out how depressed his father was at the time of his birth? and all because he was defending a woman who killed her own child. Poor kid.

I downloaded a sample of his book from iBooks (free) the first chapter is called liar, liar pants on fire < rolls eyes>. How stupid lol it should have been the title of thebook! Lol

I beg to differ - he wrote the darned thing and describes himself perfectly!

Baez just doesn't get it - he writes a book of lies and then really underlines it by starting with Chapter 1 called" Liar liar pants on fire!"

Seriously?? My English prof is probably rolling in his grave...laughing!!!

BBM: Public records and research regarding his career. I have to agree with him here it was very insulting, cruel and scary.....and that was just the public records part. jmo

OMG give your heard a shake - I've never seen you even suggest FCA could be excused and as a poster said upthread "brought back into society" by anything JB has written in this book.

Of course we have to talk about this book - but I want us to compare the facts and the evidence and remember who has written this book and what his reasons for doing so are. Finally his time in the sun or so he thinks. He needs to remember that some critters don't do well sitting in the sun.....

If I had my way, justice for Caylee and our disgust at that terrible verdict should not be swayed one inch by anything Baez choses to "repeat". So he fell into a deep deep depression during the trial prep? Hope he remembers what cured it cause I see another one coming up as he experiences the backlash from what he's done. Again.

OMGosh...I think I miss-read your post.
Never in a zillion trillion years would I excuse CFCA for anything she has done to Caylee and who knows how many innocent people. She belongs in prison and please let me be totally clear on that.

The reason I was hanging my head in shame is because I'm getting caught up in JB's BS (not believing one word of it btw) and not giving Caylee the love and attention she so deserves.

Sorry I misunderstood your post LG.

JB mentions WS. Does he think he is tattling on us or was he afraid because we were to close for his and KC's comfort zone??
I am hoping the mention of WS brings in more members. Thanks JB

We DO know you Jose. You AND your client. The depth of both of you could not fill a kiddie pool. And I agree, your life is scary!!!

:seeya: Ahhhhhh, how cute. Jose remembers his pre-school rhymes but forgot all his ethics coursework.

TO JOSE: Kiss these collective butts in your walkin closet, since your *wink* licorice girl won't fit in there anymore.

:butthead::butthead::butthead::butthead:

BBM: Public records and research regarding his career. I have to agree with him here it was very insulting, cruel and scary.....and that was just the public records part. jmo

What? No wave "Howdy Jose!" for him?

I hope it's ok if I post a few tidbits that I run across.......

Jose got Henry Lee to test the trunk for a mere $5,000 donation to H. Lee's institute. (Jose seems pretty proud of that)

Jose asked H Lee if he thought the trunk smelled like a dead human body. H Lee responded "It smells like decomposition. You never know whether it's decomposing garbage or a decomposing body. There's no way to tell, and for anybody to make that leap it's impossible."

I think what is cruel and insulting is brokering a deal to sell pictures of a child you know is dead and claiming to the world she is alive. jmo

I hope it's ok if I post a few tidbits that I run across.......

Jose got Henry Lee to test the trunk for a mere $5,000 donation to H. Lee's institute. (Jose seems pretty proud of that)

Jose asked H Lee if he thought the trunk smelled like a dead human body. H Lee responded "It smells like decomposition. You never know whether it's decomposing garbage or a decomposing body. There's no way to tell, and for anybody to make that leap it's impossible."

As if we needed any more proof that Henry Lee is a quack. He will say whatever you want, if the price is right!

OMGosh...I think I miss-read your post.
Never in a zillion trillion years would I excuse CFCA for anything she has done to Caylee and who knows how many innocent people. She belongs in prison and please let me be totally clear on that.

The reason I was hanging my head in shame is because I'm getting caught up in JB's BS (not believing one word of it btw) and not giving Caylee the love and attention she so deserves.

Sorry I misunderstood your post LG.

No - we can't close our eyes to anything the defense team puts out - even if it is a pile of carp. It's wrong to denounce something we haven't read or in our case read major excerpts at least I think so.

You know the saying - keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer - we know we're here for Caylee - all of us know that.

One way or another - we'll get our justice - I know that for sure! So far it's coming by just watching the defense team and FCA implode...

Yes, I agree and I just don't see George agreeing to fall on his sword. He might not have a backbone but he loved Caylee.....dearly I believe. I think he was just kept out of the loop and really caught unaware that he was gonna be the fall guy until the last "minute" :moo: IMO

Here's my thing about GA. I can see in his face that he believes that CFCA murdered Caylee just the way we know she was murdered and he pretty much said so on the Dr P show with his own twist or two of course.
He is the only one who stood on the edge of the cliff for Caylee to speak out for her. But alas he didn't. His love of money even overshadowed his love for Caylee. If he had stepped up to the plate for Caylee he would have been a rich man long before the Dr P show and maybe we would have seen CFCA behind bars.

Sorry, no pass from me for him either. Ever!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024