Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's ok if I post a few tidbits that I run across.......

Jose got Henry Lee to test the trunk for a mere $5,000 donation to H. Lee's institute. (Jose seems pretty proud of that)

Jose asked H Lee if he thought the trunk smelled like a dead human body. H Lee responded "It smells like decomposition. You never know whether it's decomposing garbage or a decomposing body. There's no way to tell, and for anybody to make that leap it's impossible."

Yes, please keep posting - it's great.

Amazing how cheaply a professioal opinion can be bought....and sad...

Thanks for not berating me for contributing to JB's lively hood lol.

I about fell off my stool here in the kitchen when my eyes picked up "Websleuths" in the text.

Wait 'till Tricia sees all the free advertising JB gave her site. :rocker:

I have been sitting on my hands all day to keep from getting it for my kindle.. lol.
I sooo understand.... .. I am going on a car trip and need somthing to read.. hahahah.. but doubt i could controll myslef to read it in the car..

I tried to start a new thread because the book thread is closed, but it's in moderation limbo lol.

So, due to being out of books to read on my kindle--I read fast and I've read everything that looks remotely interesting on the NY Times best seller list. Anyway, so, yeah, I bought the book. I know, I know, but don't hate me.

One of us needs to read it, right?

I'm on page 1676 and it's mostly been all about how incompetent LE was and a lot of innuendo regarding Casey and her "trust issues".

This, however, caught my attention, and forgive me if it's been posted:

From the book--Jose speaking about himself:

I went online and started to read what these bloggers were saying and couldn't believe the anger and hatred that was developing against Casey and me. I also couldn't believe the number of arm chair detectives out there who were trying to solve the case. There was a website called Websleuths, and in it they had gone through the public records and researched my entire career. The "sleuths" talked about me as if they knew me. Much of it was insulting, even cruel and scary.

Well that just Made!My!Day! Now I want to go back and see what I said about him that he may have read. :giggle:

ETA: Well there are 2 1/2 pages of thread titles with "Baez" in them but I'm thinking it was this one. Since he was SHOCKED at the anger DEVELOPING torwards them, it must have been pretty early on:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68453&highlight=baez

I had a look at both Amazon and Barnes and Noble site. Had to really look to find it on B&N, where readers rate it at 2.5 and it doesn't show on their new releases, people like or anywhere on their front page.

Amazon has it on the front page, still shows the 2.5 star rating and Peter Goldenbock is annoyed so many people are giving the book a one star without even reading it. He of course is claiming FCA is innocent and Baez is brilliant.....guess he gets a piece of the sales...as well as any reprining costs...

I tried to start a new thread because the book thread is closed, but it's in moderation limbo lol.

So, due to being out of books to read on my kindle--I read fast and I've read everything that looks remotely interesting on the NY Times best seller list. Anyway, so, yeah, I bought the book. I know, I know, but don't hate me.

One of us needs to read it, right?

I'm on page 1676 and it's mostly been all about how incompetent LE was and a lot of innuendo regarding Casey and her "trust issues".

This, however, caught my attention, and forgive me if it's been posted:

From the book--Jose speaking about himself:

I went online and started to read what these bloggers were saying and couldn't believe the anger and hatred that was developing against Casey and me. I also couldn't believe the number of arm chair detectives out there who were trying to solve the case. There was a website called Websleuths, and in it they had gone through the public records and researched my entire career. The "sleuths" talked about me as if they knew me. Much of it was insulting, even cruel and scary.

BBM:
Thanks Shelby1 this has me LMAO. He's such a whiny fool.

To JB himself,
Yeah!!!! They got up in your business and exposed you to be the shyster and loser you are. Did you really expect anything less? Never mind answering. I know no one loves you more than you do. LMAO.

HAHA I just read through the first page of that thread..it's great to read knowing JB read it. This was before I found my way here and was still reading at Topix

[/B]

BBM:
Thanks Shelby1 this has me LMAO. He's such a whiny fool.

To JB himself,
Yeah!!!! They got up in your business and exposed you to be the shyster and loser you are. Did you really expect anything less? Never mind answering. I know no one loves you more than you do. LMAO.

Ummm, they researched your career and what you read that they found was insulting? Ummm I don't know if I would admit that.

The facts are that we don't know what she was like as a little girl but I saw no indication in GA and CA's behaviour that no one cared about her as she was growing up or as an adult. Their behavior indicated exactly the opposite. Not really clear why you choose to believe some of JB's/FCA's lies and discard the rest. Even her friends said she lied about everything, even when she didn't need to. Why start believing anything she says now?

I have a very hard time imaging LDB and JA ignoring any suggestions of any kind of impropriety on the part of GA to FCA. They were aware the defense was going to move in that direction several months before the trial began. As we have discussed ad nauseum on these threads - the suggestion of incest or molestation is one that folks will pick up and run with - JB knows that which is why he wrote about "it" and protected his sorry er self by saying FCA told him that, and FCA as the prize manipulator knows it also. Very sad to see anyone giving it any credibility at all.

The media appears to be experiending a media blackout today on JB's book. I don't see it mentioned "anywhere".

I'm sorry you are being critical of me for 'believing' everything JB and fca says and I never said that at all. I am also sorry you seem to imo, like picking on me. I'm not on their side, JB is making it sound like some of these things could be believed if one was as clueless as the P12-but you can't, because fca is such a liar, but GA and CA are not the angels and the ones to be pitied either. This book is garbage and I have said as much, in Letters to the Editor of 2 major newspapers. Dare them to print it.

:seeya:

Hey hey HEY Jose. We know you are most likely reading here. Guess what?

MY opinion of you has not changed one iota. In fact, if anything, you slid down a notch or two from buffoon to slimeball.

All just MOO, of course. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool them all.

Jose (of course) goes right after George in the book.

The first "feeling" JB gets is early on while sitting in the Anthony's living room with Lee, George and Cindy. Cindy is throwing out theories as to why Casey would want to hide Caylee from her and brings up the story about how Cindy was the first to hold Caylee after she was born. Jose says that it must be something a lot deeper than that--such as if George--not that he ever did--molested her. He says he wasn't accusing him, just using that as an example.

excerpt:

As soon as I said that, there was a deafening silence in the room. Everyone stayed very quiet. It was so impactful that I immediately noticed it.

The second "red flag" is that George took a polygraph in Mark NeJames office and had to re-take it due to it being "inconclusive".

Jose is wondering "what is George hiding?"

:seeya:

Hey hey HEY Jose. We know you are most likely reading here. Guess what?

MY opinion of you has not changed one iota. In fact, if anything, you slid down a notch or two from buffoon to slimeball.

All just MOO, of course. You can fool some of the people some of the time, but you can't fool them all.

AND THE CHOIR SANG: AMEN! :party:

Jose (of course) goes right after George in the book.

The first "feeling" JB gets is early on while sitting in the Anthony's living room with Lee, George and Cindy. Cindy is throwing out theories as to why Casey would want to hide Caylee from her and brings up the story about how Cindy was the first to hold Caylee after she was born. Jose says that it must be something a lot deeper than that--such as if George--not that he ever did--molested her. He says he wasn't accusing him, just using that as an example.

excerpt:

As soon as I said that, there was a deafening silence in the room. Everyone stayed very quiet. It was so impactful that I immediately noticed it.

The second "red flag" is that George took a polygraph in Mark NeJames office and had to re-take it due to it being "inconclusive".

Jose is wondering "what is George hiding?"

Well I'd be stunned silent too if someone said that about me.

Jose throw molestation out at the A's as an example. If he believed that she was sexually abused, then why did he nibble on the licorice with her? It is what little kids would do or.... considered a type of foreplay/teasing for adults. jmo

Jose throw molestation out at the A's as an example. If he believed that she was sexually abused, then why did he nibble on the licorice with her? It is what little kids would do or.... considered a type of foreplay/teasing for adults. jmo

EXACTLY. It's an innuendo of that type of nature. imo.

Kind of like those candy panties!!!

Sorry...couldn't help myself

Well if nothing else, at least this horrible anniversary has brought me in for a visit with old friends here. I bet some of the newer posters don't know where the title of this thread came from.

It boggles my ming that closing arguments were on the 4thphone (right? I remember JA saying Happy Fourth of July )Never and they decided by the 5th. Sheesh

As of right now, Jose's book is #50 on ITunes. A lot higher than I wanted it to be, but I'll take it. All bad reviews.

As of right now, Jose's book is #50 on ITunes. A lot higher than I wanted it to be, but I'll take it. All bad reviews.

The book is getting a lot a 5 star reviews at amazon.
I think he has someone writing them

I'm sorry you are being critical of me for 'believing' everything JB and fca says and I never said that at all. I am also sorry you seem to imo, like picking on me. I'm not on their side, JB is making it sound like some of these things could be believed if one was as clueless as the P12-but you can't, because fca is such a liar, but GA and CA are not the angels and the ones to be pitied either. This book is garbage and I have said as much, in Letters to the Editor of 2 major newspapers. Dare them to print it.

I feel badly that you think I am critical of you - perhaps you misunderstood me because the majority of my post was very general and not directed to anyone.

We are here to discuss with respect to any poster who has a differing belief than we do - that's one of the reasons for these threads - and I don't know why you believe I am picking on you. If that is what you are feeling - then I apologize. You are as welcome to express your views as I am.

I admit that part of my post was directed "in general" as a response to this part of your post - which I lifted rather than requote the whole thing:
it's discusting to say the very, very least. I came away with the clear thought that yes, unfortunately GA did do what fca related to JB. I also came away with the feeling that although we have different thoughts about fca, most of them accurate,

My own thoughts about JB relating his tales via FCA is that I believe FCA is a sociopath and calming says anything she feels like to get the attention she deserves.We also know FCA is a pathological liar. I also don't believe we can level those kinds of accusations at anyone, without some kind of professional confirmation or some kind of proof - particularly in this case which was examined so carefully and in such detail by a very competent SA team headed up by Linda Drane Burdick and all of the LE working on the case.

We have different opinions about the subject and now I have read JB's nasty tale thanks to some tweeters out there - I am even more convinced it is complete carp.

So no, not singling you out and picking on you - but yes, I am disagreeing with you. That accusation alone is what Baez believes will sell his book. IMO that is a crime in itself.

Itunes? Itunes sells books? who knew? Do we have any listing from the majors yet?
What price is it on itunes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member