Sidebar Discussion #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
innocentlook.jpg

Yep that is one awesome review over at amazon...:rocker: :woohoo: (the folks over at b&n might enjoy it too)

This should be sent to Kathy Belish! This man has problems with immaturity. He cannot own up to the stupid chit he did. That book is a disgrace. I hope he realizes that fact. If I ever saw kc. the first thing I'd want to do is rip the necklace off of her. She doesnt deserve owning it. I cant write all I feel for this sick piece of ch*t, I'd be banned. He can resume his work on dui's..if ANYONE asks him.:maddening: that is all he is good for, not even sure about that.:floorlaugh: :seeya:

I"m busting with glee here .....

So - ummm - er - has everyone had a look at the most recent comments on Amazon regarding Baez's book... :party:

Why not stroll on over????

Well!!! that was a most pleasant stroll..

Articulate and expressive post..Amazing

I'm wondering how long it's going to take before a media outlet or all of them pick up on the South Park "lift" that Baez used in his book and call him on it??

Wonder if he even knows that's where it's from or did FCA do the ultimate con??? It is used after all as the "big feature" event in his book...

I wish he had used it in court -- and the prosecution had shown the episode. . .

Brooke.- so very true.

All the bad things that happened to him - they are never his fault. Everybody else is the bad guy, and out to get him; his ex wife, the FL bar, LE, the media, other lawyers - it goes on and on.

I kept hearing this old song - "nobody likes me, everybody hates me, I'm gonna eat some worms". IMO - he's a big baby.

He rubbed elbows with a few big wigs back in the day and must have thought to himself "they love me and I'm a big deal now" and now nobody cares. He can't get it - It was never about him to everybody else but him.

He should have just done his job, I think people would have respected him for that but no... He saw himself as the rookie, going up against the machine. He got a taste of fame and liked it

What he did was kept oca from talking early on when she wanted to and created this mess. It could have ended back in august 2008, but we all know how that went.

That does seem to be the case...he passes blame to others for his own bad decisions...

So he said he was denied entry to the Florida Bar for "No Good Reason" ?????

...let's look back.....

I seem to remember there were a NUMBER of REASONS detailed by the Florida Supreme Court in the Order issued when they refuse his entry to the Florida Bar...
I know we have a thread with the Order from the Supreme court posted ...

While I search for that thread here is a refresher...

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey-anthony-trial-defense-attorney-jose-baez/story?id=13784113
"An order by the Supreme Court of Florida states that he was denied admission because of his failure to pay child support to his ex-wife and secure life and health insurance for his teenage daughter. It states that he had previously declared bankruptcy, written bad checks and defaulted on student loans, the court said.

The Florida Supreme Court said his financial mishaps coupled with failure to pay child support "show a lack of respect for the rights of others and a total lack of respect for the legal system, which is absolutely inconsistent with the character and fitness qualities required of those seeking to be afforded the highest position of trust and confidence recognized by our system of law."

Anyone who read the book:

Does he say when she came out with the drowning story?

Did he divulge what it was that LA supposedly came to his office to tell him right before trial?

TIA

Did he divulge what it was that LA supposedly came to his office to tell him right before trial?

TIA
On GMA he stated her drowning story came out much later

TIA

Wasn't it pretty clear around the trial time that LA came to tell him he knew his mother was going to lie on the stand and he was not going to go along with it?

I did enjoy the reviewer that sounds oh so familiar.

On a lighter note, there is another review that should be of interest here.

LOL. I kept trying to figure out why I knew that name. I ended up googling it before I figured it out. Some sleuth I am.

(I am speaking of one of the 5 star reviews. I'm sure y'all will see which one I mean.)

I did happen to notice that some readers who gave 5 stars have never reviewed any other book..this was the first.

I recall seeing a video of LA talking about the father of the baby. He said he knows who it is but will never tell. Pretty obvious the father doesn't give a darn about Caylee either. The time limit has passed and he did nothing for her either. He could have sued kc in civil court just like Ron Goldman's dad did to OJ.

I find it more than coincidence that Caylee died on Father's Day. I have always believed she died the night before. When GA was referencing that Monday, he was referring to the Monday prior to the 16th. He misremembered or was coached by cindy.

In terms of "reviews" I was amazed by just how many "advance" reads were available.

I noticed that as well.. AND it was their first book review...

I get a chuckle out of some of the posts
Best book I've ever read
A Masterpiece
Reads like a Grisham novel, best legal thriller
Exceptional and gripping account

Tooo funny

This should be sent to Kathy Belish! This man has problems with immaturity. He cannot own up to the stupid chit he did. That book is a disgrace. I hope he realizes that fact. If I ever saw kc. the first thing I'd want to do is rip the necklace off of her. She doesnt deserve owning it. I cant write all I feel for this sick piece of ch*t, I'd be banned. He can resume his work on dui's..if ANYONE asks him.:maddening: that is all he is good for, not even sure about that.:floorlaugh: :seeya:

I thought about that - but we haven't heard a thing from her since the trial - and then I started thinking about how much time and personal investment she put into the three years of this investigation and trial.

She was there everyday - chasing Baez and Mason, taking unbelievable disrespect and abuse from them. We watched this case and read these documents from a distance and gave our heads and hearts to little Caylee - she was there in person.

I know the kind of shape I was in the day of the verdict and for quite a whlle afterwards - so I can only imagine how hard this verdict must have been on her. Had she been front and centre commenting after the trial - then I could understand any contact her - but I'm feeling pretty cautious about it now and letting her take the first step in her healing - because her anguish was so public! I know she is a professioal but...

On GMA he stated her drowning story came out much later

Didn't he state she told him "the truth" in 2009?
So she continued to LIE to Baez until she came up with a new story?

TIA

According to him, He had the idea to use this in 2009! Imo, there should be no more time given to his misconceptions. It is of no concern, but when someone as trivial as him makes me loose sleep after the other mountains of mistruths, how can anyone really believe anything? Did he really think this drivel would enhance anybody's thoughts for the betterment of his former client or himself? :floorlaugh: Dismal and major fail.

Didn't he state she told him "the truth" in 2009?
So she continued to LIE to Baez until she came up with a new story?

And they continued to go after Kronk??? And JB has to nerve to complain that detectives should have known better???? If claims he knew Caylee drowned why deliberately bring Kronk into it?? Maybe Kronk should be writing a letter of complaint to the Bar Association. I can't understand why no talk show host has called JB on that. Is it right for an attorney to ruin someone's life, cost him his job when your client has told you something different then what you presented at trial? jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shevet